Yeah but Juha should just be able to break it again so I'm kind of missing the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    tbh, I still don't get it. Timetravel alternative timeline shit is so damn confusing. I guess they finish the arc through a good ol' timetravel paradox.
    It's not really time travel... It's more creating possibilities. Yhwach made a world where there was a 100% chance Zangetsu would break.

Tsukishima created a world where there was a 99% chance it would and a 1% chance it wouldn't.

Orihime used her powers to reject the 99% and use the 1% to fix Zangetsu.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

And there's the asspull.....

Even if Yhwach can't change the future or some shit to Ichigo's sword. His power level is still much higher.

Uggghhhhh I just can't wait for this to end. Now Tsukishima can stab Aizen so there was a point he wasn't god and can help without killing everyone.

My brain hurts from this chapter...

Edit: This story has shitting all over everything that has happen before it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-07-07 at 03:24 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

It's actually really simple.

>Juha can change all the futures he sees.
    >Bookmark guy can insert himself and do stuff in the past.

>Juha changes the future during the fight to one where he broke Ichigo's sword.
    >Bookmark guy stabbed Ichigo and created a past where his sword doesn't get broken.
    >Orihime fixes the sword.

It still doesn't make sense and there are like a million loopholes but I think that's what the theory is.

So Ichigo is gonna beat Juha in 4 chapters? He didn't really get stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    So Ichigo is gonna beat Juha in 4 chapters? He didn't really get stronger.
    If anything, the Bankai isn't really going to work because he no longer has any power.

Why is Kubo such a hack?

Unless... He regains his Quincy power by Ryuuken implanting said power in to Ichigo, regains his Shinigami power via Isshin, and Grimmjow or Neil implants some hollow energy. All in 4 more chapters, can Kubo pull it off? No.

What the actual fuck, this has turned into such a shitfest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He has power. He is a shinigami now, and for the first time he is pure. Maybe the quincy and hollow powers did not help him but rather antagonized his true power and kept him down.
    Kind of silly when they spent so much time on developing his back story to having all sorts of powers.

You'd think they'd pull some Avatar the last Airbender shit to him..

He has power. He is a shinigami now, and for the first time he is pure. Maybe the quincy and hollow powers did not help him but rather antagonized his true power and kept him down.
    Well perhaps, but still that Bankai would be useless since Zangetsu is based on his Hollow and Quincy power. Someone really needs to tell Kubo his own damn lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only silver lining in this is we get to see his Bankai...........unless it breaks again. >.>

the issue with juha is that if he could see ALL possible futures why the fuck didnt he see the one where the fullbringer guy comes bk to fix ichigos bankai? also "ill return to kill you when you are the happiest" who the hell is gonna be happy if they know that that guy is on the loose and ready to fuck the whole world? are you telling me that juha already knows hes gonna be defeated at one point and hes just time jumping kinda making a time remnant to kil lthem when they let their guard down? talk about writin g oneself back into a wall
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Now, Ichigo will be able to unlock his true ultimate power : Human Power !

" I'm not a Shinigami, I'm not a Hollow, I'm not a Quincy...I am HUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!! "

" <Insert Human Power Attack Name with amazing yelling> !!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Juha REKT. Not

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Now, Ichigo will be able to unlock his true ultimate power : Human Power !

" I'm not a Shinigami, I'm not a Hollow, I'm not a Quincy...I am HUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!! "

" <Insert Human Power Attack Name with amazing yelling> !!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Juha REKT. Not
    As it is going right now... I can see this.

10+ Year Old Account
    calling it now:

Yhwach will reach out and snap Ichigo's blade again. But Shinji will have used his powers to fuck with Yhwach's head and he'll actually snap his OWN sword in half.

Then, Ichigo, along with Isshin, Ryuuken, Ishida, Orihime and Chad will attack the now unarmed Yhwach and slice him up like a Christmas ham.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    He regains his Quincy power by Ryuuken implanting said power in to Ichigo
    If Uryu's dad ends up dead because Juha took his power this time then I'll be extremely happy.

I bet we'll never even find out why Uryu/Ichigo were special and didn't get killed when Juha killed every other Quincy.

Well perhaps, but still that Bankai would be useless since Zangetsu is based on his Hollow and Quincy power. Someone really needs to tell Kubo his own damn lore.
    Word. Ichigo's little sword is supposed to be his Quincy/Hollow powers or w/e. Now that they're gone he shouldn't have it, so his whole bankai should be different...

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    the issue with juha is that if he could see ALL possible futures why the fuck didnt he see the one where the fullbringer guy comes bk to fix ichigos bankai?l
    That is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yhwach will reach out and snap Ichigo's blade again. But Shinji will have used his powers to fuck with Yhwach's head and he'll actually snap his OWN sword in half.
    Wow you just depressed me. Now I realize Shinji and Aizen will never have their bankai's revealed.

Not like everyone else's bankais were even that great in the first place...

If Uryu's dad ends up dead because Juha took his power this time then I'll be extremely happy.

I bet we'll never even find out why Uryu/Ichigo were special and didn't get killed when Juha killed every other Quincy.

Word. Ichigo's little sword is supposed to be his Quincy/Hollow powers or w/e. Now that they're gone he shouldn't have it, so his whole bankai should be different...

That is an issue.

Wow you just depressed me. Now I realize Shinji and Aizen will never have their bankai's revealed.

Not like everyone else's bankais were even that great in the first place...
    We probably won't find out why they are special but we might still find out Aizen's Bankai do to the amount of popularity Aizen has but who knows for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    INB4 "Bleach Shippuden"
    Honest another thing I wouldn't be shocked about happening if it truly did idk where it would go unless Yhwach wins which is a possibility

Aizen's Bankai has the ability fool readers in to thinking Bleach is a good manga. But his Bankai broke when Ichigo performed the Final Getsuga.

Mind Blown.

Deleted
    This manga has lore? I thought it' s whatever flies that week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    This manga has lore? I thought it' s whatever flies that week.
    Ya it has lore and this story has shitted all over it.

For example: Kūgo Ginjō is dead, Ichigo killed him at the end of the fullbring ark and even went to the head captain to recover his body so it would be burried in the world of the living.

Based of the lore of bleach Ginjo would have went to hell over his actions and not the soul society. Also Shūkurō Tsukishima should be dead since he was blasted in the chest by Byakuya Kuchiki's Bankai and was seen carried off by Moe Shishigawara as he died.

This whole story has been one Asspull after another and rewriting the story that came before.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Bleach has turned into a steaming pile of shit.
    I'm sorry but Ichigo was literally a broken corpse, a soulless body and then in the span of 6 pages he makes a 180 degree reversal and is all "FUCK YEAH LETS DO THIS BRUH"? Nah, fuck that. I'm done with this manga.
    There's four chapters left dude, you might as well stick it out.

And he was only broken spiritually, because he thought he'd lost Zangetsu, once that was fixed he perked up, it's no worse than usual.

Of course that's not saying all that much...

I just read the last part of the title of this thread as "-----ONIONS-----"... oh well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's not even crappy writing, it's just rushed as shit lol
    Which isn't Kubo's fault. He's being forced out by WSJ.

Really hoping he pads this all out in the anime.