Page 12 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other possible suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Wtf, are you even allowed to open carry a gun like that in the middle of the street?

yea open carry laws were passed beginning, what crazy is I'm still yet to see some open carry. Although I've probably walked by a lot of people who conceal carry handguns without even knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    "Possible" sniper rifle my good sir.

And what the fuck, a bomb?! This is turning into some terrorist shit now!
    What else could it be though? They said shots were made from an elevated location.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Always see very very apparent racism towards black son this forum... and see lots of whites on this forum complaining about posters who apparently are super super racist towards whites... yet I never see anything this racist ever being said about whites.
    Because you never see it, it doesn't happen. Right?

Could it be that you're dismissing a lot of things said towards white people simply because YOU think they're not racist?

Not saying that's the case, nor am I saying I've personally seen anything on here I'd consider truly racist towards white people myself... But I notice with a lot of people their general reaction when someone is being racist towards white people is to immediately dismiss it like, "Oh that's not racist." Meanwhile if a white person tells a black person something isn't racist you can guarantee they'll be very quickly, and very loudly, told that they have no right to say anything of the sort.

People questioning ANYTHING these days is immediately followed by a, "What is their skin color?" check. As if that alone makes anyone's opinion more or less credible. As such I have less and less sympathy over racism towards anyone, because more and more people pull the 'Racism!' card to silence those who might have genuine reason to question them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    One black shooter and people lose their fucking minds.

Why hide behind an alt account?

Be proud of what you are.
    Not a matter of pride.
    Rather a matter of stupidity and cowardice.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Circus America is back on the TV!

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    not a sniper gun, but if he's shot at specific targets form up high, he could be classified as a sniper behavior. I think, not positive.
    an ar-15 with .223 and a decent scope is the same as a small caliber sniper - the only difference is a traditional 'sniper' is bolt action...

Other possible suspect.

[IMG]https://i-cdn.embed.ly/1/display?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FrznLv0y.jpg[IMG]
    same guy, different picture

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Wtf, are you even allowed to open carry a gun like that in the middle of the street?
    Just search open carry on youtube. Some people have made it a sport.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Welp, there goes that hope.

Although it's possible they're being overly safe I suppose.
    I hope so, the situation is already terrible. 11 officers and 1 civilian so far have been shot.

Other possible suspect.
    That's the only suspect so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    What else could it be though? They said shots were made from an elevated location.
    Yes you are correct. But you said he was walking around with a, "sniper rifle". Being a sniper and having a weapon that classifies as a sniper rifle are two very different things. Just arguing technicalities here really lol. It likes like an AR-15, which isn't a sniper rifle.

10+ Year Old Account
    nah, it's the same guy from behind.
    There's another pic too, more from the side, shows it nicely.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Why hide behind an alt account?

Be proud of what you are.
    Im guessing because he already got a ban earlier in this thread.

prey upon the emotions and ignorance of angry people
    whip them into a frenzy making them think they are under siege from some fictitious bogeyman
    encourage their racist and militant attitudes
    sit back and benefit
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    damn man this makes me wanna go see the third Purge movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    same guy, different picture
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    That's the only suspect so far.
    Whaaaaat, both pictures look like totally different people to me lol.

And at Vanyali, a cat avatar? Really? You joined those deviants?!

I mean as a side note, almost every time there is a mass killing, before facts come out, people jump on the "white guy who loves the second amendment" people come out of the woodwork.

Like the Orlando club shooting. Cause you know, it was a gay club, so it has to be a southern baptist church member who did it. lol

guy saying it was his brother, he already turned his gun over to LEO, Mark Hughs on CBS, that is the pictured suspect.

- - - Updated - - -

IT'S LINK KITTEH.

How can you say that about link kitteh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    No you don't.
    Yes I do.

...Grand juries usually return indictments; the one exception is cases involving police shootings. But more than that, police shootings, and allegations of police misconduct in general, almost never make it in front of a grand jury. And officers rarely face legal consequences for allegations of misconduct.

As is the case with police shooting statistics, comprehensive numbers on accusations of police misconduct are hard to come by. There is no national reporting requirement for such accusations; in fact, many places have laws to purposefully keep the details of misconduct investigations out of the public eye.

Of the 71 arrests for murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, just 31 came when officers were on duty. That’s about four a year during the study period. As a reminder, the best-available evidence from the Killed By Police Facebook page points to about 1,000 deaths each year caused by officers acting in the line of duty.

Excessive force was by far the most common type of accusation, and 15 percent involved firearms. There were 127 excessive force incidents reported that resulted in fatalities, and the majority of these (71 percent) were shootings.

But, as was the case with Darren Wilson, most accusations of misconduct — combining all categories — did not result in criminal charges. Of the more than 8,300 misconduct accusations (involving almost 11,000 officers) in Packman’s database from April 2009 through the end of 2010, 3,238 resulted in legal action. The chart below outlines how often these charges resulted in convictions and incarcerations, compared with the rates for felony defendants in the general population (in the 75 largest U.S. counties) collected by the Bureau of Justice Statistics in 2006.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/a...lt-in-charges/

You can look at the charts there if it makes it easier.

10+ Year Old Account

It could be either. The "second guy" does look like he's darker skinned, but the first picture is horrible quality so it could be just that. /shrug