Now I have to wait 5 more days for level 13, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The Remnant of Chaos that awards the Grove Warden should be available until Legion launches on August 30 (along with the guaranteed Mythic mounts becoming rare drops). We'll have a blog in the very near future with details about what's changing when.
    Soon. 10/char
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Why would he change his prediction to a less likely date if he was fake? He's been right on everything else so far, No reason to doubt him. And if he is a fake then oh well we wait a few more weeks.

So can someone clarify to me what is going on? So they announced the prepatch is happening soon, but we don't know when. There's a possible rumor of July 12th and Ofc, the original predicted dates of July 19th or 26th. They have not announced the end of the PvP season and they technically need to. Anything I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyreo View Post
    Why would he change his prediction to a less likely date if he was fake? He's been right on everything else so far, No reason to doubt him. And if he is a fake then oh well we wait a few more weeks.
    It was proven like 6 months ago he deletes his posts when they are wrong. Check the Internet Archives. I am hesitant to dismiss him because I know first hand what its like to have a date changed without your knowledge or very close to release.

At the same time though, the guy was very quick to post this AFTER the blog today. Almost like a panic button.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    So can someone clarify to me what is going on? So they announced the prepatch is happening soon, but we don't know when. There's a possible rumor of July 12th and Ofc, the original predicted dates of July 19th or 26th. They have not announced the end of the PvP season and they technically need to. Anything I am missing?
    The guy who predicted July 19th changed his to July 12th.

Other than that, you are spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyreo View Post
    So monday they go BY THE BY LADIES AND GENTS HERE'S PRE-PATCH!

Yeah no.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    The patch changes balances. Balance changes break comps. Arena Players are typically lowly idiots who follow FOTM Trash to get there undeserved ratings.

Ahhhh...thank you so much, that makes sense. I like your description of arena players too

*facepalm* this hype is amazing - it doesn't originate from anywhere, there is no basis for it, you're getting excited because everyone else is excited and there is no original source to draw the excitement from.

OH MY LORD. Thank you god.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god it is july 19th

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    ok now you assholes can get hyped. I permit it.
    MY BUTTHOLE COULD FEEL IT! Prepare the gifs!

Lets see if wowleakz deletes his thread now

Bet the guy who edited his 19th post feels like a moron now lol
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

OH MY LORD. Thank you god.
    Hahaha, well, we just might see pre-patch in July after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    ok now you assholes can get hyped. I permit it.
    Hahaha, score.

10+ Year Old Account
    July 19th Hype!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Bet the guy who edited his 19th post feels like a moron now lol
    ya all he had to do was say nothing than, he would have a perfect record.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

7+ Year Old Account
    YES!

Formerly known as Arafal

nice not even a 2 week notice, fuck them

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    nice not even a 2 week notice, fuck them
    You should keep reading.

Okay, I'll allow myself to get excited a little bit. :P