Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "Crushes... smartass"?

Looks to me like he launched into a diatribe over a yes/no "do you stand by your comments?" question. The mark of an insecure man. Is it really alpha to admit that your country isn't anywhere near a superpower like the US?

Oh, and ofc OP has an anime avatar. They all do.

Putin rocks, and I like him very much, but can us europeans please not play against russians in wow battlegrounds?
    be aware, be awake, and you won't be fake

Why did the OP chose a subject line that sounds like Conservative Facebook Clickbait bullshit articles?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    No one dictates anything. Putin can run Russia however he likes for all I care. But he can't reap the benefits of a global economy if he steps on some toes while doing so. If you want to have friends you have to play by the rules.
    America steps on toes all the time, why should the US judge countries for doing exactly what the US does?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Why did the OP chose a subject line that sounds like Conservative Facebook Clickbait bullshit articles?
    because it the title of the video ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    "Crushes... smartass"?

Looks to me like he launched into a diatribe over a yes/no "do you stand by your comments?" question. The mark of an insecure man. Is it really alpha to admit that your country isn't anywhere near a superpower like the US?

That was not a simple yes/no question, it was a loaded question. Question was referring to something that Putin never said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    That was not a simple yes/no question, it was a loaded question. Question was referring to something that Putin never said.
    So he can provide a rebuttal to that specific thing, then stop. Instead, he couldn't help himself leaping into all sorts of unrelated topics. Putin is very clearly insecure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    No one dictates anything. Putin can run Russia however he likes for all I care. But he can't reap the benefits of a global economy if he steps on some toes while doing so. If you want to have friends you have to play by the rules.
    What? US is telling other countries what to do all the time. State department tells other countries what to do on daily basis. US sends large amounts of money to politicians in other countries, directly interfering with political processes. Hell, they even forced UK banks to pay fines for doing business with countries that US doesn't like. How is that not dictating anything?

No other country does that on such scale.

Deleted

That's cute, coming someone with a dwarf avatar and signature. Can you even grow a beard irl? Do you sound like a choir boy? Maybe the midget part is right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post

He accept the US as superpower and wants cooperation with the US, no matter who gets elected.
    He points out how Europe basically cuts its own flesh with those Sanctions (Hint from me: The US:Russia trade is booming. Funny how the US doesnt have to suffer the consequences on those sanctions they demanded.)
    That's what populists do, say these things.

Deleted
    So he can provide a rebuttal to that specific thing, then stop. Instead, he couldn't help himself leaping into all sorts of unrelated topics. Putin is very clearly insecure.
    No, it was a simple opportunity. Misquote implied that he supports one candidate or another. He explained that not only he doesn't, but also that it is wrong for any country to interfere with politics of other countries.

There is nothing insecure about it. He saw a chance to bash US politics while telling the truth. He took it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Holy shit the amount of shilling in the title...

Anyways. Fareed Zakaria is one of the most respected journalist around. How the fuck do you think he even got the spot to interview Putin, the Italian PM and the uh.. other guy that I don't remember where he was from...
    Respected by who? Democrat and Corporatist shills? The guy is a fucking joke whose only job is to fluff up Democrats and Corporatists wherever they may be.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Can you even grow a beard irl? Do you sound like a choir boy? Maybe the midget part is right
    Yes.
    No.
    Maybe. All Welsh people are shorter, on average.

But at least I don't beat it to 12 year old demon girls, nor do I wish Putin would blow his load in my mouth.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-07-07 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    What? US is telling other countries what to do all the time. State department tells other countries what to do on daily basis. US sends large amounts of money to politicians in other countries, directly interfering with political processes. Hell, they even forced UK banks to pay fines for doing business with countries that US doesn't like. How is that not dictating anything?

No other country does that on such scale.
    We are kinda dicks about that,

The weird thing is that if you took a poll of the people, the majority would want to stay out of policing the rest of the world. trade with them, make friends and all that jazz, but don't fuck with elections and tell people how to run their shit.

The day we stop being the world power is the day some other country is gonna rape our assholes for the interfering we did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Respected by who? Democrat and Corporatist shills? The guy is a fucking joke whose only job is to fluff up Democrats and Corporatists wherever they may be.
    From what I've seen, he's a decent journalist. Everyone makes mistakes. He made a mistake of using bad sources (probably other CNN "journalist") to form a question. It isn't a big deal. One small mistake doesn't make him a bad journalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Ok, ''corporatism'' is the new code word : it means the businessman that the Republicans fawn over, the ones who ''are right kauze they have billions'', but the ones who are not embracing Trump creed -thus presumably traitors.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-07 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The average alt-righter would vote blindly for a white dude stroking manly his big gun while screaming incoherent stuff about minorities. Thinking and having actually policies are, after all, for ''libural and wumin''.

Who need big two syllabes words when you just have to scream cuck or tweet pictures of your gun collection to people your altright pals order you to hate ?
    Wow, are you a talking point bot or something? How many dem talking points can you cram into two sentences? Don't let the party control your mind, put down the kool aid and think for yourself!

Deleted
    nor do I wish Putin would blow his load in my mouth.
    For whose load are you wishing then, my midget friend? Mine?
    Maybe later

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Wow, are you a talking point bot or something? How many dem talking points can you cram into two sentences? Don't let the party control your mind, put down the kool aid and think for yourself!
    I pictured neo-liberal headcrabs when you talked about "Don't let the party control your mind" ^^
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2016-07-07 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Yeah, you are right, it's stupid to point out that the alt-right seems to think that ''cuck'' is an argument. What is manly and virile is to keep repeating that word.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ok, ''corporatism'' is the new code word : it means the businessman that the Republicans fawn over, the ones who ''are right kauze they have billions'', but the ones who are not embracing Trump creed -thus presumably traitors.
    Yet big businesses are supporting Hillary over Trump, have donated more to the Clintons and Hillary even claims to have saved Wall street after 9/11 (although there is no actual record of that ever happening to back up her story). So who is in the pocket of big business again? Everyone knows both parties are, dems are just a little better at hiding it through propaganda.... don't keep falling for it, over and over again. You have to learn at some point.