Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    if they just had someone with a gun around them they would have been safe. you know the NRA nonsense of a good guy with a gun is the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun
    In a crowded room or a school then YES a teacher or good person with a gun CAN make a difference. You are talking about a SNIPER shooting at POLICE fro ma CONCEALED position at NIGHT. Learn the difference, fool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I know Ph.D. in sciences bloke who was supporting Brexit and who want Trump to win the elections that were cheering on today's events.

I know a right wing libertarian chick who whatsapped me asking to 'celebrate' and who is an absolute red piller and hates feminism and SJW anti-racist bullcrap who was, I quote: "glad to hear some US cops got what they deserved".

It's absolutely dishonest to paint the narrative that 'right wing' people don't despise corrupt police and corrupt authority as much as anyone else.
    Because the police that were murdered were corrupt, right?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post

Granted this is the first case where someone black lives matters gathered around was actually wrongfully killed by a police officer that really doesn't give them a right to kill innocent people.
    I don't recall identities of any perpetrators being released, who is your inside source ?

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    People taking this angle can eat a dick.

*A Black Person.

Looks like I got you YANKs offside

Ha Ha well live with your stoopid Guns

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    And the actions they display in the media. I am sure the majority of the BLM protesters vote right. Right?
    This might come as a shock to you, but are you aware that the portrayals you see in the media, or the comments you read on the internet, are not necessarily representative of the whole.

The silent majority agrees on this issue. Police misconduct is bad. Shooting police officers is bad.

Stop feeding into the divisiveness. You're making things worse.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Think they need to deal with black's killing black's all day everyday for simple things like a streetnumber or drugs first, then maby just maby things will get abit better. They seem to believe cops is the root of all evil and is the reason why they live like shit and are poor.

Most videos ive seen is some black dude with like 10-20 felony charges resisting arest before getting shot, then they go on facebook/twitter and scream evil rasict cops killed my friend for no reason whatsoever lol, must gather BLM for some protest's asap.
    123 blacks have been killed this year by cops so far, more whites have been killed then that and more blacks have killed blacks in ONE CITY then in the entire country by cops. Over 1,200 dead blacks BY BLACKS in Chicago. Where is the RAGE there? Oh, right.....it is just black on black crime so it doesn't matter...even though 93% of black deaths are at the hands of another black man...yeah....but the less then 1% attributed by cops is the problem ,right?

How about you stroll through a ALL black neighborhood and see if you can make it to the other side. (tip...you won't especially if you are white)

13% of the population yet over half the murders, rapes, and robbery's. THAT is why so many are disproportionately in prison ....because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ <----------They DEFENDED him?????? He broke into a house to steal and when he was shot the family says he was ALL about education and school....and the reason why he stole is....how else is he supposed to get clothes for school?

It's called......GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    This is like asking a republican to not be a republican.

The entire platform is about divisiveness, be it the rich and everyone else, different races, males and females, sexual orientation, science and anti-science.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    This might come as a shock to you, but are you aware that the portrayals you see in the media, or the comments you read on the internet, are not necessarily representative of the whole.

The silent majority agrees on this issue. Police misconduct is bad. Shooting police officers is bad.

I think I clarified I don't believe it's the left on a whole, just a segment of them

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Looks like I got you YANKs offside

Ha Ha well live with your stoopid Guns
    We will. Thanks. You can live in your gun free homes- criminals love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    123 blacks have been killed this year by cops so far, more whites have been killed then that and more blacks have killed blacks in ONE CITY then in the entire country by cops. Over 1,200 dead blacks BY BLACKS in Chicago. Where is the RAGE there? Oh, right.....it is just black on black crime so it doesn't matter...even though 93% of black deaths are at the hands of another black man...yeah....but the less then 1% attributed by cops is the problem ,right?

How about you stroll through a ALL black neighborhood and see if you can make it to the other side. (tip...you won't especially if you are white)

13% of the population yet over half the murders, rapes, and robbery's. THAT is why so many are disproportionately in prison ....because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ <----------They DEFENDED him?????? He broke int oa house to steal and when he was shot the family says he was ALL about education and school....and the reason why he stole is....how else is he supposed to get clothes for school?

It's called......GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What does black-on-black violence have to do with the use of force by officers? Absolutely fucking nothing. You are bringing one up to deflect from the other. Both are serious problems in this country, and both should be addressed. However, one is not an excuse for the other, nor are they excuses to not talk about the other. The people who don't think we have a problem with police violence are no different than those who want to ignore black-on-black crime and increased crime rates among young black men.

Deleted
    If only the police had gu...oh, wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I don't recall identities of any perpetrators being released, who is your inside source ?
    The longer it takes to release the identity the less likely it is they are white.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    This is like asking a republican to not be a republican.

The entire platform is about divisiveness, be it the rich and everyone else, different races, males and females, sexual orientation, science and anti-science.
    Or asking a Democrat not to be a Democrat since the Dems are the ones injecting race and now gender into literally everything. Democrats don't believe in the 1st or 2nd amendments but they sure as hell love the 5th. Now when Dems don't get their way via democracy...they act like children and whine and complain until they get their way. Just like the losers of the briexit and the losers in the house who wanted to pass gun laws that would of literally done NOTHING to prevent the terrorist in Orlando from getting a gun...especially since he PASSED every single government check despite the fact that he used to be under FBI surveillance.
    The reason why he wasn't? Because the Obama admin told homeland security and other agency's to delete the profiles of thousands of muslims because "we don't want to stereotype".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The longer it takes to release the identity the less likely it is they are white.
    Personally because of the accuracy I did think that the shooter was white myself.

The net result of this will be police will have a strong argument for denying people the right to stage protests in cities.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    If only the police had gu...oh, wait.
    Yeah, it's night time. It is a SNIPER not a gunman. HIDING in a building in a big ass city. BIG difference. Grow a brain, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The net result of this will be police will have a strong argument for denying people the right to stage protests in cities.
    Couldn't they just deny known terrorist cop killer groups like blm?

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    No they won't. It goes against the 1st so you will never see it. Think again and understand the constitution better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally because of the accuracy I did think that the shooter was white myself.
    What the fuck does this even mean!
    Eat yo vegetables

Yeah, it's night time. It is a SNIPER not a gunman. HIDING in a building in a big ass city. BIG difference. Grow a brain, idiot.
    Should have just had Obama to authorize a drone strike and bring the whole building down then

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Such a tragic thing. People taking the law into their own hands because of 2 incidents which we do not even have the investigations for done yet. Why even protest before the investigations are done? Then shoot officers who odds are represent the 98%+ good cops doing a public service? Such a shame. They should execute those scumbags. And since it happened in Texas, they may very well get just that.

Or asking a Democrat not to be a Democrat since the Dems are the ones injecting race and now gender into literally everything. Democrats don't believe in the 1st or 2nd amendments but they sure as hell love the 5th. Now when Dems don't get their way via democracy...they act like children and whine and complain until they get their way. Just like the losers of the briexit and the losers in the house who wanted to pass gun laws that would of literally done NOTHING to prevent the terrorist in Orlando from getting a gun...especially since he PASSED every single government check despite the fact that he used to be under FBI surveillance.
    The reason why he wasn't? Because the Obama admin told homeland security and other agency's to delete the profiles of thousands of muslims because "we don't want to stereotype".
    Sorry that democrats aren't the ones worshiping the police.
    Sorry that democrats aren't the ones always alienating the black vote being racist and bigoted, like your statement illustrates perfectly.
    Sorry that the democrats aren't the ones arming terrorists in the US.
    Sorry that the democrats aren't the ones who were primarily responsible for making terrorist groups like ISIS and AQ as big as they were today by first encroaching in the sovereignty of another nation, then didn't have the decency to at least stay to make sure things go well before leaving prematurely.

Oh right, it's the conservatives, by insisting on keeping outdated "rights" in existence and promoting intolerance.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2016-07-08 at 12:37 PM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future