Deleted

An offspec case ?

Hello, I've got a question about offspec in Legion. How it will be done ? Is it possible to gain earned artefact power from one artefact to another ? Becaus if it is not the offspec would be really hard to manage and keep on lvl of my main spec. It is also case in raids i.e if one spec would be garbage and other one awesome@ max lvl what can you do? Nothing? I've serached through many topics but can not find clear answer. I hope some1 got it and would like to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Roothar View Post
    Hello, I've got a question about offspec in Legion. How it will be done ? Is it possible to gain earned artefact power from one artefact to another ? Becaus if it is not the offspec would be really hard to manage and keep on lvl of my main spec. It is also case in raids i.e if one spec would be garbage and other one awesome@ max lvl what can you do? Nothing? I've serached through many topics but can not find clear answer. I hope some1 got it and would like to share.
    If i wasn't on mobile I would maybe explain, but go to the front page and don't by pass the Q&A that they did any ARTIFACT WEAPONS & Order Hall's. You'll find your answer in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Roothar View Post
    99.9% of all artifact power comes in the form of tokens. You use those tokens to add the power to your currently equipped artifact weapon. You won't be able to level 2 or more weapons simultaneously easily, however a few months from release artifact knowledge would let you get a the first 12-15 points in an off spec weapon from a single token.