Page 51 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lol yeah, this guy, who we know nothing about, was clearly an "SJW". Good job detective.
    What I'm saying is that many people do want a revolution. Do you really think you can make people give up power and resources through peaceful means? Your only option would be to take over the government, then use the force of the government to do that, which isn't going to happen because those interests you are fighting against already own the government.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Wow. Obama hasn't made a statement and it's been about 6 hours. He'll say some bullshit tomorrow morning about how this was a tragedy etc, and then he will again use this as a reason for guns to be banned. What a terrible president.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's not on the lists I just used as references for the worst countries to live in, so I suppose that means at worst it isn't achieving top tier shittiness.
    I'm sorry, but can you show me any country where diversity increases ANYTHING of value in a country besides crime rates?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Is my country shitty?
    Kind of, right? You have money and power now, but your social attitudes don't seem to be much different from those of your northern cousins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Wow. Obama hasn't made a statement and it's been about 6 hours. He'll say some bullshit tomorrow morning about how this was a tragedy etc, and then he will again use this as a reason for guns to be banned. What a terrible president.
    It is late at night, lol... Obama is sleeping, give him a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Silly you. Those aren't REAL BLM people.
    haha rite? im so happy we have these warlocks that get to micromanage the facts and let us know what the real truth is

blm guy "black lives matter not all lives matter"
    uptist <sips starbucks> "he means that black lives matter too and if you say all lives matter youre a racist"

omar mateen <dials 911> "ya hi im killling these people in the name of ISIS and *****"
    loretta lynch "we will never know why he did it"
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    BLM people on twitter laughing at the cop deaths. Holy shit. Who would've thought a race empowerment movement that doesn't accept white members could be highly racist and dangerous?
    I like how you can say something, not produce any evidence of it, and then use it to paint a whole movement. And then it just gets echoed, over and over again.

It's sort of like how in the Chicago riot story, people kept saying protesters had bats and were destroying cars, over and over again. Which.......wasn't true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    He said BLM is a terrorist group. I think all unnecessary death is stupid, regardless of race - but putting people protesting on the same level as actual terrorism is pretty disingenuous.
    Obviously calling them terrorists is pure hyperbole. That doesnt mean however that as long as you're protesting you can say what you want with impunity. I think that what they stand for is racist on it's own. If they said lives matter to protest police violence that would be a whole different thing. It's about singling out a race, positive discrimination is still discrimination.

This is proven by their utter lack of interest in cases like http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2691023 .

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    You could always use Bing.... lulz
    just hope i live to see the launch of the 2nd internet
    MAGA

This was inevitable and the injustice against young black men and women by police was building up to this. Hopefully this will send out a message and start more serious discussions. Some good must come of this.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I like how you can say something, not produce any evidence of it, and then use it to paint a whole movement. And then it just gets echoed, over and over again.

It's sort of like how in the Chicago riot story, people kept saying protesters had bats and were destroying cars, over and over again. Which.......wasn't true.
    It's not hard to assume that the Anti-cop movement who has celebrated cop deaths is celebrating cop deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Kind of, right? You have money and power now, but your social attitudes don't seem to be much different from those of your northern cousins.
    I don't know what the problem is with not sharing same attitudes as westerners, not everyone has to be the same :/

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Nope. Apparently you're having trouble with reading and comprehension.
    No, you don't know how to read your own links. That's like complaining that Mormon's get fewer DUI's than the general public. One more chance; Find something, anything in your link that supports this statement
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I know that cops don't get prosecuted in the U.S. for slaughtering citizens at will except for a very few/tiny percentage.

This was inevitable and the injustice against young black men and women by police was building up to this. Hopefully this will send out a message and start more serious discussions. Some good must come of this.
    Maybe Young Black men and women should stop causing a disproportionate amount of crimes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Obviously calling them terrorists is pure hyperbole. That doesnt mean however that as long as you're protesting you can say what you want with impunity. I think that what they stand for is racist on it's own. If they said lives matter to protest police violence that would be a whole different thing. It's about singling out a race, positive discrimination is still discrimination.

This is proven by their utter lack of interest in cases like http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2691023 .
    So, every time I say I feel bad for starving kids in Africa, I am being a racist, because my language is not inclusive and I haven't mentioned starving kids in India, for example? And my professor who spends every summer in Kenya helping in hospitals there is racist, because she doesn't spend the same amount of time helping in hospitals of India?

I've always been confused by people's logic when they say things like this...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    It's 9:44 am and he's probably busy doing President's work at the NATO summit.
    And, since he isn't a total idiot, he also knows that addressing the nation in the fucking middle of the night is about as pointless, as, well, your post.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    ahh yes, because the mistreatment of people by a select group of assholes, is reasons to murder other people. All this will do, is heighten tensions between police and the black community. Literally no good will come from this. only more fucked up hate

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Berserker View Post
    Maybe Young Black men and women should stop causing a disproportionate amount of crimes?
    i never wash my dirty dishes
    i let trash pile up till it overflows the can
    i leave open food containers wherever they land
    my house is infested with bugs and its everybody's fault but mine

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-07-08 at 07:54 AM.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    ahh yes, because the mistreatment of people by a select group of assholes, is reasons to murder other people. All this will do, is heighten tensions between police and the black community. Literally no good will come from this. only more fucked up hate
    Yes, I don't see how people think this can be good for anyone, police will be faster to shoot than before because they fear for their lives easier when people pull this stunts to them

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That seems unlikely, both because you're unlikely to see value in anything diversity might positively impact and because you're likely looking for extremely concrete proof of something that can't even reliably be measured.
    So Diversity has no concrete improvements?

You can't even name one?