Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Getting so tired of the filth I see of people justifying these rediculously trigger happy and violent cops. Removing race from the picture it makes no sense that the first reaction for these people is to fire first and figure it all out later. Leaving behind so many broken families and unanswered questions in the process.
    I'm all for punishing police who commit crimes, Hell I would love a law that made people who broke the law suffer a more severe penalty but there have been plenty of justified shootings that are protested. Not saying this is one of them, but these examples are far and few in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I wasn't comparing these to this shooting, or any other shooting. They are all examples of police driving through white neighborhoods shooting people.

Something you said doesn't happen. It does.
    Again, you seem to be interpreting my flippant response "they don't drive through white neighborhoods shooting people" as "they don't ever shoot white people ever in a million years, never happens, nope nope nope."
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    You have PLENTY of time to get out your wallet and registration before the cop even gets out of his vehicle. Its a traffic stop.
    And the cop can EASILY mistake take for you reaching your gun, are you really this fucking stupid????

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's not true, stop posting bullshit
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...79a_story.html

Hmmm... They reported it on washington post, I'm looking at the quote archived on google, but it looks like it's been edited off.

"Still, police killed blacks at three times the rate of whites when adjusted for the populations where these shootings occurred."

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...79a_story.html

Hmmm... They reported it on washington post, I'm looking at the quote archived on google, but it looks like it's been edited off.

"Still, police killed blacks at three times the rate of whites when adjusted for the populations where these shootings occurred."
    way to ignore Over the past year, The Post found that the vast majority of those shot and killed by police were armed and half of them were white

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Again, you seem to be interpreting my flippant response "they don't drive through white neighborhoods shooting people" as "they don't ever shoot white people ever in a million years, never happens, nope nope nope."
    So, you misspoke? Because that's what you said. There are plenty of cases of police driving through white neighborhoods shooting people. Sometimes unlawfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I'm still curious why people ignore parts of the data like this.

I get it, people feel bad for black people. Yes they have gotten the short end of the stick, but just willfully ignoring stuff like this makes me that less empathetic. That and the fact that blacks kill more blacks, yet somehow we have a huge white vs. black violence problem.

Almost all of the black friends I have don't want anything to do with the shit part of their culture (edit: or I should clarify, sub-culture). Its almost as if guilty white people care more about blacks than blacks do. lol
    There are marches and protests over black on black crime very very very often... just because they don't make the news doesn't mean it doesn' thappen.

way to ignore Over the past year, The Post found that the vast majority of those shot and killed by police were armed and half of them were white
    But when you don't account for population size, your statistic is out of context.

Anyway, science these days has become what you believe and phony math.

I'll say this: Police aren't riding around shooting rich people and politicians.

They're killing poor people, mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    I live in England & Guns are illegal here.

Do we have gang members everywhere? No, no we do not.
    We have the stabbings on the odd occasion but in most cases, people survive and they get caught for doing so.
    Actually guns are NOT illegal in the UK. There are many guns you can obtain legally through proper licensing

http://news.sky.com/story/1552923/q-...aws-in-britain

So, you misspoke? Because that's what you said. There are plenty of cases of police driving through white neighborhoods shooting people. Sometimes unlawfully.
    No, there are plenty of cases of police officers shooting white people. I never said there weren't and you are deliberately twisting my words to pretend that I did.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for punishing police who commit crimes, Hell I would love a law that made people who broke the law suffer a more severe penalty but there have been plenty of justified shootings that are protested. Not saying this is one of them, but these examples are far and few in between.
    I'm obivously not speaking about times where force was justified...

But when you don't account for population size, your statistic is out of context.

If you're going to bring that argument up, then you need to bring up crime statistics, what races live in the highest crime areas.

Police shoot people too often, of all races, and they are to often not punished enough.

This when when the second part of this issue begins. Minority cops, and in cases were whites were killed cops are more likely to actually be charged and go to trial, where when it's a black person it's like an uphill battle.

But white people make up over half of the population and black people are only 10-15%...
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I would not expect anything less from an honorary member of the conservative braintrust of this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, in classic African American fashion, after the friendly police officer definitely not profiling based on the location of the stop and the vehicle politely asked for the license and registration, the driver became an enraged monster, because we all know black men have more of the warrior gene and are more prone to violence because they enjoy living in the ghetto and being in gangs. Therefore the shooting was justified.

/sarcasm
    I'm sorry Larry the lefty. but I actually like to see both sides of an argument rather than a biased one sided video that shows nothing other that the aftermath. I know, evidence.. fuck me right? you are the problem. you are ready to ASSUME the cop is a racist, and its a BLM issue... when you have NO idea of what happened, but you are already to hang the cop out to dry. you are literally the SAME as the people who side with the cop blindly. just for the other side.

I'm not taking ANY side, I'm simply saying I want to see the full evidence before making a call for myself. you however are what is wrong with the world, and why the majority of sane grown ups are drawing a line in the sand about SJW BLM stupidity. even here, I said nothing about taking a side, just wanting more evidence, and you came back with heavy 'you're racist!' undertones.. it says it all about you, and your ilk.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account

I'll say this: Police aren't riding around shooting rich people and politicians.

They're killing poor people, mostly.
    That's because those criminals are (mostly) white-collar. They know not to fight police, because you WILL NOT win, they let the lawyers do the talking.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

But white people make up over half of the population and black people are only 10-15%...
    Again if were going to go off ratio, what ratio of crimes does each race commit?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Police shoot people too often, of all races, and they are to often not punished enough.
    I completely agree with this. I blame it on militarized police training, equipment and tactics, among other things.

No, there are plenty of cases of police officers shooting white people. I never said there weren't and you are deliberately twisting my words to pretend that I did.
    Did I misread your post?

Here's what you said:

They don't drive around white neighborhoods shooting people either.
    And I provided several examples of this happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

I watched the uncensored version on Heavy-r and the video doesn't actually show anything besides the aftermath so it's impossible to accurately judge if the man being shot was justified. As for the Anton shooting it looked like a straight up execution he was already subdued/pinned and you could see his one arm was completely motionless i don't believe there was any reason to shot lethally but the main thing is the officer put another 4 rounds into him 5 seconds later if the officer isn't charged it's a dangerous thing that's brewing in the states combined with gun laws and such it could start a civil war.

But this 10-15% percent commits 50% of the violent crime. As someone said, if you want to do by population rates you cant turn around and ignore crime statistics.