Page 11 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Picture of one of the snipers released. Since these were snipers... it was premeditated

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    "Possible" sniper rifle my good sir.

And what the fuck, a bomb?! This is turning into some terrorist shit now!
    from the picture that would look like an ar-15 , and the news calls it a sniper....just like if its a black gun its an assault weapon...

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFactsChecked View Post
    Agreed. Let a group of thugs and wanna be thugs do what they want and shocker, there's an issue.

As far as I'm concerned, it's time to bring segregation back, let them have what they really want. It's time to divide this nation up, just like they want, the rest of the US will be better off without them.

12% of the population, 40% of the welfare recipients, 37% of the inmates, 84.9% of violent crime towards whites, 82.5% of violent crime towards Hispanics, 41% of all AIDS carriers, need I go on?

Call it racist if you want, but I seriously think it's time we start taking a look at the facts and address the problem where the problem is, and that is the black community.
    Ignorance at it's finest. Go back on to your main account.

Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    Picture of one of the snipers released. Since these were snipers... it was premeditated
    They don't know that it is him. They are just saying he's a person of interest because he was in the area with a rifle and that he hasn't been seen since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFactsChecked View Post
    <snip>
    One black shooter and people lose their fucking minds.

Why hide behind an alt account?

Be proud of what you are.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

this whole situation is insane, this is like 20 minutes from where I live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smooshtheman View Post
    from the picture that would look like an ar-15 , and the news calls it a sniper....just like if its a black gun its an assault weapon...
    Well the poster I quoted assumed sniper as the weapon. Everyone else is stating is as someone firing from an elevated position at a distance, which in this case, is technically true.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This was bound to start happening,

I've said it since Michael Brown, they are going to have to have one of these cops take the fall for the good of the force, letting all these cops execute black people in the streets (even disreputable ones) was going to cause blowback at the injustice and seeming injustice of the whole sordid matter. But since none of these cops ever face a trial, let alone jail time for their actions, the anger was bound to build. Now is a bad time to be a boy in blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Wtf, are you even allowed to open carry a gun like that in the middle of the street?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    lol some dude literally created an account for this thread so he could post some racist shit. If this whole situation weren't so serious I'd be laughing right now.
    i am a long time mmo champ user, i just recently made an account because i wanted to join in on the desk wars here on forums. i havent posted anything racist at all - i have just alerted fellow internet users of current events and have started a debate of the situation. good try tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Wtf, are you even allowed to open carry a gun like that in the middle of the street?
    In Texas, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    not a sniper gun, but if he's shot at specific targets form up high, he could be classified as a sniper behavior. I think, not positive.

Yep. Perfectly legal in many places in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Chris Dorner incarnate?
    Hope they catch him immediately.

Texas man.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    in good ol texas you damn well have the right to do so

In Texas you are, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. WHich is completely stupid IMO for anything thats not being used for hunting. Im ok with concealed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    It was the officer. When they first switched to the press feed he was mentioning that they believe there could be a bomb.
    Welp, there goes that hope.

Although it's possible they're being overly safe I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    i am a long time mmo champ user, i just recently made an account because i wanted to join in on the desk wars here on forums. i havent posted anything racist at all - i have just alerted fellow internet users of current events and have started a debate of the situation. good try tho.
    I was talking about the guy named TrueFactsChecked with one post who said that we "Needed to bring segregation back."

Don't make assumptions.