Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohoof View Post
    Good to see someone else also making some sense in here. Im agreeing that it's gonna be the 26th as well...2nd if we're absolutely unlucky
    Same.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    No, they've always said "Two Weeks" in the past. There, they didn't. Look, it doesn't matter how you see this. What I know is that the 19th is a very real possibility, even more so with Blizzard claiming we'd have a longer pre-patch than the other x-pac because it goes out in parts.
    hey if you wanna believe patch might happen on the 19th, then be my guest. My point is there wasnt a 1 week pvp notice.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, they've always said "Two Weeks" in the past. There, they didn't. Look, it doesn't matter how you see this. What I know is that the 19th is a very real possibility, even more so with Blizzard claiming we'd have a longer pre-patch than the other x-pac because it goes out in parts.
    How the hell is July 19th a possible date by now? Blizzard are into problems, which is why we aren't hearing about the pre-patch. The "At least one week before launch" DH-announcement has been pulled back on the preorder page.

There is no chance we get the pre-patch at July 19th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    hey if you wanna believe patch might happen on the 19th, then be my guest. My point is there wasnt a 1 week pvp notice.
    Facts tell me they said two weeks prior that "in a few weeks" the season would end. Which is a world appart from giving an actual two weeks notice. The official notice was a week before.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    How the hell is July 19th a possible date by now? Blizzard are into problems, which is why we aren't hearing about the pre-patch. The "At least one week before launch" DH-announcement has been pulled back on the preorder page.

There is no chance we get the pre-patch at July 19th.
    That's a very pessimistic view of how things goes. In any case, my subscription is officially off until the pre-patch goes in.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Facts tell me they said two weeks prior that "in a few weeks" the season would end. Which is a world appart from giving an actual two weeks notice. The official notice was a week before.

That's a very pessimistic view of how things goes. In any case, my subscription is officially off until the pre-patch goes in.

what are you even talking about? They said season will end soon on the 3rd. Season ended on the 17th. Thats two weeks. From that we can obviously know that patch wot come on the 19th.

15+ Year Old Account

On forums there seems to be an agreement that theres little difference pessimistic and looking realistic at things.

"I am positive, it will Come july 19th, if you disagree with me then you are all pessimistic."

10+ Year Old Account
    what are you even talking about? They said season will end soon on the 3rd. Season ended on the 17th. Thats two weeks. From that we can obviously know that patch wot come on the 19th.
    That's exactly what I'm saying. They gave a two-weeks notice, but contrarily to their regular notice, they didn't specify it would be two weeks. Here, look at season one: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/197...-soon-6-9-2015 - that's a two weeks notice.

Season two ending was open-ended and was only confirmed a week prior to its release by holinka on hiw twitter.

On forums there seems to be an agreement that theres little difference pessimistic and looking realistic at things.

"I am positive, it will Come july 19th, if you disagree with me then you are all pessimistic."
    I don't recall calling you pessimistic. I said it was a pessimistic view. I didn't say it was impossible either or that it was an absolute fact.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

15+ Year Old Account

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/199...gun-11-17-2015

Season 3 started the 17th of November cause Season 2 ended the 10th of November.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's exactly what I'm saying. They gave a two-weeks notice, but contrarily to their regular notice, they didn't specify it would be two weeks. Here, look at season one: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/197...-soon-6-9-2015 - that's a two weeks notice.

Season two ending was open-ended and was only confirmed a week prior to its release by holinka on hiw twitter.

I don't recall calling you pessimistic. I said it was a pessimistic view. I didn't say it was impossible either or that it was an absolute fact.
    It says that on June 23, the patch will come and the season will end.

Link us the post where they said this season will end July 19th, and the patch will arrive there as well?

They dont specify dates in case shit goes wrong. Anyway, prepatch will be 2 weeks from arena season end warning, therefore 19th July is off the table.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Maybe it way meant to launch on the 19th but they didnt make it in time? idk =]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Maybe it way meant to launch on the 19th but they didnt make it in time? idk =]
    This is probably the most plausible reason.

Oh give me a break. They gave 2 weeks notice. What holinka said was just a reminder.

IF they didnt put ANY pvp ending anouncement other than that simple 1 sentence tweet, then you would be able to argue.

In this case you cant. The notice was 2 weeks, plain and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/199...gun-11-17-2015

Season 3 started the 17th of November cause Season 2 ended the 10th of November.
    No, season 2 ended the same day season 3 started. Both on the maintenance of the 17th.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, season 2 ended the same day season 3 started. Both on the maintenance of the 17th.
    True,wowhead dates confused me,just found the tweet too

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/665345336349593600

In case of MoP it went like this:

24. September - CM warning
    30. September - Arena season end warning
    14. October - Iron Tide pre-patch

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    True,wowhead dates confused me,just found the tweet too

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/665345336349593600
    Season 2 -> Season 3 wasnt really that much of a change, just new PvP gear so its not the same case as this.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2016-07-08 at 01:19 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    In case of MoP it went like this:

24. September - CM warning
    90. September - Arena season end warning
    14. October - Iron Tide pre-patch

Season 2 -> Season 3 wasnt really that much of a change, just new PvP gear so its not the same case as this.
    wow september keeps getting longer and longer

Typo. Fixed.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

15+ Year Old Account
    What happens september, besides Legion would already be released?

What happens september, besides Legion would already be released?
    the person i replied to types september 90 instead of 30

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as impressive as bashing other people without backing their own posts up?

You just outplayed yourself man, congratulations.
    I don't really understand your reasoning here. The only one attempting to pass wild imagination as hard facts is you.

I don't need to back anything up. It was a comment on what you said, it's there for everyone to see. Whatever floats your boat I guess.