Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Man, Iceland should sue the French for gimmick infringement, might get some money back after they lost it all in the banking crisis.
    it is said that imitation is the greatest form of flattery

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tindr View Post
    Very poor Euro for all Bayern players (maybe not for Boateng), today they were in 10, Muller was terrible, Kimmich - srsly there isn't better right defender in Bundesliga?
    Robben had the worst of all. He wasn't even there!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, Iceland should sue the French for gimmick infringement, might get some money back after they lost it all in the banking crisis.
    Yah than Iceland would be sued by the Poles, sounds good.

10+ Year Old Account
    They repaired that though, much thanks to this guy.

But yes, why is everybody stealing the Iceland chant? Maybe not everybody, but ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Gratz France but for me it was a massive disappointment. France has such a strong team with a great midfield and an even greater atack that an open game had the potential to be epic. I understand why they played like they did and i guess it was the right way to play considering the result but i can't stop thinking "what if?".

Germany seemed kinda lost most of the time and that penalty hit them really hard. Hoping for an entertaining final but sadly i doubt we'll get that. (because finals are rarely entertaining and we have portugal playing :P )

Edit: spelling... shouldn't post straight from the pub
    Last edited by mmoc5eb999422e; 2016-07-07 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyanne View Post
    Gratz France but for me it was a massive disappointment. France has such a strong team with a great midfield and an even greater aatack that an open game had the potential to be epic. I understand why they played liked they did and i guess it was the right way to play considering the result but i can't stop thinking "what if?".

Germany seemed kinda lost most of the time and that penalty hit the really hard. Hoping for an entertaining final but sadly i doubt we'll get that. (because finals are rarely entertaining and we have portugal playing :P )
    As a Dutch person I feel for you. This tournament it seems defensive teams are winning entirely too much but such is football sometimes, and credit where credit is due both Portugal and France have been tactically very sound.

Deleted
    The "Ahou" and clapping is done in some french football teams. So not really no.

People tend to forget that France is always better as an outsider.
    Umtiti was playing his second game and defended like a veteran.
    France doesn't usually have a good Defense, but damn they gave it their all.

Versus Portugal the match should be more open.
    Last edited by mmoce2f72405d7; 2016-07-07 at 09:12 PM.

May the best team win next Sunday. I just hope we are not robbed. We've been robbed of 3 penalties already in this EURO and referees mostly favor France when we play. I just want a clean final.

Gratz france, the referee played well for your team. Man of the match - referee.

I hope Portugal wins.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-07-07 at 09:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Gratz france, the referee played well for your team. Man of the match - referee.
    The penatly was there, Schweini had his hands in the air (like he didn't care) next to a defender's head, what did he expect?
    And I don't see how the ref helped France stop all the Germans attempts.

But I can feel your rage, it fuels me minion.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    The penatly was there, Schweini had his hands in the air (like he didn't care) next to a defender's head, what did he expect?
    And I don't see how the ref helped France stop all the Germans attempts.

But I can feel your rage, it fuels me minion.
    Giroud fouled neuer before the 0:2.

Deleted

I hope Portugal wins.
    Bitter.

Outplayed from start to finish.
    No striker. A useless manager. A poor brand of football. Players who don't understand handball. Defenders who enjoy being on the sidelines.
    I get it. It hurts.

Enjoy the trip home?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how you lose a game you dominate in every single statistic... lol
    Normally I'd congratulate wholeheartedly, but after that crowd performance, not so much.

Plus, to me, we now have a final of cancer vs aids.
    The - again to me - most unsympathetically players against each other.
    CR7 vs Griezmann
    Speaking of that... Can we please send Mueller to the moon or something? Doesn't matter where, just FAR away from a pitch.
    I don't want to see his stupid face with that asshole attitude anymore anytime soon.

And on a more serious note.
    We are good, even damn good, but we simply cannot compensate the loss of Khedira and Gomez at the same time. And once Boateng had to get off, the fate was sealed.

And we really really need to breed new real #9s again in the league.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    On the second goal? Are you fucking dreaming? Neuer failed point blank, he didn't push the ball enough that's all.
    You better check your eyes dude they are failling you

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Bitter.

Outplayed from start to finish.
    No striker. A useless manager. A poor brand of football. Players who don't understand handball. Defenders who enjoy being on the sidelines.
    I get it. It hurts.

Enjoy the trip home?
    Germany destroyed france in the first half, it was almost a rape. But nice try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Comments like that will make 7-1 2.0 even better.
    It sure does doesn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Germany destroyed france in the first half, it was almost a rape. But nice try.
    Almost as in there was no penetration?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.. It wasn't a foul. Because it was outside the 6 yard zone.. Inside yes, then he'd have had irregularly interfered with the goalie.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Nope.. It wasn't a foul. Because it was outside the 6 yard zone.. Inside yes, then he'd have had irregularly interfered with the goalie.
    Neuer got the ball.
    He just didn't flap it far enough away.

it was a scrappy goal to be sure but they all count and you don't get bonus points for style.

Plus this is pretty rich.
    Two years ago Hummels fouled Varane to score the winner so swings and roundabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    It was still inside.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    it was a scrappy goal to be sure but they all count and you don't get bonus points for style.
    But when it's Portugal, we're lucky motherfuckers who don't deserve to be in the final