Page 48 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanatoss View Post
    That costs a lot of money. Money they don't even have to hire enough cops

Also, the body armor is fine. It's designed to stop handguns of the 9 mil range. It does that.

To stop a rifle type round you need something more like a ceramic plate. We have that too, but most people do not use long rifles in crimes so it's not cost effective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Ok, so .. you're saying that BLM is the same as ISIS. BLM is going around chopping heads off, executing people, etc. If you think protesting is the same as terrorism, man ...
    that's not what he's saying. If you are selective in your outrage and the only criteria you select on is race ,well thats pretty much the definition of rac(e)ism.

For instance: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2691023 . No riots in the streets, no increased tension (which then causes another death by jumpy cop. And finally no shooting incident escalation there.

Deleted
    The police force has "killed" 490+ civilians in NA this year, by gunshots mind you. No wonder people are pissed of when their loved ones gets executed in broad daylight, they seriously need to remove the bad cops that's provoking these kind of events. A few corrupt cops will corrupt a whole force.
    It would seriously not surprise me if the gunmen are related to someone who was murdered by a cop for complying, maybe the cop recognized this person from school and decided to murder .
    Last edited by mmoc35f68e9f3b; 2016-07-08 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Unconfirmed report that surrounded suspect killed self.
    Typical coward

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Unconfirmed report that surrounded suspect killed self.
    Hearing that as well right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Yes, it's confusing to me as well. This just makes things worse for both parties in a multitude of ways. The media seems hellbent on exploiting events like this and dividing people, and it's working.
    The media stopped giving a shit about anything besides ratings a long time ago. They are hoping for a civil war they can jump in and act like they care so much while reporting deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So you do think it was a threat?
    ya a threat against their jobs not their lives thats my guess, there is an election coming up

whats it matter? im sure huff-n-puke-n-puff news will have it as their top story come tomorrow

HEADLINE "racist white america rallys together under trump and tea party banner to threaten unarmed black president"

come on, you know thats how its going to be spun amirte?

and amirite? none of thosepeople on that list -----who made ACTUAL THREATS----- got into any trouble over it
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I hope they teabag his dead body.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    The police force has "killed" 490+ civilians in NA this year, by gunshots mind you. No wonder people are pissed of when their loved ones gets executed in broad daylight, they seriously need to remove the bad cops that's provoking these kind of events. A few corrupt cops will corrupt a whole force.
    "loved ones executed in broad daylight"

ya continuously peddling that bullshit narrative was def one of the things that led to this terrorist attack
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    It would seriously not surprise me if the gunmen are related to someone who was murdered by a cop for complying, maybe the cop recognized this person from school and decided to murder .
    Murdering innocent people really isn't a way to say "stop killing innocent people". Condoning it, even soft-condoning, is absolutely disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Also, the body armor is fine. It's designed to stop handguns of the 9 mil range. It does that.

To stop a rifle type round you need something more like a ceramic plate. We have that too, but most people do not use long rifles in crimes so it's not cost effective.
    Well yeah. If we start arming the local police like the military, might as well just used the already armed military

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    "loved ones executed in broad daylight"

ya continuously peddling that bullshit narrative was def one of the things that led to this terrorist attack
    Come on man!

You know all 490 of them were innocent law abiding 12 year olds. Just like these guys on the run. When their deaths are added to the number it just makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I hope they teabag his dead body.
    england got it right a long time ago

What does it mean to be hanged, drawn and quartered?

Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces).
    MAGA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    It is horrible that innocent officers are paying for the mistake of a different officer. The death of Philando Castile was the breaking point for someone/some people and this is the result, violence breeds violence.

Like it is depressing just looking at American news, it really is. I'm not saying news in Canada or Germany or England is sunshine and rainbows but compared to what we read on a weekly basis from the US it apparently is.
    How I perceive the situation:

- certain minorities and subcultures that admire a culture of violence and criminal lifestyle get cops triggerhappy
    - sub-human pieces of shit are using it as an excuse for racism, rioting, violence and all sorts of other crime

I don't deny that there are some rotten apples among the cops as well, but we all know that the violent and criminal behaviour of certain groups is a real issue. What should the police do? Let their guard down and risk getting killed themselves?

The same shit is creeping into Europe as well. Yay multicultists and political correctness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    ya a threat against their jobs not their lives thats my guess, there is an election coming up

whats it matter? im sure huff-n-puke-n-puff news will have it as their top story come tomorrow

HEADLINE "racist white america rallys together under trump and tea party banner to threaten unarmed black president"

come on, you know thats how its going to be spun amirte?

and amirite? none of thosepeople on that list -----who made ACTUAL THREATS----- got into any trouble over it
    I mean you're clearly applying entirely different standards of interpretation to what Joe Walsh wrote than to any of the other things you're whining about but no one is exactly expecting reasoned arguments from you, so you do your thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty glad you guys aren't in charge of anything important around here.

Your ideas of humanitarianism and due process are pretty terrifying, to put it lightly.

But hey, let's go ahead and escalate this into a war. Seems like you guys are more than ready for one.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The cops are still way out in front when it comes to body count.
    Which still isn't saying much in terms of body count.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    How I perceive the situation:

- certain minorities and subcultures that admire a culture of violence and criminal lifestyle get cops triggerhappy
    - sub-human pieces of shit are using it as an excuse for racism, rioting, violence and all sorts of other crime

I don't deny that there are some rotten apples among the cops as well, but we all know that the violent and criminal behaviour of certain groups is a real issue. What should the police do? Let their guard down and risk getting killed themselves?

The same shit is creeping into Europe as well. Yay multicultists and political correctness.
    Yeah, wouldn't it just be so much better if we had ethnic purity?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    i knew this SJW social justice bullshit would create terrorists
    You people always manage to make everything about your personal internet grievance.

Well yeah. If we start arming the local police like the military, might as well just used the already armed military
    I actually think that would be best. As a former soldier , I can attest to how strict we are with dealing with people. We wouldn't even be allowed to cuff you behind your back. Not even joking. It's that stupid.

but I only speak for the infantry. MPs suck and one almost shot me on base. Fucking losers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad idea. We need to demilitarize the police, not increase it...