Page 19 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Be careful. I have a feeling Crissi is a mad baller.
    Im 5'1. I can totes take on anyone here!

*acts like angry chipmunk*

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Have you considered that guns aren't the solution to every problem?
    they are however, the solution to many of them

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    I'd call it justice for once and call it a day
    edgelord mode engaged

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    All well & good, but when people get pissed off and fear for their lives daily from their own "peace-keeping" force and feel that justice is different for them than the cops, they're aren't necessarily thinking to sit down and sing Kumbaya with them.
    Well, they can fuck right off and die then, as far as I'm concerned.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Suspicious package being investigated after the bomb threat now

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    gosh darn it everyone. Everyone's lives matters. cops, black people, whatever. We need to root out the bad cops who are too trigger happy / have preconcieved notions of black people, but innocent cops shouldnt be targeted either because their murder is just as bad as death by irresponsible cop..

*throws up hands*
    Woah woah woah. Are you assuming that the so called "innocents" the cops shot are innocent? Because they aren't. They were all breaking the law. They are criminals. They may or may not have been wrongfully shot, but they are still criminals. None of the cops that got shot tonight were engaged in criminal activity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Even in the era of civil rights in the 60s although we have peaceful leaders like MLK there were still people like Malcolm X
    In hindsight, both were equally important, one might argue.
    The sum of the two translated into the progress.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Even in the era of civil rights in the 60s although we have peaceful leaders like MLK there were still people like Malcolm X
    But did Malcolm X suddenly make MLK's movement a hateful one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Did they pull the trigger? Did they conspire to set it up? Did they order a hit?
    We don't know that yet.

Truth will out. If they actually did...that would be catastrophic to their movement.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

10+ Year Old Account

Chipmunks have hops tho. Don't lie to us. We all know you can dunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    BLM does not "refuse to accept that all lives matter" They are saying that dumbasses that constantly say that are almost always white racists who feel threatened when black people get positive coverage. Maybe you should pay attention to the world and stop acting like a child.
    LOL - thank you for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    the blm movement was founded because a career criminal thug assaulted a man robbed a store and then tried to kill a cop

it stands for racist segregation

it refuses to accept the fact that all lives matter

it refuses to acknowledge the blacks who die at the hands of other blacks

it refuses to acknowledge the non-blacks who die at the hands of cops

its members have committed various acts of terrorism and intimidation all over this nation

at its core it is a racist hate filled group

you dont get to sit back and hurl nonsense defense about "separating good from bad" any more than some KKK supporter gets to justify separating the KKK member who hangs a man from the one who just sits back and laughs at it without participating
    All wrong. But if you still don't get it now, you never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account

/legolasvoice
    want me to find you a box, or shall I describe it to you?

/impersonationoff
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The only racist bullshit being "spouted" is from you. BLM is not a racist organization. But like any organization there are bad individuals in it or associating themselves with it.
    Like cops? Cops have its bad eggs, but we shouldn't generalize them and create groups to go against them, especially when we're so quick to ignore the good that plenty of cops have done as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    They guy with the camo and AR turned himself in no one is sure if he was a shooter at this time. One suspect was neutralized after a firefight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - thank you for the laugh.
    Sorry that truth is funny to you. Maybe if you stop laughing at information, you won't sound like an ignorant person.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    gosh darn it everyone. Everyone's lives matters. cops, black people, whatever. We need to root out the bad cops who are too trigger happy / have preconcieved notions of black people, but innocent cops shouldnt be targeted either because their murder is just as bad as death by irresponsible cop..

*throws up hands*
    I've been saying it for awhile, the cops needed to let one of these trigger happy fucks take the fall. Had there been at least a trial or two, a conviction, something, it could have diffused the whole situation with BLM and others. Honestly I figured Tamir Rice's killer would be the one they let burn to save the reputation of the police. But the DA's and Officers Unions and Officers themselves seem to have circled the wagons and its a shit move.

IMHO They didn't let one of the bad ones burn, now every cop has a target on their head.

Heck had they just let Darren Wilson go to trial, he probably would have been found not guilty but JESUS CHRIST look at the shit we are in now.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Woah woah woah. Are you assuming that the so called "innocents" the cops shot are innocent? Because they aren't. They were all breaking the law. They are criminals. They may or may not have been wrongfully shot, but they are still criminals. None of the cops that got shot tonight were engaged in criminal activity.
    yeah, even criminals get to have due process, miranda rights, and not have the death penalty automatically applied for any little infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Like cops? Cops have its bad eggs, but we shouldn't generalize them and create groups to go against them, especially when we're so quick to ignore the good that plenty of cops have done as well.
    Agreed 100%. ANY group has bad people. That doesn't mean they are all bad. My statement already said that. There are bad people in every group, that doesn't make every group evil.

BLM does not "refuse to accept that all lives matter" They are saying that dumbasses that constantly say that are almost always white racists who feel threatened when black people get positive coverage. Maybe you should pay attention to the world and stop acting like a child.
    thats funny because the standing message from the group is that saying "all lives matter" is racist and that stance hasnt changed

hell it was even addressed in the 1st democrat debate this year

now why would that question even be asked if not to re-affirm the position that the group takes which is the sentiment that "all lives matter" = racist?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN