Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    Pretty much this and now just think if she is POTUS "extreme carelessness" with national security secrets
    The Presidency does not exist in a vacuum, so such a trait would more than likely be diluted by the procedures and security surrounding that office.

- - - Updated - - -

El oh Fucking El. She committed these crimes but we are not gonna to charge her for them is not the same as she performed no criminal acts.
    Unless you can demonstrate malfeasance and intent on her part then it is not criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Because she performed no criminal acts. Not a criminal. Period.

Trump, of course, is still being investigated for fraud in several states (those that he didn't bribe the AGs of course - that's documented by the way). The rape charge. Bilking contractors, investors and shareholders. BK'ing nearly every business he's owned to pay off personal debts. The list goes on and on.
    That doesn't counter anything that I've said. All you're doing is saying Trump is worse. He probably is. But you can't exactly put "Clinton in ’16 — Because No Charges Were Recommended," on a bumper sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Apparently forever. "NO CRIMINAL CHARGES" still apparently means guilty in his book. Lol.

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.
    https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    That doesn't counter anything that I've said. All you're doing is saying Trump is worse. He probably is. But you can't exactly put "Clinton in ’16 — Because No Charges Were Recommended," on a bumper sticker.
    No matter what you say or what facts and logic you try to use its gonna to be Trump is worst Hillary 2016 she is not a Crook.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

I can post garbage links too.

No matter what you say or what facts and logic you try to use its gonna to be Trump is worst Hillary 2016 she is not a Crook.
    I don't understand. Can you find a more grammatical way to say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

I can post garbage links too.
    its the press release from the FBI on the Email not a garbage link

Damn it, how am I supposed to contribute to this thread when the video can't be seen by Canadians.

I don't understand. Can you find a more grammatical way to say that?
    Sure No matter what is said to Hillary supporters

They will rebuttal with

Trump is worst.
    Hillary is gonna win.
    She is not a Crook.
    It's a witch hunt from the GOP
    it's because she is a woman

10+ Year Old Account
    its the press release from the FBI on the Email not a garbage link
    Yes, and therein the Director admits that unless malicious intent can be demonstrated then criminal charges cannot be sustained. It was negligent, nothing more. And if that is literally the -worst- thing you have to say about Hillary then we're significantly better of with her than most.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am voting 3rd party, because both Trump and Clinton are con artists that represent the worst of what America is and can be. I would rather "Throw away" my vote on a candidate and have a clear conscience, than vote for the "Lesser of 2 evils" and know that I am part of the problem with our "Democracy". We as a country will never change anything if we don't collectively stand up and say "No." to this 2 party stranglehold on OUR government.
    I just hope that people will vote with their hearts, rather than voting out of fear of the other candidate winning. We can change the system, but not if we keep letting the system control us.

And if that is literally the -worst- thing you have to say about Hillary then we're significantly better of with her than most.
    I would never stoop so low as to change someones quote and then simply say "fixed," but I've been so tempted, either.

I would have said... "and if that is literally the -worst- thing you have to say about Hillary then we're significantly better of with her than Donald Trump, but much worse off compared to most."

Not like the POTUS was backing her and her husband/former POTUS meant with the head of the DOJ. She was never gonna get indicted ever, She is above the law.
    You say that like it's unusual. Most people in the ruling class are above the law. The administration before Obama would have been hanged for war crimes if the law applied to them. It doesn't and Hillary is no different. She still sucks, don't get me wrong. But acting all hysterical like she's a different kind of suck is absurd. She's the exact same kind of suck we've had for decades. Anyone framing her otherwise is either being disingenuous or is incredibly naive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    I am voting 3rd party, because both Trump and Clinton are con artists that represent the worst of what America is and can be. I would rather "Throw away" my vote on a candidate and have a clear conscience, than vote for the "Lesser of 2 evils" and know that I am part of the problem with our "Democracy". We as a country will never change anything if we don't collectively stand up and say "No." to this 2 party stranglehold on OUR government.
    I just hope that people will vote with their hearts, rather than voting out of fear of the other candidate winning. We can change the system, but not if we keep letting the system control us.
    A bunch of platitudinous rubbish.

The two party phenomenon is a result of the electoral system, there's no 'stranglehold' about it. Moreover, meaningful reform isn't going to be achieved on the basis of nonsense idealism, contrary to what the Sanderites believe.

Third party votes are by definition meaningless in a system like the United States'.

+1 for having the attitude that I agree with about "throw away" votes.
    +1 for Leonard Rockstein.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would never stoop so low as to change someones quote and then simply say "fixed," but I've been so tempted, either.

I would have said... "and if that is literally the -worst- thing you have to say about Hillary then we're significantly better of with her than Donald Trump, but much worse off compared to most."
    Yeah, and I would have dismissed it as bullshit since you're quite clearly very upset over the fact your pet theory amounted to absolutely nothing.

Sure No matter what is said to Hillary supporters They will rebuttal with

1. Trump is worst.
    2. Hillary is gonna win.
    3. She is not a Crook.
    4. It's a witch hunt from the GOP
    5. it's because she is a woman
    1. True
    2. Obviously, laughably, true.
    3. Not proven, but probably false.
    4. At least partially true.
    5. Indeterminate.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and I would have dismissed it as bullshit since you're quite clearly very upset over the fact your pet theory amounted to absolutely nothing.
    Lol, nice try. I'm not upset. I'm happy. I'm voting for Hillary. I knew it would never be prosecuted. And I had no pet theories. Need help with anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Glyngaris View Post
    Anyone wasting their vote on a third party candidate that has absolutely no chance of winning is a moron in my eyes. I guess some people are too stupid to understand why voting third party in a first past the post system hurts their preferred major candidate.
    the fuck should I care what you think? I live in a blue state that will go to a Dem no matter what so my vote means dick anyway. at least I can go to bed at night knowing I didn't pick the "lesser of two evils".
    Last edited by Sky High; 2016-07-07 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Source (that isn't a pathetic WashPost/NTY shit-smear article).
    So the actual court cases that he has for Trump University aren't fraud cases? Of the 2, he is the only one that has an active investigation and possible jail time for his criminal case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    What? This is the most backwards logic I've seen in a while. Trump rans against everything bernie stands for except for trade. Which is the issue in which bernie could not be more wrong about. Are they really commuting the equivalent of suicide in terms of economics foreign policy and pretty much everything just to spite "the establishment ".

I did not get juice so I will proceed to drink bleach
    Pretty much. There are a lot of very stupid people in this country, and who do not deserve to be allowed to vote. Voting carries with it a responsibility to vote for who will best serve the needs of the country, and anyone voting for Trump is doing about as exact the opposite as possible. I'd be fine with slapping them with a charge of treason, just to make them all felons and therefore unable to vote.

- - - Updated - - -

A third party victory is flatly not possible in this election, and voting with your heart instead of your head is quite possibly the most irresponsible and outright stupid thing you can possibly do.

Maybe the 2020 election will fare better for independent parties. This one is either Democrat or Republican, no matter how much you dislike their candidates.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

A third party victory is flatly not possible in this election, and voting with your heart instead of your head is quite possibly the most irresponsible and outright stupid thing you can possibly do.

Maybe the 2020 election will fare better for independent parties. This one is either Democrat or Republican, no matter how much you dislike their candidates.
    I didn't say anything about a 3rd party victory being possible or not. A 3rd party will NEVER be viable if a push in that direction is never made, and continuing the "Maybe next time" mentality that we have already had as a country for 30+ years is quite possibly the most irresponsible and outright stupid thing we can do as a people.

Voting with your heart IS voting with your head, not sure why you see a distinction. If my brain says "These people are disgusting, corrupt and stand for NOTHING but their own interests, so to vote for either of them is a vote to condone their actions, which I cannot and will not do. The system is so broken that the only hope we have is to help other parties start to become viable." THAT is far more voting with your head and heart than "Well this OTHER candidate is even worse, I can't let THEM win!"