Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by nakavt View Post

Please tell me I got beta please? is this it?????
    Yes that is beta, you got flagged in the last wave, congrats.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

I got in too, so you know it's the end times.

Still, happy to be here even if it's late enough I'm unlikely to be able to do much more than stress test.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea you got it.
    Patience is a virtue. I never claimed to be virtuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dremall View Post
    Yea you got it.
    OMG Can't believe that , Finally!! Downloading now

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Anyone else got invited directly to Beta(no beta key) out of the blue?

Logged on to battle.net today and...

New wave of invites for the stress test?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, EU if it makes any difference
    i know right, its allmost like they have been giving out waves of invites but people say they never haveo r havent in a long time cause "i dident get a invite, so their must no be any waves going out"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Well, I guess this was the last wave for this beta. Looks like giveaways have pretty much dried up, too ?

Damn. My guild was literally like one reset away from being in on the "every 13/13 guild gets an invite" wave, too :/
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Don't know if I got into beta but got 2x ptr clients on my bnet (one wod, one legion)
    Not home until Sunday so can't check the bnet launcher

Dang. Still no beta here been active for MoP and WoD still raiding and pvping and testing on the PTR. Pains me so
    Much to hear people getting invites that dont play or dont want it.... Several people in my guild have beta and make it seem like it is no big deal, and yet there are plenty of people who want beta really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I got in too, so you know it's the end times.

Still, happy to be here even if it's late enough I'm unlikely to be able to do much more than stress test.
    i mean beta is still there until few days before launch yknow

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Well, I guess this was the last wave for this beta. Looks like giveaways have pretty much dried up, too ?

Damn. My guild was literally like one reset away from being in on the "every 13/13 guild gets an invite" wave, too :/
    This has been denied several times. We were 13/13 for ages only 2 of us had an invite prior to today, where 4 more people got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    That statement is false. Our guild is 13/13 for a while, and handful of us got beta invites, some at start, some 2 weeks ago, some today

EDIT: Replied not seeing comment before or we replied in minutes away from each other

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Think a new wave went out today, just got mine this morning.
    It must of because when I loaded up my launcher..I was like...BETA.....LEGION...ok???? ...OMG I have Beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got my beta invite email today at 9:25 PM CST. It's a late invite, but my first beta invite ever not counting MoP. Currently i'm an active sub but not raiding mythic or anything, so best of luck to the rest of you.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Just got my invite as well.

Wow I really did stand no chance getting a beta invite this time around....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Just got my invite as well.
    As in, you just got it then, or you opened up the launcher after work/in the morning/after not looking at the launcher for several hours and you noticed you got flagged?

Because I'm desperately hoping that the invites are still trickling through ;-;
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Haven't played in over a year and yet I got into the beta today (got an email then checked the launcher). So is a subscription not required then?

Yea, I got one.

Good thing I sold one I won for a pretty decent price.

It's my birthday today and I got a beta invite this morning. Made my morning, but it looks like it's just a coincidence if a big wave went out today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    And again no beta, guess that's what I get for not paying for wod's bullshittery every single month. No beta for the nonsubs lmfao, who gives a shit I've finished more content this xapc than the majority lol.
    Blizzard is clearly conspiring against you.

OT: Seems like quite a lot of invites went out yesterday. Congrats to everyone who got in!