Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You don't know fuck all about what the point of the event is, until and unless Blizzard comes out and explains it.
    Well aren't you a ball of sunshine. Clearly they're just doing it because they were really really bored and had nothing better to do.

'Tomorrow, July 7, we’re going to test launching Legion with the Legion Beta, and we’d appreciate your help.

At about 11:00 a.m. PDT on July 7, we’ll take the Beta down for a few hours to prepare. Then, at 3:00 p.m. PDT, we’ll bring the Beta up for testers to log in. During this time, you will only have access to Warlords of Draenor content, and any of your characters above level 100 will temporarily be unable to login. Once enough players have logged in, we will begin broadcasting server messages to indicate that Legion is about to go “live”.

As the expansion “launches”, you will be automatically prompted with new quests to start your adventures in Legion. Please follow them through to conclusion, and play through your class Order Hall opening quests. This will give us a useful look at our live launch.

We need your help identifying issues
    , and we’ll be looking for your feedback on the test launch in this thread and via in-game bug reports.

Thank you very much!'

Bolded the important part. Testing to emulate live launch and to see what issues popped up.
    Last edited by Wolfheart9; 2016-07-08 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    Did I misunderstand? Is the stress not at the point where everyone and their mother stands in Durotar/wherever alliance ppl stand, lagging like balls, and waiting for the first quest to pop and be completable?
    Thats exactly the moment they wanted to test (and the quests immediately following that), and that part didn't start early, it even started 1.5 hours later then originally planned. Except of course that everyone is standing around in Dalaran over Deadwind Pass, and not in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    havent done Suramar have you? :P
    When was it released?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    So you're saying the game is wrong? That the quests that the devs put in and is currently live in the pre-event, is wrong? With nothing to show how you come to this conclusion?

Magni woke up BEFORE the pre-event even starts, he's talking to the other leaders, BEFORE the Ulduar thing happens. The comic predates the pre-event
    Yes. Since it is still in a testing phase the is incorrect at the moment. The Magni event was added relatively recently. I mean I took a hunter through the BS scenario last week before the stress test and once I got to Dalaran and was asked to see Khadgar there was an NPC you could interact with that asked if I wanted to experience the events that happened to Magni in Ulduar. A couple of days prior when I created a fresh 100 the first thing that happened was the Ulduar event. This is the first mention of the pillars of creation. In the Dalaran moving scenario Khadgar already knows about the pillars of creation. It is at least the first thing to happen in Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You don't know fuck all about what the point of the event is, until and unless Blizzard comes out and explains it.
    Except there was a blog explaining it and constant system messages about it during the stress test.
    Last edited by SirBeef; 2016-07-08 at 10:56 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    If Magni breaks out of the crystal after the invasion than the dialogue is very confusing.
    its magni's awakening -> BS = khadgars dh meeting -> ulduar/dalaran stuff -> dalarans blink

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Yes. Since it is still in a testing phase the is incorrect at the moment. The Magni event was added relatively recently. I mean I took a hunter through the BS scenario last week before the stress test and once I got to Dalaran and was asked to see Khadgar there was an NPC you could interact with that asked if I wanted to experience the events that happened to Magni in Ulduar. A couple of days prior when I created a fresh 100 the first thing that happened was the Ulduar event. This is the first mention of the pillars of creation. In the Dalaran moving scenario Khadgar already knows about the pillars of creation. It is at least the first thing to happen in Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Except there was a blog explaining it and constant system messages about it during the stress test.
    We'll see about it when it's live, then, since they were aiming to try a cutscene free, live version of the event during this test. Looks like from the latest post there's going to be invasions before and after the Shore though, so that should be interesting.
    Last edited by Wolfheart9; 2016-07-08 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    The shore is prepatch, however it's the CONTENT prepatch, they already said it's being split in two.

From my understanding, it goes:

Patch 1: Talents, transmog, system revamp.
    Patch 2: Broken Shore

After the shore, they unlock more things like the Ulduar part each week until launch.

this is how I understand things as well.