Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    I guess it's safe to book the 19th off work then.

I have some serious alt-levelling to do.
    This + farming old raids for easy appearances<3

Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    I guess it's safe to book the 19th off work then.

I have some serious alt-levelling to do.
    Awwh man levelling is gonna feel so awesome now with all the class/spec changes! Gonna delete those lvl 100s that I never ever use and just re-level those to see what each of the new specs have to offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is release on the 19th btw? Isn't it usually 1 week after the Season ends or am I not remembering things right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Awwh man levelling is gonna feel so awesome now with all the class/spec changes! Gonna delete those lvl 100s that I never ever use and just re-level those to see what each of the new specs have to offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is release on the 19th btw? Isn't it usually 1 week after the Season ends or am I not remembering things right?
    In past expansions, it's always been on the day the season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yes mate.

Cannot wait to roll Affliction + Outlaw + Fury.

Spoilt for choice.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncertain Tea View Post
    Blizzard can suck the dick. I've actually sat my ass here enjoying Warlords and hyping up Legion to friends and guildies, yet meanwhile all of my guildies are gaining beta access and most of them could give a fuck. Rather play FFXIV or Overwatch. Yet here I am, joining all these shitty little fan contests that I couldn't give a fuck about, watching streamers that I abhor, signing into that really shitty Curse chat program for their equally shitty rooms, and nada. Zilch. But hey, maybe I can just go buy a fucking key off ebay eh? Eh? Fuck you, Blizzard. Fuck the streamers and the fan sites.
    I am in Beta. I rarely go in there. No, i wont give you my key. Bring all your bad karma onto me, i can take it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uncertain Tea View Post
    Fuck you, too. I was just venting, I wasn't asking to be antagonized you cunt.
    I'm sorry we worthless people get beta keys and you don't. But hey, it's the way of the world, some people have everything and they throw stuff away and others are poor bitter sods because they have shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    they need to increase the amount of nethershards per event 10 10 and 20 is just not enough seeing how much stuff costs
    Have you seen the stuff you can buy from it? You're not gonna want it for anything but your alts, unless you're a completionist and want it for xmog achieves. It's just recolored WOD crafted gear. Other than that, there's a couple pets and you'll have several weeks to get all of that.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2016-07-08 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zic View Post
    Season 4 (End of BC) Season End - Oct 14th 2008 ---- WotLK Pre Patch - Oct 15th 2008
    Season 8 (End of WotLK) Season End - Oct 12th 2010 ---- Cata Pre Patch - Oct 12th 2010
    Season 11 (End of Cata) Season End - Aug 28th 2012 ---- MoP Pre Patch - Aug 28th 2012
    Season 14 (End of MoP) Season End - Oct 14th 2014 ---- WoD Pre Patch - Oct 14th 2014

I'm pretty sure we're getting the prepatch on the 19th.
    I agree. and to everyone saying the 26th, I really doubt it, 19th is the patch launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    I agree. and to everyone saying the 26th, I really doubt it, 19th is the patch launch.
    I dont know, just my guts telling me 26th IDK why. But totally possible 19th, the last 5 expacs were that way

So many people eating their words... So satisfaying

whelp, I was wrong. Where is @Haven2011 to laugh at me?

Either way happy pre-patch is looking earlier than I expected! Still not getting my hopes too high though.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    whelp, I was wrong. Where is @Haven2011 to laugh at me?

Either way happy pre-patch is looking earlier than I expected! Still not getting my hopes too high though.
    I was saying weeks ago that the patch would launch on the 19th, and I will admit when I seen they did not announce the end of PVP season on Tuesday, I had my doubts, but I did think they might have just ended it on the 12th and gave us a weeks notice. But if you think about it, them announcing today is 12 days, which is only 3/4 days off from being 2 weeks.

So there you guys have it, Patch will release on the 19th, there is no reason to end it on the 19th and wait another week to bring out the patch.

I was saying weeks ago that the patch would launch on the 19th, and I will admit when I seen they did not announce the end of PVP season on Tuesday, I had my doubts, but I did think they might have just ended it on the 12th and gave us a weeks notice. But if you think about it, them announcing today is 12 days, which is only 3/4 days off from being 2 weeks.

So there you guys have it, Patch will release on the 19th, there is no reason to end it on the 19th and wait another week to bring out the patch.
    yeah i thought it was the 19th or 26th, even stated as such way earlier in this very thread, then tuesday and wednesday came and went, and thought no way. so glad it's the 19th though, gonna need as much time to clear my bags as I can get!

It's gonna be really funny if the Pre-Patch is ACTUALLY on the 12th, gonna laugh my ass off son.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    It's gonna be really funny if the Pre-Patch is ACTUALLY on the 12th, gonna laugh my ass off son.
    I would actually be shocked lol. What are the chances though? Since Patch comes on the end of PVP Season.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Think a bit. They announce end of season at 19th July, but they don't announce pre-patch at 12th? What reasoning would allow that?

Also, not sure, but i am afraid that the pre-patch will replace Honor with Marks of Honor, the new currency to buy lower lvl PvP gear. I'd love it if any PTR guy could confirm that from his currency tab. If that is the case, though, the prepatch cannot come before the end of season. Hell, i'd even speculate that the prepatch will come on the 26th, so that it gives time for people to spend their Honor/Conquest, if they wish so.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Think a bit. They announce end of season at 19th July, but they don't announce pre-patch at 12th? What reasoning would allow that?

Also, not sure, but i am afraid that the pre-patch will replace Honor with Marks of Honor, the new currency to buy lower lvl PvP gear. I'd love it if any PTR guy could confirm that from his currency tab. If that is the case, though, the prepatch cannot come before the end of season. Hell, i'd even speculate that the prepatch will come on the 26th, so that it gives time for people to spend their Honor/Conquest, if they wish so.
    Yes but they have from now until the 19th to do that. So why wait for a few people who cant make up their minds.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes but they have from now until the 19th to do that. So why wait for a few people who cant make up their minds.
    Because you're entitled to farm your rating, your eligibility for ranks and honor/conquest till the last minute of the season.

Deleted
    But honour and conquest gets turned into money on the 19th, how will they be able to spend it up to the 26th?

So have folks been eating their crow or do we need to start quoting posts of people who demanded they need at least two weeks for end of season announcement ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcrae View Post
    But honour and conquest gets turned into money on the 19th, how will they be able to spend it up to the 26th?

Ppl will be pushing for rank 1, they can't just fuck things up like that and deploy the patch before season ends.