Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    That's it... ALL of our politicians, bureaucrats, family's... EVERYONE, we needed to start hanging these pieces of shit 103 years ago, December 24, 1913.
    Oh look. A Trump supporter advocating for the murder of politicians and their families.

How unique.
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Oh look. A Trump supporter advocating for the murder of politicians and their families.

How unique.
    We need Guillotines. Just like the Old Europeans did with Marie Antoinette. A complete purge of these worthless sacks of shit. ALL of them, corrupt regimes should not live on to be replicated.

7+ Year Old Account
    We need Guillotines. Just like the Old Europeans did with Marie Antoinette. A complete purge of these worthless sacks of shit. ALL of them, corrupt regimes should not live on to be replicated.
    You are quite the little Robespierre aren't you?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You are quite the little Robespierre aren't you?

He was a great man, I agree with much of what he advocated and brought about. He and I differ on one issue in particular. I am a death penalty advocate.

The day forever fortunate has arrived, which the French people have consecrated to the Supreme Being. Never has the world which He created offered to Him a spectacle so worthy of His notice. He has seen reigning on the earth tyranny, crime, and imposture. He sees at this moment a whole nation, grappling with all the oppressions of the human race, suspend the course of its heroic labors to elevate its thoughts and vows toward the great Being who has given it the mission it has undertaken and the strength to accomplish it.

Is it not He whose immortal hand, engraving on the heart of man the code of justice and equality, has written there the death sentence of tyrants? Is it not He who, from the beginning of time, decreed for all the ages and for all peoples liberty, good faith, and justice?

He did not create kings to devour the human race. He did not create priests to harness us, like vile animals, to the chariots of kings and to give to the world examples of baseness, pride, perfidy, avarice, debauchery, and falsehood. He created the universe to proclaim His power. He created men to help each other, to love each other mutually, and to attain to happiness by the way of virtue.

It is He who implanted in the breast of the triumphant oppressor remorse and terror, and in the heart of the oppressed and innocent calmness and fortitude. It is He who impels the just man to hate the evil one, and the evil man to respect the just one. It is He who adorns with modesty the brow of beauty, to make it yet more beautiful. It is He who makes the mother's heart beat with tenderness and joy. It is He who bathes with delicious tears the eyes of the son pressed to the bosom of his mother. It is He who silences the most imperious and tender passions before the sublime love of the fatherland. It is He who has covered nature with charms, riches, and majesty. All that is good is His work, or is Himself. Evil belongs to the depraved man who oppresses his fellow man or suffers him to be oppressed.

The Author of Nature has bound all mortals by a boundless chain of love and happiness. Perish the tyrants who have dared to break it!

Republican Frenchmen, it is yours to purify the earth which they have soiled, and to recall to it the justice that they have banished! Liberty and virtue together came from the breast of Divinity. Neither can abide with mankind without the other.

O generous People, would you triumph over all your enemies? Practice justice, and render the Divinity the only worship worthy of Him. O People, let us deliver ourselves today, under His auspices, to the just transports of a pure festivity. Tomorrow we shall return to the combat with vice and tyrants. We shall give to the world the example of republican virtues. And that will be to honor Him still.

The monster which the genius of kings had vomited over France has gone back into nothingness. May all the crimes and all the misfortunes of the world disappear with it! Armed in turn with the daggers of fanaticism and the poisons of atheism, kings have always conspired to assassinate humanity. If they are able no longer to disfigure Divinity by superstition, to associate it with their crimes, they try to banish it from the earth, so that they may reign there alone with crime.

O People, fear no more their sacrilegious plots! They can no more snatch the world from the breast of its Author than remorse from their own hearts. Unfortunate ones, uplift your eyes toward heaven! Heroes of the fatherland, your generous devotion is not a brilliant madness. If the satellites of tyranny can assassinate you, it is not in their power entirely to destroy you. Man, whoever thou mayest be, thou canst still conceive high thoughts for thyself. Thou canst bind thy fleeting life to God, and to immortality. Let nature seize again all her splendor, and wisdom all her empire! The Supreme Being has not been annihilated.

It is wisdom above all that our guilty enemies would drive from the republic. To wisdom alone it is given to strengthen the prosperity of empires. It is for her to guarantee to us the rewards of our courage. Let us associate wisdom, then, with all our enterprises. Let us be grave and discreet in all our deliberations, as men who are providing for the interests of the world. Let us be ardent and obstinate in our anger against conspiring tyrants, imperturbable in dangers, patient in labors, terrible in striking back, modest and vigilant in successes. Let us be generous toward the good, compassionate with the unfortunate, inexorable with the evil, just toward every one. Let us not count on an unmixed prosperity, and on triumphs without attacks, nor on all that depends on fortune or the perversity of others. Sole, but infallible guarantors of our independence, let us crush the impious league of kings by the grandeur of our character, even more than by the strength of our arms.

Frenchmen, you war against kings; you are therefore worthy to honor Divinity. Being of Beings, Author of Nature, the brutalized slave, the vile instrument of despotism, the perfidious and cruel aristocrat, outrages Thee by his very invocation of Thy name. But the defenders of liberty can give themselves up to Thee, and rest with confidence upon Thy paternal bosom. Being of Beings, we need not offer to Thee unjust prayers. Thou knowest Thy creatures, proceeding from Thy hands. Their needs do not escape Thy notice, more than their secret thoughts. Hatred of bad faith and tyranny burns in our hearts, with love of justice and the fatherland. Our blood flows for the cause of humanity. Behold our prayer. Behold our sacrifices. Behold the worship we offer Thee.

Robespierre - 1794
    Last edited by Dsc; 2016-07-07 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They should, she's incompetent, and yet people want to give her the most powerful position in the world. This is why we need a better education system.
    In the world? Why do Americans overvalue themselves all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They should, she's incompetent, and yet people want to give her the most powerful position in the world. This is why we need a better education system.
    i know your trying to sound smart and all but, with that signature, who's going to take anything you say seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    sophisticated enough to have many hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank(s) though right?
    sophisticated enough to pull off many investment schemes too..
    sophisticated enough to graduate from Ivy League law school and practice some pretty sophisticated law as well...
    sophisticated enough to run for a Senate seat of a state she did not grow up in
    sophisticated enough for the POTUS to call her co POTUS
    sophisticated enough to transfer thousands of secrets for years without anyone in the intelligence community finding out or complaining about it.

any senior official who declares her not sophisticated enough to stand trial is......Phi N D'blanc

Let me get this straight...

Thoousands of .mil E-nothings filled out DD Form 298s, SF-86, etc. PSQs, were entrusted with TS and compartmentalized information and held to a standard to safeguard such information. They were straight out of HS and certainly lacked some level of "sophistication," but were still about to keep their mouths and personal computing devices shut with respect to classified and FOUO information.

A woman with decades of experience in government service, a former SoS, a former FLOTUS and a JD from Yale and yet lacks the same judgement and "sophistication" of some fucking boot enlisted, a boot 2nd LT or some GS straight out of college? Are you fucking kidding me?

7+ Year Old Account
    He was a great man, I agree with much of what he advocated and brought about. He and I differ on one issue in particular. I am a death penalty advocate.
    Yeah because who doesn't support the Reign of Terror? Yeah won't be taking you seriously moving forward.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Let's see. Let's say Congress can revoke Hillary's security clearance. Then throughout the whole election they can run "Hillary is so untrustworthy, she got her security clearance revoked". I cannot defend here emails, but this is such political theater.

Plus if Hillary really would do the same dumb shit again. Well she would deserve it. I would doubt she would do this again.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2016-07-07 at 09:27 PM.

Seems reasonable. She has clearly demonstrated she carelessly handles top secret information. Any other run-of-the-mill government employee would have lost their security clearance over what she did. Why she should be immune to this is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Seems reasonable. She has clearly demonstrated she carelessly handles top secret information. Any other run-of-the-mill government employee would have lost their security clearance over what she did. Why she should be immune to this is beyond me.
    agreed 100% kind sir.

It should happen, right now she is setting shit examples for what happens to those who mishandle federally sensitive information. Not sure how this will work with her being president though. Maybe hire someone else to handle security clearance?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Let's see. Let's say Congress can revoke Hillary's security clearance. Then throughout the whole election they can run "Hillary is so untrustworthy, she got her security clearance revoked". I cannot defend here emails, but this is such political theater.

Plus if Hillary really would do the same dumb shit again. Well she would deserve it. I would doubt she would do this again.
    She will likely win the election regardless. Still, it will be funny treating her like the kid who can't handle the matches.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    same has been said for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It won't go anywhere.

President is the leader of the armed forces of the country, and as such needs to be the best informed.
    She would lose it until president is what I read.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Maybe not the exact same thing. But it revealed a part of her which makes her unfit to be President. Carelessness with the security of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Maybe not the exact same thing. But it revealed a part of her which makes her unfit to be President. Carelessness with the security of the US.
    Each person will interpret Hillary as they see fit. I myself, can say that I really do not think she will be careless with security. How will she be careless? Another private server? I doubt it. She is going to release documents on wiki leaks. Doubt it.

My interpretation is Hillary always trying to get around the system. She did this so when she left she could take and delete all documents that would come back and used against here in here political career.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    same has been said for Trump.
    Good?

I've never understood this type of defense. Mvallas had also inferred to it several times. "Well someone else did it and no one cared so it must be okay" or "well they do it too!" argument.

It's wrong no matter who does it, Colin Powell, Trump, or Hillary Clinton.

Now, to me Hillary's violations are the most egregious. she was a sitting SEC. of state and distributed Classified/ TS and SCI information over a non-monitored unsecured network.

Either she is stupid, careless, incompetent, or all of the above.

Now incompetent I can deal with if she would have just been forthright "opps sorry, im old and I'm not good with technology" It might have been a shitty excuse, and should result in her having her clearance pulled, at least it could have been chalked up to a honest mistake and she would have shown some integrity.

She didn't though

She lied over and over and over again to congress and the American people, once again showing that she doesn't have the strength of character I would expect from a president.

Now where do we go from here? Obviously the FBI is too worried about political backlash to actually pursue charges, so we will just keep trucking along. Her supporters will back her up regardless and there's a good chance *throws up in mouth a little* that she will be our next president.

I only pray that congress remains a conservative majority and hamstrings anything she tries to push through.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    This so much. I was telling my wife if I had mishandled even one piece of classified information, it could have been my ass for sure. There is no doubt in my mind that any enlisted service member would go to NJP at a minimum and lose clearance and money.

Deleted
    They should do it. She has clearly violated the statues dealing with the handling of classified and secret information. Such actions can and may have harmed the US. I know if I had violated my security clearance when I had it like she did, I would have gone to jail more than likely or as a min, lost my job and the clearance and would never been able to get it again. The job or clearance. :P
    They should do it for all the previous SoC's too, apparently this problem goes back to 1992.

So a lot of republicans SoC's should get similar treatment, we'll see how fast the republicans will stop pointing fingers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    This so much. I was telling my wife if I had mishandled even one piece of classified information, it could have been my ass for sure. There is no doubt in my mind that any enlisted service member would go to NJP at a minimum and lose clearance and money.
    That's the difference, they concluded that none of the information in her e-mails was classified at that moment, they were all filed for classification 2 years after she left the position. So in theory, and that's what the FBI concluded she did not do anything wrong, other than not following recommendations. Yes recommendations, it's not obligated to use a governmental e-mail for non classified information, which they'll apparently change soon.

So no, your example isn't even remotely close because you are taking about already classified information and her e-mails did not contain classified information at the time they were sent. Big difference right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet you consider having Trump taking care of your security, one that can't shut his mouth and has the temper of a 5 year old.

Give him a day in the office and he'll blurt out enough classified information to derail pretty much any relation with any country.

I'm fairly sure Hillary is competent enough, because I mean the e-mail affaire, she's not the only one that did the exact same thing, and nothing ever happened because of it, so it's clear the mistrust is pretty much exaggerated in every possible way.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-07-08 at 12:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes she would. She will just do a better job of covering it up. And even if she got caught again, she knows she wont be held accountable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    That's the difference, they concluded that none of the information in her e-mails was classified at that moment, they were all filed for classification 2 years after she left the position. So in theory, and that's what the FBI concluded she did not do anything wrong, other than not following recommendations. Yes recommendations, it's not obligated to use a governmental e-mail for non classified information, which they'll apparently change soon.

They actually concluded the exact opposite. Apparently YOU didnt listen to the press conference nor read the transcript. Here it is straight from the FBI website:

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Comey
    From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.[/B] Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.
    A total of 60 chains (100 emails) were classified as either confidential or top secret when they were sent, the other 2000 were up-classified later.
    Perhaps you should read the entire statement here https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system or would you rather just keep your head in the sand and be a blind Hillary supporter
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-07-08 at 12:16 PM.