Deleted

Challenge modes as a Guardian Druid? Looking for expert tips

Alright team, im going to attempt to get golds before the prepatch, our group will be me Guardian, resto druid, Destro lock, hunter +one. First off how are guardians in challenge modes? are they doable for a competent Guardian?

Also What stats should i aim for? i dont have much choices for trinkets, i have the class trinket and for a second trinket could somebody recommend me something easy to get? cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    Alright team, im going to attempt to get golds before the prepatch, our group will be me Guardian, resto druid, Destro lock, hunter +one. First off how are guardians in challenge modes? are they doable for a competent Guardian?

Also What stats should i aim for? i dont have much choices for trinkets, i have the class trinket and for a second trinket could somebody recommend me something easy to get? cheers
    I guess you are just aiming for Golds?! You should be fine with any stats. A full Mastery+MS Build would be the safe bet. But I wouldn't weight it too much, perfectly stats are important if you aim for Realmbest times. You, the Hunter and X which you didnt pick yet should use the Blademaster Trinket, it carrys you every larger aoe pull.

Beside this you should pick 2 Rings, Neck and Cloak from HFC. The BA Budget are incredibly high. When I did my CMs I used Blast Furnace Door as my 2nd Trinket but Anzu's or the Trinket from Imperator (don't know the name right now) are also good choices.

If you havent that much experience i would still strongly recommend bis gear.(Mastery>=multi)
    Blademaster for your second trinket.
    First trinket something defensive (dont know which scales best with 630 ilvl).

I did a few Golds with a Guardian Tank and it did feel like a medium played Dk to heal. The Spellpower buff from the destro will help your healer anyway.(Most comps dont have spellpower in my (somewhat limited) experience)

U r bear u maul it till it ded then u steal its lunch!

I think best trinket choices are always blademaster and anzu. They scale well to 630

Try and get mastery multistrike on every piece.

Dont fall for thevpulverize trap. Goe is amazing for big pulls since it gives your healer beathing room to heal up. You can try going for treants since the taunts can save your life.