The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Shadow Priest race for LEG?

Hey guys,

Since I have to do a faction change to alliance anyways, I'm curious what the best race for SPriest is in Legion. Since I do PvP as well I'm leaning towards human but the huge racial nerf there makes them kinda "meh"

Humans are getting buffed. You now have a trinket in addition to EMFH removing stuns and now The Human Spirit give you 2% more Haste, Vers, Mastery, and Crit.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Humans are getting buffed. You now have a trinket in addition to EMFH removing stuns and now The Human Spirit give you 2% more Haste, Vers, Mastery, and Crit.
    Which is truly unfair. Every other race has just flat 1% of 1 secondary, while that racial may end up in 2%+ more of like 2 stats, if these stats are bonus on gear stats. If it's flat 2% of everything, it's even more unfair.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    afaik they changed it to flat versa

Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    afaik they changed it to flat versa
    I was just on PTR, still 2% stats. Someone check beta, I don't have it (grumble grumble)
    Hi Sephurik

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was just on PTR, still 2% stats. Someone check beta, I don't have it (grumble grumble)
    well that is what i have been told

2% all secondary stats, all sources on Beta.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Rather than merge the threads like i've been doing i'm going to close this one to prevent confusion. Please post questions like this in the shadow priest discussion thread for legion.