10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Suddenly content that only you can see and people complain you only spend time there instead of everywhere else.....oh wait.
    i never complained about that, my complain would be the lack of freedom and choice in my garrison (seriously let me kick out that stupid orc and goblin already ... and that fucking tree...)

i like to have my own place to just be and not be bothered by other players unless i want them to .. sadly the garrison was just too... busy in its own way and yet way too little customizable for me to really enjoy it after i've done everything with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    meh.. the more i read about order halls and artifacts the more i wish they would scrap them and give us real housing finally...
    Legion scares me because I actually am really interested in the Broken Isles because it kind of makes me feel like it's Northrend again, but holy fuck there is SO MUCH BAD about legion that I don't even fucking know.

I hate:

Artifacts
    The reduction of stats shown on the character menu
    More Ability pruning
    The MOVEMENT OF ABILITIES FROM BEING BASELINE TO BEING FUCKING TALENTS YOU PICK (this one especially pisses me the fuck off.)
    The basic slaughtering of active buffing
    Portals to Class Halls
    dw-only Frost DKs

There's a bunch more that I can't think of because it's 4 AM.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Legion scares me because I actually am really interested in the Broken Isles because it kind of makes me feel like it's Northrend again, but holy fuck there is SO MUCH BAD about legion that I don't even fucking know.

I hate:

There's a bunch more that I can't think of because it's 4 AM.
    Artifacts
    Class Halls
    shown stats reduction? didn't even know that one yet..
    ability pruning so far is not happening to shamans atleast...
    ... although elemental gets the short end of the stick ... again..

... really i'm looking forward to new content and raids.. but some of these changes... uurgh ...

on the other hand, i'm excited for the transmog wardrobe whatever ... but there hasn't been stuff about it for ages so i kinda fear they scrapped it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, the pruning of lots of interface options.

Blizzard hasn't said fucking anything on why the options are missing in the Beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, the pruning of lots of interface options.

Blizzard hasn't said fucking anything on why the options are missing in the Beta.
    noone uses the default ui anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    noone uses the default ui anyway
    We're not talking about the default ui here.

Not even fucking close.

Legion:
    http://puu.sh/pUs1f.jpg

Live:
    http://puu.sh/pUs7q.jpg

There should already be warning lights and sirens going off in your head based on this alone. A large majority of the options have been culled and Blizzard has ZERO actual responses to why this is happening. They were asked it in the Live Q&A and responded with "well, addon makers are really greaaaaat...."

No, fuck you blizzard. You fucking fucks. I should not need a fucking addon to give me options that should be fucking baseline and in the game easy to access.

AS WELL AS THE FACT THAT THE MAX CAMERA DISTANCE HAS BEEN SEVERELY HAMPERED:
    https://i.imgur.com/sQVcynC.jpg

damn it's late.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're not talking about the default ui here.

Not even fucking close.

Legion:
    http://puu.sh/pUs1f.jpg

Live:
    http://puu.sh/pUs7q.jpg

There should already be warning lights and sirens going off in your head based on this alone. A large majority of the options have been culled and Blizzard has ZERO actual responses to why this is happening. They were asked it in the Live Q&A and responded with "well, addon makers are really greaaaaat...."

No, fuck you blizzard. You fucking fucks. I should not need a fucking addon to give me options that should be fucking baseline and in the game easy to access.

damn it's late.
    wow.. that's .. a lot of options gone ...

i never complained about that, my complain would be the lack of freedom and choice in my garrison (seriously let me kick out that stupid orc and goblin already ... and that fucking tree...)

i like to have my own place to just be and not be bothered by other players unless i want them to .. sadly the garrison was just too... busy in its own way and yet way too little customizable for me to really enjoy it after i've done everything with it
    I know you didn't complain about it, but those that did seem to love the idea of the same thing, but in house form, which is weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Artifacts
    That's person to person, I don't mind them, but hate the spriest one, only because it is a dagger.

The reduction of stats shown on the character menu
    I was fine with it, although I would like to see movement speed on the menu. As a caster I had half the stats window closed because it didn't matter and for most classes half the page didn't matter, so it is understandable to cut the fat, but I will agree another stat or two should probably be shown.

More Ability pruning
    The MOVEMENT OF ABILITIES FROM BEING BASELINE TO BEING FUCKING TALENTS YOU PICK (this one especially pisses me the fuck off.)
    This is on a class by class basis. Priests weren't touched too much, although for Spriests I now only have one heal rather than an available three and this and that. In the case of Spriests we actually got more buttons for our dps, which is weird.

The basic slaughtering of active buffing
    I didn't mind this as for the most part. Casting Fort or having 10% attack power on all the time might as well be taken out and just given to the class, but they deidn't go about this kind of thing where priests have more HP than a mage.

Portals to Class Halls
    Why is this a bad thing?

dw-only Frost DKs
    My brother didn't like this either, but I guess you have to play DKs a lot to hate or love it. Personally I enjoy Unholy more than Frost.

- - - Updated - - -

That only hurt people that went past the slider for the camera distance, for those that only used the distance allowed by the slider in the options it doesn't do anything to them.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    That's person to person, I don't mind them, but hate the spriest one, only because it is a dagger.
    atleast you get a weapon you can see ... unlike a fucking fist weapon ...

Play a better spec scrub :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Play a better spec scrub :P
    no thank you. we already have enough healers and i will not go enh

I believe Blizz mentioned being able to see the fist weapon, although I haven't run across many shaman while playing. I haven't done anything other than questing and world quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Blizz mentioned being able to see the fist weapon, although I haven't run across many shaman while playing. I haven't done anything other than questing and world quests.
    the recent QA on the frontpage states artifact fist weapons will be invisible when sheated.. and since you never see weapons when casting anyway .. well yeah.

the recent QA on the frontpage states artifact fist weapons will be invisible when sheated.. and since you never see weapons when casting anyway .. well yeah.
    A shame they backed out on that part, but much like the dagger I don't get to see it much as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    A shame they backed out on that part, but much like the dagger I don't get to see it much as well.
    still better than a shitty orc hammer though.. i guess

still better than a shitty orc hammer though.. i guess
    Yes, so you have said. You really have a rage boner for orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning folks.
    How are y'all this morning?
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Morning folks.
    How are y'all this morning?
    Yozzers Az. How are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh holy crap, Boruto is such a shitty character. I would rather have another Sasuke arc than one about Naruto's son, I bet the daughter would be leagues more interesting. I know it has only been 3 chapters, but this little shit has zero personality so far.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2016-07-08 at 02:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yozzers Az. How are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh holy crap, Boruto is such a shitty character. I would rather have another Sasuke arc than one about Naruto's son, I bet the daughter would be leagues more interesting. I know it has only been 3 chapters, but this little shit has zero personality so far.
    Good, awake and reading up on things and whatnot.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.