Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't even have 1 kill on LFR or anything. I think I went 7/7 heroic in highmaul and 1/10 in BRF heroic before I just quit from the shit.

Retired hardcore raider since realm firsts ulduar in 2009? Shieeeet the casual life offers room for so much more stuff to do! (proper meal timing, proper exercise, reading, chillin, watching twitch tv casually) .

Congrats tho man if you really love it then do it up. Me personally I would feel guilty for wasting so much time doing that one single activity so I'd dip out after probably 10 kills. If you still find satisfaction out of it and aren't doing it out of just boredom and habbit then props to you

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    Not going to lie, I'd be far more impressed if you help the record for most LFR Archimonde kills.
    Although not mentioned in the article, I'm pretty sure this particular record is held by this dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    1. Awwww, someone's angry. Would you like a hug?
    2. Inviting the most people to the game draws in potential revenue for the company. What does posting on MMO-Champion about killing a boss a bunch get Blizzard? Nothing.
    3. Athene never was, and never will be, funny or amusing. Being famous for being an asshat doesn't usually deserve attention from gaming companies that are using things to draw positive attention to their brand. Humor does that well, however.
    No one is mad, dont be a scrub.
    yes i would like a hug, thank you.
    I didn't say killing a boss does anything, I said things like this bring ideas and great stuff for companies to add.
    Just like talking about Chuck Norris in Barrens chat for years didn't do anything yet Blizzard hired him to do a promo.
    Just like people making a custom map and setting rules didn't do anything, yet Riot finally made an ARAM map for us.
    I agree and dont think Athene is funny, yet he do more than Leeroy, thats the point.
    The "-50DKP" and "DOT DOT MORE DOT" is still used more today than Leeroy, and all it got was a Ony kill achievement.

Maybe killing something a million times does nothing
    Maybe they make an PERSONAL achievement just for him/them.
    Maybe they give him free game time
    Maybe they just send him and certificate on wasting his life.
    My point still stand, doing "stupid" things that don't matter sometimes brings things to the game.

And none of the matter because it wasn't in the twisted nether

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Saw the thread title, immediately figured it was probably stella.

Thanks for the moose mount man! Wish I was able to keep into the raid game these days, heck of an easy way to make money :P
    Money as in gold, or money as in real money...?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellarus View Post
    Personal goal to have the most kills before Legion. I'm trying to hit 2,000 before the patch! And we usually do about 25-30 a day 7 days a week.
    Dear god why? Congrats and all, but that sounds like torture to me.

OP - not to pile one, but you really should find more in life to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Money as in gold, or money as in real money...?
    Gold. Real money is against the TOS! >_<

Damn, only 1,3k? I could have over 2k by now if I wouldnt take a break from wow. We did over 700 till christmas last year with our sellrun. We've done HC clear in about an hour, then 4-5 hours constant archimonde kills. 14 booster, 16 boosted people. $$$

Gold. Real money is against the TOS! >_<
    Sure is, doesn't stop people from breaking that rule all the time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    So you have what 14million gold?
    He sells a ton of gold so nowhere near that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    Dear god why? Congrats and all, but that sounds like torture to me.
    Well, truth be told, a lot of the achievements in human history are kinda torture to reach come to think of it, even if we don't think about it when we are impressed of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazail View Post
    Should be around 2.5 to 3.5m if he plays on US or EU

OP: congrats.
    What? like you can sell them for 15-25k on high pop server and really gouge people for 35-50k a pop on backwater realms because no one else is selling. WAAAAAAY more than 3.5 mil
    Hi Sephurik

It's actually over 50 million for anyone that'd like to know!
    Congratulations on the personal achievement and the gold! :P

Also congratulations on pissing off a bunch of jealous people lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    What? like you can sell them for 15-25k on high pop server and really gouge people for 35-50k a pop on backwater realms because no one else is selling. WAAAAAAY more than 3.5 mil
    Yep, missed a 0. It should be 25-35 mil

This only tells me there is a serious problem with this game.

Boosting is out of control...

This is the most pointless thing, but hey take what you can I guess. I spent 1 night doing Archi HC boosts and I've done 2-3 Mythic Archi boosts, fuck the rest it's not worth the gold.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I want to be both congratulatory and highly judgmental.

Thanks to Blizzard and their loot ID bollocks.

That's like, 4 hours a day for 6 months? Assuming you are able to find a buyer for every run and you do a run every 30m. I'm really impressed with your tenacity, I know I probably would have given up on it after a couple nights, if that.