Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...l-controversy/

For you Wiki followers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_W...il_controversy

A valid freaking point. He lost 22 Million emails, on a private server. Yet no media uproar at that time. If we want to pick at a party for faults and scandals, we need to leave that option available to ALL parties.
    Are you saying 2 wrongs make a right? Everyone should be held accountable and punished by law if they broke it.

Yeah, the reason everyone is so up in arms about the whole Clinton thing is that they DONT want another 8 years of bushlike foreign/economic policies.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Falling back on the "They did it too!" excuse. Classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I was just impressed someone wasn't slobbering over their words while doing the usual blame Bush.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

It's pretty much their only defense at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's pretty much their only defense at this point.
    You don't understand, Bush is the inspiration for and cause of all present and future governmental dysfunctions. It may end eventually, but mostly because we all got old and forgot who he was.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

No, no, no.

There is no "he did it too". There he is "what he did is a million times worse and you guys didn't say peep".
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    How exactly did George W. Bush lose 22 million emails?
    His private e-mail server didn't have an archive system. Of course, there was no concerted year long push to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No, no, no.

There is no "he did it too". There he is "what he did is a million times worse and you guys didn't say peep".
    According to who?

I would have complained about this, had it been reported or known to me at the time. Stop making excuses for Clinton.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    His private e-mail server didn't have an archive system. Of course, there was no concerted year long push to find them.
    So how Bush lost them? Isn't the e-mail server provider the one who lost them?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So? He is not running again for President and have they proven any of those were marked Classified or Secret and then lied about it? No. Bush sucked as a president in my opinion, but this is a piss poor comparison to what Hillary has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So how Bush lost them? Isn't the e-mail server provider the one who lost them?
    Because he was the head of state while this happened. The same way hillary had much if anything to do with running her private server. It's not like she was the admin for her private server either. If people are going to harp on hillary for this, then they should harp not just on gwb, but everyone who was part of the RNC in the exact same way. As I don't think this should have been a huge issue in the first place, I don't think that's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Guys, I swear hating Clinton is just about doing the right thing and has nothing to do with politically motivated bias. She's just especially corrupt, way more than any other politician ever was.
    In your down time look up something like Harding and the teapot dome scandal or some of his other fun misdealings. Corruption even at the highest level isn't anything new in the US or any other country.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

According to who?

I would have complained about this, had it been reported or known to me at the time. Stop making excuses for Clinton.
    Hahaha. Yeah there was nothing reported at the time about lying about WMDs or anything. Sigh.

I'm also not making excuses. She lied. She lies a lot. So does Trump. There is no derogatory trait you can pin on Hillary that you cannot also pin on Trump. They are both shady liars who are hellbent on their own gain whether it be politically or monetarily.

The difference is that Hillary isn't also a misogynist, bigoted racist and she's also actually qualified for the job. Oh and she also never wanted to fuck her own child.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Hahaha. Yeah there was nothing reported at the time about lying about WMDs or anything. Sigh.
    There was plenty of outrage about the WMDs. I've never even heard of this email scandal until this thread. It was not widely reported, for whatever reason.

I'm also not making excuses. She lied. She lies a lot. So does Trump. There is no derogatory trait you can pin on Hillary that you cannot also pin on Trump. They are both shady liars who are hellbent on their own gain whether it be politically or monetarily.
    You're not making excuses...but you have to qualify the statement by saying "Trump does it too!"

The difference is that Hillary isn't also a misogynist, bigoted racist and she's also actually qualified for the job.
    I don't consider someone who lies repeatedly and has a lackadaisical attitude about national security as qualified to hold any government position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, the problem is that they didn't do it too. Why did Obama refuse to go after Bush? Do you buy Obama's excuse that putting Bush on trial would tarnish America's reputation? Why did Hillary appear in court, while Bush and Chainy testified without taking an oath, without a trial, without a transcript?

I know we live in a world of false equivalency and faux independence. But, why are republicans such ass holes and democrats such pussies?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Actually, the problem is that they didn't do it too. Why did Obama refuse to go after Bush? Do you buy Obama's excuse that putting Bush on trial would tarnish America's reputation? Why did Hillary appear in court, while Bush and Chainy testified without taking an oath, without a trial, without a transcript?

I know we live in a world of false equivalency and faux independence. But, why are republicans such ass holes and democrats such pussies?
    Did Bush lie about it under oath? Clinton did, the Clinton's are champions and lying under oath

- - - Updated - - -

The difference is that Hillary isn't also a misogynist, bigoted racist and she's also actually qualified for the job. Oh and she also never wanted to fuck her own child.
    WTF? What kind of rant are you going on about, I worry about you, seriously

Deleted
    Bush was, like, clinically retarded. Hillary should've known better than to display gross negligence of such caliber.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was plenty of outrage about the WMDs. I've never even heard of this email scandal until this thread. It was not widely reported, for whatever reason.
    9/11 commission lasted around 2 years. Bush and Chainy were treated far different than Hillary is. You might be forgetting, but opposing the war made you anti-American. Do you forget how they black balled a mother of one of the dead soldiers? How about Micheal Moor for pointing this shit out? There was outrage over WMDs, but towards anyone questioning it. Remember coalition of the willing and American Fries? Journalistic black out of showing coffins full of dead soldiers landing in U.S.? Tillman cover up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Did Bush lie about it under oath? Clinton did, the Clinton's are champions and lying under oath.
    No, because unlike Hillary, Bush and Chainy did not testify under oath, not in front of congress, without a transcript. So, while you bitch about Hillary over lying under oath, without a purgery charge. You cannot say shit about Bush, because he was never held to the same standard as Hillary.

This is where you say they are all the same and you hate both equally...
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-07-08 at 02:13 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    9/11 commission lasted around 2 years. Bush and Chainy were treated far different than Hillary is. You might be forgetting, but opposing the war made you anti-American. Do you forget how they black balled a mother of one of the dead soldiers? How about Micheal Moor for pointing this shit out? There was outrage over WMDs, but towards anyone questioning it. Remember coalition of the willing and American Fries? Journalistic black out of showing coffins full of dead soldiers landing in U.S.?
    I remember all of this. If you want to complain about how terrible this was handled, open a thread and I'll join you.

Any of that happening doesn't excuse Hillary Clinton from lying about her actions.