Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Don't overlook the space either.
    Compare the size of the two.
    UK: 94,058 mi²
    US: 3.806 million mi²

So, while figures are high, your average day is a rather tranquil one as that.
    And that's true for the vast majority of those 324 million people.
    I am not blaming the media and accuse them for exaggerations. That's actually not the case.
    Instead it is more a matter of perception. You hear, and hear, and hear, and hear one thing after another, and that paints a picture of a very hostile place.
    But that is not the reality.
    I for myself, have yet to see one single person carrying a firearm. Open carry would be legal, yet I've never seen anyone doing it.
    In nearly 20 years, nada, zilch.

This all said, it doesn't mean that there isn't a desperate need to change things to the better.
    Tragedy and bad/terrible events bring views, views bring ratings, that's what you get with corporate america

This bitch...

And no, it's not a fluke. She's every bit as racist as your average neo-Nazi skinhead, except against whites. Check her Twitter feed if you don't believe me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanatoss View Post
    Tragedy and bad/terrible events bring views, views bring ratings, that's what you get with corporate america
    In parts.
    But at the end of the day it's the person itself.
    If you never watch news, if you never read any news, no one can flood you with anything. Even if it was exaggeration.
    As per my observation.. That media influence, is always a self inflicted wound from the consumer.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If you say so.
    http://www.hyattgunstore.com/tactical-rifles/

Find me by all means the UK fucking equivalent of the tactical rifle section of guns
    The only place you'll find a section like that is on CoD

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    This bitch...

And no, it's not a fluke. She's every bit as racist as your average neo-Nazi skinhead, except against whites. Check her Twitter feed if you don't believe me.
    Isn't that the girl that they interviewed right after the shooting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    http://www.hyattgunstore.com/tactical-rifles/

Find me by all means the UK fucking equivalent of the tactical rifle section of guns
    The only place you'll find a section like that is on CoD
    I'd suggest disengaging from that individual, you won't get anywhere.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    well its sad for the families but on the other hand 5 less murderers terrorizing the streets killing unarmed people, karma is a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by chrykoolaid View Post
    well its sad for the families but on the other hand 5 less murderers terrorizing the streets killing unarmed people, karma is a bitch
    If you believe that every police officer is a murderer and is terrorizing the streets, there is something seriously wrong with you and I strongly urge you to seek professional help.

Someone call the Dallas district attorney; looks like there was another shooter that got away and he calls the OT forum home.

10+ Year Old Account
    This bitch...

Why promoting her?
    You know, such people thrive on the attention you give them.
    If they're ignored, they're sad sorry insecure little beings.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Police officers keep the peace. Without them, someone would have already broke into your house, shot you dead and took all your stuff. There's no true 'Karma' involved in this situation, and it's possible that the nebulous idea of 'karma' is exactly what prompted this senseless murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    You've had more deaths of police officers in one night than the UK has in a decade. That's not normal, but that is the effect of allowing every man and his dog to carry military grade weaponry as if it's a BB Gun.
    The fact you can buy a Barrett M82 sniper rifle as a civilian is fucking mental.
    And yet most deaths are from handguns. And no one ever bats an eye.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    If you believe that every police officer is a murderer and is terrorizing the streets, there is something seriously wrong with you and I strongly urge you to seek professional help.
    in my eyes cops are nothing more but abusive government clowns that think they are above the law that get away with practically everything such as rape,murder,launder money for drug cartels, steal, molest children the list goes on. Besides these cops that do these things give that toxic view of cops FYi

10+ Year Old Account
    Karma? these 5 officers somhow took on all the bad karma for the crappy officers out there? these 5 didn't deserve to be killed

why should someone take the punishment for the actions someone else did?
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Why promoting her?
    You know, such people thrive on the attention you give them.
    If they're ignored, they're sad sorry insecure little beings.
    It's not every day you see a walking, talking cartoon, or someone so unashamedly, openly hateful and racist. At least, not someone willing to put their real name and face behind their hatred.

Is supporting terrorism allowed on this forum?

You have no idea what you are talking about, no evidence these men were bad people. You need to reevaluate your stance on police.

It's not every day you see a walking, talking cartoon, or someone so unashamedly, openly hateful and racist. At least, not someone willing to put their real name and face behind their hatred.
    Nah, it's not racist. Shes black! Blacks can't be racist, only whites and people who disagree with them /s

in my eyes cops are nothing more but abusive government clowns that think they are above the law that get away with practically everything such as rape,murder,launder money for drug cartels, steal, molest children the list goes on. Besides these cops that do these things give that toxic view of cops FYi
    Seriously friend, seek help. If the actions of an overall few make you view all in such a way, there's a good chance that it'l cause serious harm to you or others. People can be cruel and wrong in all wakes of life. A police officer that has never broken the law and has put his life on the line to protect the lives of others does not deserve to die because others have abused the system. Take time off of the forums and see if you can find someone locally you can speak to about these issues.

Time to get those eyes checked then. There is something seriously fucking wrong with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Wow, cool. You can stop like three whole murders by getting rid of those. Handguns are the weapon of choice and the most popular weapon by far for murdering people in the US.

Look, I really don't mind when foreigners have educated and intelligent criticisms of the US, but this overly simplistic one dimensional "guns baaaaaaaaad" is anything but that, so please keep it to yourself.
    I know right? Us Europeans with our gun control, hardly have a mass shooting. America where everyone and their cat has a gun have a mass shooting like its the norm. It's ok tho, guns are not bad. They are not what is used and widely available to the general American population. You are correct.

Deleted
    chrykoolaid - too bad you do not live in the USA, Obama and Hillary Clinton would love to have your vote, you are just the type of constituent they covet.