Page 15 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    IT'S LINK KITTEH.

How can you say that about link kitteh.
    All cats are evil, how dare you?!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    It could be either. The "second guy" does look like he's darker skinned, but the first picture is horrible quality so it could be just that. /shrug
    Yeah I guess. To me it just looked like different people because of what you said, skin tones.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    #TeamBooty.
    I want to denzelwashingtonmyman.gif you so hard right now.

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    Come on, man. I really don't care about what exact kind of gun it is. The only thing important to me are the people that are in critical condition, injured and dead.
    Don't get all pissy now. Was just correcting you a little. Never hurts to know a little more. I agree with the importance, but don't say dumb shit either lol.

Dam is 101F in Dallas right now

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Gun rights group own both houses in Texas.
    Open carry in Texas for rifles has never been banned. Has been legal forever.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

4 officers dead now. unbelievable. snipers? what the actual fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Obama is in Poland at the NATO summit.
    Makes it 6 am his time, a bit early still. He might not know by now what happened in TX.
    Cop killing, he's undoubtedly awake when the first was shot :B Probably won't say much until it's a bit more clear though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes it 6 am his time, a bit early still. He might not know by now what happened in TX.
    Mustn't wake the princess up from her beauty sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama is probably ready to hand in the keys to the White House at this point.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

https://twitter.com/TommySledge/stat...69462943248386

So camo guy was on the street during the shooting and not in an elevated position

series of events over the past few days

fbi confirms hillary lied to american people and to house interviews under oath
    some media falsely spins it as being cleared as all charges but story persists
    same media goes out and finds story about a criminal being lawfully shot and pushes it
    "peaceful protest" "spontaneously" launched yet strangely quite organized
    cops killed in domestic terrorist attack at same "peaceful protest"
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    4 officers dead now. unbelievable. snipers? what the actual fuck?

I'll hazard a guess and say the actual fuck is that people are fed up with cops gunning down innocent people on the street, with very few being prosecuted and convicted, and this is the backlash.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Because it's clear civilians need military weapons in their hands to protect themselves /s
    the purpose of the 2nd amendment is to create and equal playing field for the US govt and its citizens. by having this right as a US citizen, you are allowed to arm yourself comparably to the government that you MUST live within - in case they become a tyrannical government and infringe on your rights. the reason we as Americans can own and carry guns is perfectly justified and morally and legally fair. like the scum of islam who shed a negative light on their entire race, these ignorant radicals shed the same dim light on us law abiding gun owners. do not ask yourself why a person like myself has the right to own and carry a firearm, ask yourself why we as a nation are having the tentions between govt. and citizen in the first place.

He was on the street:

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Don't get all pissy now. Was just correcting you a little. Never hurts to know a little more. I agree with the importance, but don't say dumb shit either lol.
    Not caring about what gun it is ≠ getting "all pissy". If I needed clarification on what gun it was I would have asked. But again, I don't give a shit. Awesome now that we've got that sorted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    https://twitter.com/TommySledge/stat...69462943248386

So camo guy was on the street during the shooting and not in an elevated position
    Hot damn, the plot fucking thickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    He was on the street:
    He looks a lot darker in the surveillance footage than he does in the frontal pic. I take back my comment of him maybe being Middle Eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Personally if I see someone walking around with that style of weaponry I would have a feeling they are up to no good and to slowly walk away.
    Cause people planning to do evil brandish rifles in public and thus alert everyone to their presence and intent to use it.

Makes sense.

I'm sure the snipers did the same.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I'll hazard a guess and say the actual fuck is that people are fed up with cops gunning down innocent people on the street, with very few being prosecuted and convicted, and this is the backlash.
    they are only portrayed as innocent by the liberal media who wants to urge gun control legislature, and by oppressed blacks - who think they are owed something because their ancestors were slaves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Obama is probably ready to hand in the keys to the White House at this point.
    If I was him, I'd just want to get out, off to Hawaii and get some weed with Woody Harrelson, Todd Rundgren and all the cool crowd that lives there chilling their lives away.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Hot damn, the plot fucking thickens.
    That dude had to be flipping out when he checked Twitter lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Your stamp of approval? I honestly can't tell.