7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    You know maybe the reason they don't like communicating with the community is after an hour of a decent Q&A session with a guy who probably isn't used to talking to so many people doing a decent job (probably better than I would have in his shoes), is the pages of people

-attacking his hair color
    -calling it boring
    -calling it lies
    -calling it stupid

I wouldn't want to talk with you guys either.
    You forgot the Nost spam.

Theyre down until 3PST (?) at which point the launch stress test will occur.

damn this shit got answered too many times lol
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Theyre down until 3PST (?) at which point the launch stress test will occur.

damn this shit got answered too many times lol
    Affirmative.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    But those are logical responses from kids.
    Yes but I've used the phrase 'are you literally 12' so much on this forum I thought maybe I was getting cliche.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirgamech View Post
    You forgot the Nost spam.
    They are still going on with this crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    Does the "There is one other Artifact variation that is intended to be in later patches that we have already seen" response imply that there will not be any further appearances added throughout the expansion? I was hoping that major patches (or at least raid releases) would include a new model for each artifact. Since they won't be making dozens of new weapon models for any new dungeons and raids, it seems like a reasonable thing to do.
    At the very least it means there's one additional skin for each artifact (that we've already seen) coming in 7.1 (or another patch, but probably 7.1). I don't doubt there will be more. Each patch expands upon the story of the world and each class hall, not to mention new dungeons and raids. Plenty of options that could unlock new appearances and color variations.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    They are still going on with this crap?
    I appear to have a mental block that keeps me from seeing flying threads (lol I had to use the find feature even though it's right at the top), yet I'm willing to bet they will remain frontpage basically forever.

Color variants and new appearances are all well and good. How about we focus on making the artifacts themselves function properly? I know, I know, it's two different teams, blah blah. Make my damn Apocalypse work!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And it seems to be the same dozen people engaged in an endless virtual screaming match.
    Trade chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not really. Let's say for instance in your ideal situation for Paladins. Let's say there was two Artifacts for Damage Paladins to go for. Ashbringer, or a new one that I took out of my asshole. Uther's Hammer. Hell that could go for the Holy version. Since these questlines are so in depth and they want the lore to be extensive, it makes sense there are only so many options. I don't disagree some specs got screwed over BUT it doesn't mean it's somehow *lazy and bullshit*
    Its more than SOME. Its ALOT more than SOME. Do you even know what I am talking about anyway? I am talking specifically about appearances not the main artifact itself. The questlines have literally nothing to do with that bit. That statement, if I am to take it to mean the quests have lots of lore about a certain aspect so they aspect should stay.... then the argument falls flat on its face when we get to the Hunter Secret Artifact.

Here is a list of all Skins known to drop off a random boss/mob/dungeon/chest loot table that are supposedly super duper secret:

Blood DK
    Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Restoration Druid
    Guardian Druid
    Survival Hunter
    Fire Mage
    Mistweaver Monk
    Windwalker Monk
    Holy Paladin
    Protection Paladin
    Shadow Priest
    Assassination Rogue
    Elemental Shaman
    Enhancement Shaman
    Restoration Shaman
    Afflication Warlock

Here are ones that require reputations/vendor:

Balance Druid (Also Requires Another Method of Obtaining the Second Half)
    Holy Priest (Also Requires a Mob Kill for the Second Half)
    Marksmanship Hunter
    Beast Mastery Hunter

Here are the ones that are unknown as of today:

Frost DK
    Unholy DK
    Arcane Mage
    Retribution Paladin
    Outlaw Rogue
    Subtlety Rogue
    Demonology Warlock
    Destruction Warlock
    Protection Paladin

Here are the ones that require more than a boss kill/loot to obtain:

Arms Warrior
    Fury Warrior
    Discipline Priest
    Brewmaster Monk
    Feral Druid
    Havoc Demon Hunter

Compare the Number looted from a chest/rare/boss to the number that require effort and tell me again it isn't laziness Aeluron. Come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And it seems to be the same dozen people engaged in an endless virtual screaming match.
    Flying basically is no longer about flying, it's an ideological war.

The last few times I wandered in a thread and stated a neutral opinion suggesting that the arguments have remained the same for literal years with no conclusion, both sides tried to paint me as 'the enemy' and started attacking me for things I didn't say, but that they assumed I believe because I didn't outright agree with their position (I am somehow both a 'Blizzard fanboi' and a 'Blizzard hater', you see).

Which is why it's going on in circles for literal years, why no one listens to them, and why they will continue screaming into eternity. It's like a little piece of timeless hell on earth where people are trapped, hopelessly unaware they are their own jailors, but too loathsome for pity.

Fuck 'em, basically.

You know maybe the reason they don't like communicating with the community is after an hour of a decent Q&A session with a guy who probably isn't used to talking to so many people doing a decent job (probably better than I would have in his shoes), is the pages of people

-attacking his hair color
    -calling it boring
    -calling it lies
    -calling it stupid

I wouldn't want to talk with you guys either.
    I actually generally liked this Q/A. Just that one bit that stood out as bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Yes, it happens during the initial phase of invasion.
    Yeah just curious...
    The whole Draenor timeline confused me for the stuff for Legion so yeah I kinda blame it for my confusion.

Also too...
    South Seas would be great for Legion and such...
    Seeing on how Broken Isles are gonna be added.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I actually generally liked this Q/A. Just that one bit that stood out as bullshit.
    The hunter thing? I've known people who would choose a worse bow over a better gun in a raid because they hated the gun sound effects.

It's only 'bullshit' if you think the game is designed exclusively for people who play like you. It's not. It's designed for ~5 million people with varying interests and desires. So two skins are easy. I don't care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Yeah just curious...
    The whole Draenor timeline confused me for the stuff for Legion so yeah I kinda blame it for my confusion.

Also too...
    South Seas would be great for Legion and such...
    Seeing on how Broken Isles are gonna be added.
    Wasn't there a recent Q&A where they said they'd had ideas for an ocean-themed expansion with upgradeable player ships?
    They already copied the shipyard misison system from AC: Black Flag.

7+ Year Old Account
    Have the baleful tokens from dungeon satchels been updated so that Demon Hunters can use them too?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Its more than SOME. Its ALOT more than SOME. Do you even know what I am talking about anyway? I am talking specifically about appearances not the main artifact itself. The questlines have literally nothing to do with that bit. That statement, if I am to take it to mean the quests have lots of lore about a certain aspect so they aspect should stay.... then the argument falls flat on its face when we get to the Hunter Secret Artifact.

Here is a list of all Skins known to drop off a random boss/mob/dungeon/chest loot table that are supposedly super duper secret:

Blood DK
    Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Restoration Druid
    Guardian Druid
    Survival Hunter
    Fire Mage
    Mistweaver Monk
    Windwalker Monk
    Holy Paladin
    Protection Paladin
    Shadow Priest
    Assassination Rogue
    Elemental Shaman
    Enhancement Shaman
    Restoration Shaman
    Afflication Warlock

Here are ones that require reputations/vendor:

Balance Druid (Also Requires Another Method of Obtaining the Second Half)
    Holy Priest (Also Requires a Mob Kill for the Second Half)
    Marksmanship Hunter
    Beast Mastery Hunter

Here are the ones that are unknown as of today:

Frost DK
    Unholy DK
    Arcane Mage
    Retribution Paladin
    Outlaw Rogue
    Subtlety Rogue
    Demonology Warlock
    Destruction Warlock
    Protection Paladin

Here are the ones that require more than a boss kill/loot to obtain:

Arms Warrior
    Fury Warrior
    Discipline Priest
    Brewmaster Monk
    Feral Druid
    Havoc Demon Hunter

Compare the Number looted from a chest/rare/boss to the number that require effort and tell me again it isn't laziness Aeluron. Come on man.
    Jesus christ... that's a bit sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Have the baleful tokens from dungeon satchels been updated so that Demon Hunters can use them too?
    Yeah they should be now.

The hunter thing? I've known people who would choose a worse bow over a better gun in a raid because they hated the gun sound effects.

It's only 'bullshit' if you think the game is designed exclusively for people who play like you. It's not. It's designed for ~5 million people with varying interests and desires. So two skins are easy. I don't care.
    Its waaaay more than two. Its why the explaination is bullshit. Read the post I made previously.

UNRELATED: The new comic is much better (in my opinion) than the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Wasn't there a recent Q&A where they said they'd had ideas for an ocean-themed expansion with upgradeable player ships?
    They already copied the shipyard misison system from AC: Black Flag.
    Pretty sure you're mistaking fan expansion ideas as the real thing.