Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Legion Developer Q&A - Artifacts and Order Halls

Legion Developer Q&A - Artifacts and Order Halls
    Today is the Legion Developer Q&A about Artifact and Order Halls with Craig Amai.

7+ Year Old Account
    Excitement for the STARTING SOON!

The guy on the left is starting to frighten me.

*throws Pokeball at Craig's hair*

Well... if we're gonna be honest... *throws at both of their hair*

People will unlock all of their Artifact variants and then in the next expansion there will be some way to bring along those appearances. Maybe after Legion is over, you can't earn the appearances anymore.
    Yeeeees. I'm so gonna level every spec.

Deleted
    Who the hell cares about q&a's give us more beta key and stop supporting these idiot streamers they are not the real community.

"Artifact Knowledge allows the team to reduce the huge gap between players that are playing 60 hours a week and 4 hours a week."

Absolute CRAP. So basically, the more you invest in the game, the less you get in return. This is utter bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartimperial View Post
    Who the hell cares about q&a's give us more beta key and stop supporting these idiot streamers they are not the real community.
    A lot of people care about these Q&A's. Your salt is missplaced on this one sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    "Artifact Knowledge allows the team to reduce the huge gap between players that are playing 60 hours a week and 4 hours a week."

Absolute CRAP. So basically, the more you invest in the game, the less you get in return. This is utter bullshit.
    It's a catchup mechanic. It's a needed one for alts or switching specs to even be plausible. You'll see.

His haircut is disrupting.

15+ Year Old Account

No. You put in the work to get it first, before everyone else. As time goes on it becomes easier to catch up, but you'll still always be ahead if you grind.

Just like everything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ret paladin will be fun"
    Hang on, my brain cells are still dying after reading that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    "Ret paladin will be fun"
    Hang on, my brain cells are still dying after reading that.
    Yes, Ret paladin will be fun. Unfortunately, movement speed will be too slow to keep up with the NPCs and we won't actually be able to unlock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    No. You put in the work to get it first, before everyone else. As time goes on it becomes easier to catch up, but you'll still always be ahead if you grind.

Just like everything else.
    Ha ha.... not gonna be how that turns out. But OK.. we'll wait and see..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The guy on the left is starting to frighten me.
    Lol yeah hahaha.
    I was told he is colorblind and his friends switched color shampoo with his regular shampoo. So now he walks around like a cotton candy.

"People are very divisive bout hwat weapons goes with their specs... bow vs gun for example."

No. No they are not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ I thought the one on the left was a chick until I turned on the sound. That is a color a male should never have.

"People are very divisive bout hwat weapons goes with their specs... bow vs gun for example."

No. No they are not.
    Yes, yes they are. For instance I won't use an Axe on my paladin. Ever. For mog.

No. No they are not.
    People who are not you may have different opinions.
    Yes, I am.
    I have more solid views on some, less so on others.

YOU are not, very different from whether others are not.

And on AP progression gating, the lack of it is something I am very pleased about.
    Plus the inability for players to directly examine and determine that.
    That was a major worry for me, yet another player-created measure for the sole purpose of doing less leading while demanding more of the benefits.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

so the way i understand the hunter part is, i get to use the appearance of the MM bow as BM and vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Yes, yes they are. For instance I won't use an Axe on my paladin. Ever. For mog.
    Good thing none of the pali specs come with one. You are not divisive over what weapons Palis came with.

And neither are ranged hunters... MM = gun and BM = bow. But that's not what they got.

Rogues, warriors, etc.. several classes are like WTF!