Page 27 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    the american left during the obama years has taken great steps to advance this radical race war we're in

blm terrorizes college studens trying to study, democrats praise the group
    blm attacks people, democrats invite the group to the white house
    blm kills cops, democrats will be out there tomorrow doing everything they can to defend the group and call for "change"

nixx said the problems have been festering and hes right

but these past 8 years have turned a minor cold into a full blown fucking nation wide epidemic and that didnt happen on its own ..it had help from powerful people looking to capitalize
    Jesus christ Zombie, go take your conspiracy theories away from here and go home to your Klan Kamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Speaking if Obama.

Do people actually know what the president does? The way people pass blame, you'd think he is king of the govt. he isn't. He really doesn't have as much power as people think?
    For the most part it's not about power, it's about responsibility. The president is supposed to be a mediator, a cool head of reason who upholds the needs of the many. Between the bickering partisan politics and the race baiting for political gain, Americans are pretty irate as a whole and looking for someone to blame. Since he hasn't set himself apart from those things, he catches a lot of flak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

This thread is something special all right. Interested to see how this whole thing pans out. Violence tends to begot violence. Sad, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The Commander in Chief has the army sow his seeds of belief of course.

But seriously, I thought people complained he played too much golf if anything (Which I don't understand that complaint either). And I'm not sure how people are getting that acknowledging there's race issues is causing race issues.
    He doesn't have a much control of the military as you think, but in the spirit of your general understanding, I'm gonna agree with you.

The news interrupted my show . Reminds me of Iraq. And how the duck dos dude get an automatic weapon? Clearly a mid of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Don't turn this into some bullshit pro 2nd ammendment crap of yours Zombie... One can argue that guy prolly carried his gun around for protection too... Till he got uncontrollably pissed off.
    oh no like i said before this is a 1st amendment problem

blm is a racist domestic terrorist group that has been miss-classified and thus allowed to do its thing

local HD stream:
    http://www.fox4news.com/live
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Literally nothing in your link supports your statement.
    You mean aside from the conviction rates that are less than half the general population and the odds of even getting that far are low?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

I think one thing people fighting for gun control really miss the mark on is going after the scarier looking "assault weapons" rather then the real problem of hand guns. the massive availability of these concealable weapons pretty much forces cops to assume every suspicious bulge is a weapon because statistically there is a good chance it is.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    That's what the British said, too.
    This wouldn't be muskets vs muskets.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Fun fact...
    The Nazis.......

relaxed the gun laws for the population.
    Your theory doesn't work as you think it would. And never ever has worked that way in human history.

Every tyrant ever in existence unleashed it's iron grip onto the population after the allegiance of the military was secured.
    im not trying to flex an epeen or start a desk war, but from my extensive history hobby and years of learning about nazis and ww2 the nazis most definately did not relax any gun control grip lol its actually quite the opposite - the nazis went from town to town disarming the population. and im pretty sure (like 99.99%) that this is verifiable easily on google or another searching means

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    If you continue to treat people like second hand citizens then were going to see more of this.
    When I was very young, just entering school, I didn't acknowledge race. All of my friends were simply friends. Move forward into high school and a very different picture is painted. The racial subcultures are evident and cliques form, people evolve with different interests and values. That isn't to say every white person or black person had precise interests and values, but there were certainly clear correlations. My high school was 60% black, with about 40% of them failing to graduate. These individuals were more motivated to bully and adopt gang culture than care about an education, or being a decent, ethical person. You can blame this on many systemic factors if you wish, but it doesn't change the fact that these cultures not only exist, but are prevalent. For whatever reason, young black children are being raised in ways which set them up for failure. This issue cannot be fixed by the white man. Likewise, the blame should not be targeted at whites.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Don't turn this into some bullshit pro 2nd ammendment crap of yours Zombie... One can argue that guy prolly carried his gun around for protection too... Till he got uncontrollably pissed off.
    Yeah man... i need my Gun for protection ! the so called Protectionrifle...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    oh no like i said before this is a 1st amendment problem

blm is a racist domestic terrorist group that has been miss-classified and thus allowed to do its thing

local HD stream:
    URL="http://www.fox4news.com/live"]http://www.fox4news.com/live[/URL][/SIZE]
    I'm sure you are way over your head now.
    You don't grasp the half of what you talking about.

Someone needs to show you the door.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    He doesn't have a much control of the military as you think, but in the spirit of your general understanding, I'm gonna agree with you.
    I know, it was a joke ;p

Only in time of extreme war and it has to be approved or something is what I'm remembering, but it's honestly been a while since I've studied details like that, I'll admit. He's more of just a figurehead than people seem to think otherwise though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Yeah, saw this earlier. Decided not to post it on MMO-C, it's gut-wrenching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Most likely, but 3 dozen cars is a *lot* for a stop.

Cops in Houston now on a 2-man mandatory, wait for backup before doing anything as well. Might be something bigger than one city?
    Well, you may have forgotten, but I'm sure they haven't - Houston is where the cop killing took place last year where the cop was at a gas station, filling his car up, and a man came up behind him and shot him point blank in the back of the head. So, yeah...they're going to be antsy about this.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    what do you expect if the Police in the US keeps on killing innocent People mostly black ? You get what you deserve and they will be more dead in the future

Every Idiot in that Country is allowed to carry a Gun.... and when you give them the Power of the Law. Shit will Happen

Maybe you should nuke your own Country
    What country do you live in tough guy?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Yeah, saw this earlier. Decided not to post it on MMO-C, it's gut-wrenching.
    Yeah that video is disgusting.

Good news though. I gave up hope today of ever getting into the beta...just received notice that I was invited to beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Are you reading my posts from finish to start or something?
    I am reading them. They're just full of nonsense, with the vast majority of their content safe to ignore as no points of value will be missed.
    It's the side effect of everything you're saying being, you know.

Wrong.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    You mean aside from the conviction rates that are less than half the general population and the odds of even getting that far are low?
    That doesn't prove his statement. Is it so hard to believe that having a higher percentage of interaction with violent criminals than the general public would result in a greater percentage of justified shootings? Come on, man. Read his statement. I even quoted it.