10+ Year Old Account
    I think I find the Rams punter the most amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    July

July 15: At 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for any club that designated a Franchise Player to sign such player to a multiyear contract or extension. After this date, the player may sign only a one-year contract with his prior club for the 2016 season, and such contract cannot be extended until after the club’s last regular season game.

Deadlines spur action so let's see if any last minute deals get done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Heh:http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...s-top-10-feuds

The clear slant in this article aside, I like how the writer didn't say the Bengals vs Steelers are the most entertaining rivalry. It's just the Steelers Vs Vontaze Burfict.
    This shitty clickbait and Ciara saying Wilson finally put out have been flooding my twitter.

Never been more excited for preseason tbh.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    This shitty clickbait and Ciara saying Wilson finally put out have been flooding my twitter.

So the decline begins.

I'm telling you man. Ciara always gave me bad vibes. I got a bad feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Training camp! We'll hear who failed their conditioning test and who looks good in shorts during no contact drills, it will be amazing.

I jest, but I'm legit looking forward to it. It's been too long.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    July

July 15: At 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for any club that designated a Franchise Player to sign such player to a multiyear contract or extension. After this date, the player may sign only a one-year contract with his prior club for the 2016 season, and such contract cannot be extended until after the club’s last regular season game.

Deadlines spur action so let's see if any last minute deals get done.
    If the other franchise tag deals Elway has done means anything, Miller will sign a deal at like 3 pm that day. Think I might have to stay away from any sports news sources the next week though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    So the decline begins.

I'm telling you man. Ciara always gave me bad vibes. I got a bad feeling.
    Yeah, now that she got the D shits gonna go down hill.

Training camp! We'll hear who failed their conditioning test and who looks good in shorts during no contact drills, it will be amazing.

And pray to the injury gods.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm actually kind of scared for this season.

I doubt Brandon Lafell can replace Jones, and Tyler Botd ain't balling out until next year at the soonest.

The offense will move with Jeremy Hil (Oh god), under a coordinator that has been nothing but a QB coach for 14 years. (Zampese)

Normally Burfict's return would calm be down, but he's one infraction away from being gone for a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main worry is contracts. (outside of the obvious Brady thing)

I figured there'd be at least 1 player they'd extend already by now, but so far nothing. Either Hightower or Collins needs to be extended, which will set the bar for the other player. Then once both of them are we might see an extension for Butler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chargers stadium plan was officially announced to be appearing on the November ballot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Chargers stadium plan was officially announced to be appearing on the November ballot.
    So the gist I get from it is that they at least managed to get quite a lot of votes in a short time, but also that there's some stiff opposition. I won't write the San Diego Chargers off just yet, but I think they need to work really hard to still get this deal done. We'll see if their management is up to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the gist I get from it is that they at least managed to get quite a lot of votes in a short time, but also that there's some stiff opposition. I won't write the San Diego Chargers off just yet, but I think they need to work really hard to still get this deal done. We'll see if their management is up to it.
    I don't like teams moving for obvious reasons, but I really doubt it passes.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brent Grimes' wife is not doing him any favours. You'd think after shitting on the Dolphins last year via twitter was bad enough, but she's gone to a whole new level.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...semitism-tweet

10+ Year Old Account
    *Logs back in for the first time in months since he went through a stressful move and didn't play video games during it*

*Page 86*

Kay. Ya'll are quite zealous. It's not even July.

Since I don't feel inclined to read this whole thread, what's everyone's preliminary predictions this year? Who shines? Who crumbles?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Since I don't feel inclined to read this whole thread, what's everyone's preliminary predictions this year? Who shines? Who crumbles?
    Denver slips. Indy improves but isn't super good like people expect with Luck back. Dallas wins everything to send off Robo-Romo.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Logs back in for the first time in months since he went through a stressful move and didn't play video games during it*

*Page 86*

We haven't done much predicting yet, right now its waiting to see what happens with franchise-tagged players this week.

10+ Year Old Account

*Page 86*

Welcome back.

Shines: Jaguars

Crumbles: Bengals

For all the praise the Raiders have been getting, they were already 7-9 last year. I think the Jaguars have AS good a chance to improve, while having a lower win rate last year (5-11) AND being in a weaker division. I think the Jaguars will have the bigger improvement this year.

Bengals, the more I think about them and what they gave up in the off season, the more suspicious I get about them. They gave up important pieces on offense, including their main coach, Eiffert reportedly may not be ready for the start of the season. On defense they lost a lot of their secondary, they're missing Burfict to start the season, and err, kind of paradoxally, eventually they'll have Burfict back on the team, which may bite them in the ass again in big games when he gets hyped. If there's one team I need to pick to have the biggest negative turnaround, it's probably the Bengals.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    We haven't done much predicting yet, right now its waiting to see what happens with franchise-tagged players this week.
    Well, be honest, you can pretty much always say there's something we're waiting for to make predictions more accurate and valid. It starts with free agency, and then after it's the Draft we have to wait for, and then players coming back from injuries from previous season (or worse players getting new injuries) and then it's training camp. Basically the only time when you can honestly make predictions without any interference is like the week before the season starts. That's fairly boring though, so might as well just give the predictions you can at the time you make them.

Shines: Jaguars

Crumbles: Bengals
    I think the Jaguars are also going to be the shining team for sure. And crumbling I think will either be the Bengals or the Broncos (as much as I hate to say it, and crumbling at least compared to where they've been the last 4ish seasons).

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    I think the Jaguars are also going to be the shining team for sure. And crumbling I think will either be the Bengals or the Broncos (as much as I hate to say it, and crumbling at least compared to where they've been the last 4ish seasons).
    Depends on how you define crumble. Not win the division? Probably, the AFC West is super cyclical. In the next 1-2 years another team will probably go on a 4-5 season streak of winning the division. Fall below .500? Doubtful, even made the playoffs with the guy that couldn't get a ball within 10 yards of a receiver 5 yards in front of him with a worse overall team.

*Page 86*

Shines: If they dont have like their 25th o-linemen playing, the Chargers might surprise people.

Crumbles: Panthers, they got extremely lucky to go 15-1 so they will have to fall.

Jags could definitely win the division, but I wouldn't consider winning that division shining.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Depends on how you define crumble. Not win the division? Probably, the AFC West is super cyclical. In the next 1-2 years another team will probably go on a 4-5 season streak of winning the division. Fall below .500? Doubtful, even made the playoffs with the guy that couldn't get a ball within 10 yards of a receiver 5 yards in front of him with a worse overall team.
    Ya, I don't forsee going below .500 at all, but could have a possibility of not winning the division.