Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    ... you'll get plenty of insults... Jokes about Asians actually seem to receive less stigma than jokes about any other race.
    What insults and jokes?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    The fact that you reacted like this to that post is telling.
    So when black guy says ''I'm against cops shooting and killing random black guys'' you think that's racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post

"How can a man be poor when the richest person in the world is a man?"
    The patriarchy.

Sorry but you walked into that shit. SJW/ Feminists are fast to point to a few rich white guys as a form of justifying their anti male bull. But it somehow never works the other way around?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    What insults and jokes?
    Just ignore him, he throws out baseless claims and debunks anyone else with the famous words "you must be white".

7+ Year Old Account
    Jesse Willams otherizes white people, he is very tribal.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I guess this is what MMO-champion has become. A platform for racist rants because a person of colour has said something that you do not like. I'm not going to tolerate attitudes like yours. You might as well have said "How dare this N* have an opinion. There going to be consequences now!".

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. another "How dare a person of colour speak his mind, where's my whip" post.
    It's not everyday, but sometimes this place is like Stormfront meets Return of Kings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    It's not everyday, but sometimes this place is like Stormfront meets Return of Kings.
    Jesse Williams is just as bad as Stormfronters. Two sides of the same coin.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Jesse Williams is just as bad as Stormfronters. Two sides of the same coin.
    No, he's not. No rational person should have any problem with a single thing he said.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I guess this is what MMO-champion has become. A platform for racist rants because a person of colour has said something that you do not like. I'm not going to tolerate attitudes like yours.
    You're not going to tolerate it? What exactly are you going to do? It's pretty funny to hear you complain about an imaginary racist rant to excuse an actual racist rant. You clearly seem like a very intelligent person, keep up the good work fella.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, he's not. No rational person should have any problem with a single thing he said.
    You would have to be delusional to think his rant made any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You would have to be delusional to think his rant made any sense.
    I'm sure his speech offended your sensibilities as a white nationalist.

7+ Year Old Account
    "These people don't agree with what I'm saying they must be some kind of nazis!"

Flawless logic, who could possibly disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    His rant wasn't racist at all.....extremely stupid petition, and anyone that signs it is delusional.
    Oh yeah it wasn't racist at all. Highlights which include claiming that white people use and abuse black people and then hide them away while extracting their culture, their money, and their entertainment. Oh and white people steal their creations before they discard their bodies like rinds of strange fruit. Yeah that doesn't sound the least bit racist. Did he provide any proof or evidence to back up his claims? Nah.. but huge applause though.

Deleted
    This back & forth is so boring, will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Just ignore him, he throws out baseless claims and debunks anyone else with the famous words "you must be white".
    What the fuck are you talking about? So you mean to tell me that Asians don't face any racism in this country for looking Asian? Jeez I've seen it all the time and it seems there is less of a stigma saying things about Asians than there are other races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    Oh yeah it wasn't racist at all. Highlights which include claiming that white people use and abuse black people and then hide them away while extracting their culture, their money, and their entertainment. Oh and white people steal their creations before they discard their bodies like rinds of strange fruit. Yeah that doesn't sound the least bit racist. Did he provide any proof or evidence to back up his claims? Nah.. but huge applause though.
    Well actually that did happen... white people for a long long time belittled and buried black culture from entertainment, which is why BET exist. Once things in black culture began to become popular the majority of people distributing and profiting off of it were the same people who initially were saying No.

It doesn't sound racist, what is racist about those statements? He feels like whites have taken black culture uses what they want and then discards the people.

Because he feels something is racist he must be racist? That's horrible logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? So you mean to tell me that Asians don't face any racism in this country for looking Asian? Jeez I've seen it all the time and it seems there is less of a stigma saying things about Asians than there are other races.
    You're fearmongering nothing more, attempting to scare people they're going to be victims. Racism against Asians in todays age is not a common occurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    How does that make him racist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

You're fearmongering nothing more, attempting to scare people they're going to be victims. Racism against Asians in todays age is not a common occurrence.
    It's not fear mongering when it happens... it has happened basically to every Asian person I've known.

Don Imus said far less racist comments and got fired almost immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually systemic racism I would actually say is a thing against Asians rather than people claiming it is something against black people. Asians have to pretty much work 200% harder than most people in life in the United States to get what everyone else does. Look at colleges pretty much denying Asians who have ridiculously better scores and extracurriculars than black people that they do let in.

Everyone sat and listened to the garbage spewed by Spike Lee and Jada Pinkett when in reality blacks were OVER represented in Oscar nominations and awards in every other year meanwhile Asians and Latinos were far under represented when compared to populations. White people actually were right on target.

Wonder how many people who signed the petition complain non stop about "SJW's" and talk about their "free speech" being infringed only when it benefits them...my estimate is around 99%