Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Then I'll be the Prophet of Doom and Gloom and maybe if I poke you enough you'll pull your head of the sand and instead of bending to the shitfest and the filth behind it you'll find your backbone.
    I prefer reality to whatever paranoid hate-filled delusions you are inhabiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Are they related? Both of those mummies look so similar :P.
    All female Conservative MPs are injected with Thatcher DNA when they're elected.

Deleted
    A Romanian that I work with said today "my friend told me he just came back from Paris and they asked him for a working contract. So now I have applied for visa and everything." I was like, what? We not even left eu yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The female bit seems questionable

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Everytime you defend the Leave camp or make an excuse for a Leave voter or give them an inch on anything in some silly attempt to make the best of disaster you enable them a tiny bit more.

We voted leave. Nothing bad happened.
    There's a hole in the economy the size of a small developing country. Meh, it will be fine...eventually.
    We beat up some Polish looking dudes. Nah...lads will be lads.
    We'll kick some Muslims, Pakis and whatnot out of the country. It is all fine and dandy. Kalis is here to tell us how it will all be okay in the end.

..... you seem sad buddy, need some help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

..... you seem sad buddy, need some help?
    whats that video got to do with what he posted? would be more appropriate if that was a massive pile of shit going round the bag thing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    whats that video got to do with what he posted? would be more appropriate if that was a massive pile of shit going round the bag thing
    Its for the song, I feel like he is sad. D:

More accurately he is being errrr... a bit to emo about this damn Brexit stuff, like chill the fuck out.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I prefer reality to whatever paranoid hate-filled delusions you are inhabiting.
    Nah. You are projecting reason onto Brexit. There is no reason there.

- - - Updated - - -

Its for the song, I feel like he is sad. D:

More accurately he is being errrr... a bit to emo about this damn Brexit stuff, like chill the fuck out.
    Uuuuuuuuuhm. How about no?

I'll just keep calling Brexiters and apologists what they are. Xenophobes, racists and morons. And their apologists what they are...enablers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else think it's a bit weird that because May and Leadsom are both women and tories that they must be the new Milk Snatcher?

7+ Year Old Account
    Uuuuuuuuuhm. How about no?

I'll just keep calling Brexiters and apologists what they are. Xenophobes, racists and morons. And their apologists what they are...enablers.
    I know how it is man, how these wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real, there's just too much that time cannot erase, when you cried the EU wipe away all of her tears, When you'd scream the EU would fight away all of your fears....

It'll be okay man, the pain of Brexit will pass, just long that first breakup in high school. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Anyone else think it's a bit weird that because May and Leadsom are both women and tories that they must be the new Milk Snatcher?
    With Leadsom it's not entirely without reason though.

She IS a Thatcherite.

And it isn't an unwelcome comparison...

While she is not a “reincarnation” of Baroness Thatcher, she is happy enough to be compared to the Iron Lady.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/andrea-leadsom-interview-thatcher-god-and-why-i-should-be-prime/

It's certainly a reasonable suggestion to say that many Tories see Thatcher as a role model. Not just female Tories either.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2016-07-08 at 07:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Well mate hes not exactly wrong, had the campaign had even the faintest hint of economics, logic or reason, you would be justified in your joke. But it was all just complete bold faced lies, propaganda and fear. And I know thats indicitive of every campaign ever, but this was so brazen it was almost impressive, its no surprise officials are dropping like flies.

This vote was truly a test of how utterly idiotic and short sighted Britain is.
    Getting psychotically angry over it is just the height of pathetic IMHO, he is acting like his girlfriend or waifu body pillow just cheated on him.

Deleted
    Moron. Perhaps. But "That's like your opinion man.".

Xenophobe. No thanks. Never vandalized a community center or assaulted a man on a bus for not being white, nor have I ever made up excuses for those who do. That's your domain.
    You're xenophobic towards the English

Getting psychotically angry over it is just the height of pathetic IMHO, he is acting like his girlfriend or waifu body pillow just cheated on him.
    Awwwww. Your hurt my "feels". My FEEEEELS!!!!!

Since when is one not allowed to get angry? And if you are right... Why does it bother you that I am angry?

Why does it bother you when I call racists and assholes and idiots what they are? Is there some special rule against that?

Ever since the referendum Leavers have been moaning about the Remain side not being simply willing to yield.

Every time they are called out for the racism, xenophobia, stupidity and outright lies, the answer is a barely intelligible -Shuuuut up!!! You betamale/educated elite/manchild/womanchild/bad man/whatever else stupid unrelated strawman I can come up with....+something about waifus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Well mate hes not exactly wrong, had the campaign had even the faintest hint of economics, logic or reason, you would be justified in your joke. But it was all just complete bold faced lies, propaganda and fear. And I know thats indicitive of every campaign ever, but this was so brazen it was almost impressive, its no surprise officials are dropping like flies.

This vote was truly a test of how utterly idiotic and short sighted Britain is.
    Perhaps if the REMAIN camp didn't scaremonger, if young people actually voted and the government listened properly beforehand then we wouldn't be out

- - - Updated - - -

Since when is one not allowed to get angry? And if you are right... Why does it bother you that I am angry?

Why does it bother you when I call racists and assholes and idiots what they are? Is there some special rule against that?

Ever since the referendum Leavers have been moaning about the Remain side not being simply willing to yield.

Every time they are called out for the racism, xenophobia, stupidity and outright lies, the answer is a barely intelligible -Shuuuut up!!! You betamale/educated elite/manchild/womanchild/bad man/whatever else stupid unrelated strawman I can come up with....+something about waifus.
    If people didn't behave like children they would be taken serious unfortunately a number of REMAIN insist on presenting themselves as a brat

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're xenophobic towards the English
    Hahahaha. So...you are like the Christians in the US who make up the majority of the population plus hold all elected offices, but as soon as someone disagrees with them they'll cry -Persecution.

I have nothing against "the English" as long as they are Remain voters.

Calling someone a xenophobe for being against a political direction a country has taken is like calling someone an anti-semite as soon as they disagree with Israeli policy and like calling someone an Islamophobe if they think ISIS is stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps if the REMAIN camp didn't scaremonger, if young people actually voted and the government listened properly beforehand then we wouldn't be out

- - - Updated - - -

If people didn't behave like children they would be taken serious unfortunately a number of REMAIN insist on presenting themselves as a brat
    Telling the truth to a bunch of morons is not scaremongering. It's telling the truth.

Again. Just because someone disagrees with you and points out the facts that person is not being a brat. It's being frank.

You just choose to not accept it.

7+ Year Old Account

Your at a 12, you need to dial it down to a 6 or 7. Your going to give yourself a heart attack if this is genuinely you under that post, life is too damn short for this.

Heck, I was persuaded that Remain was the right choice, But dude I have to say some of you remain folk are positively freaking the fuck out.

Ya lost, it happens. Maybe if you had spent less time masturbating to the mirror you could see other perspectives.

But remember honey.... that's what you get when you let your heart win.... WOOOOOEEEE
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2016-07-08 at 08:22 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Remain scaremonger basically = Things will be worse if we leave and then quote 99% of known experts

Exit Scaremongering = EU gonna bring in Turkey day after vote and 80m people could flood in (which incidentally was never going to happen, and will not happen for 30+ years)

Your at a 12, you need to dial it down to a 6 or 7. Your going to give yourself a heart attack if this is genuinely you under that post, life is too damn short for this.

Heck, I was persuaded that Remain was the right choice, But dude I have to say some of you remain folk are positively freaking the fuck out.

Ya lost, it happens. Maybe if you had spent less time masturbating to the mirror you could see other perspectives.

But remember honey.... that's what you get when you let your heart win.... WOOOOOEEEE
    Dude. I'm barely on an 8. My 10 would be boycotting UK made products. It's not something I'm willing to quite do yet, but currently if I have a choice between 2 items one being UK made and another anywhere else, which are of similar quality and price, I prefer the anywhere else option.

My 12 would be spray painting Swastikas on every Union Jack I see.

And no...I don't have to accept jack shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude. I'm barely on an 8. My 10 would be boycotting UK made products. It's not something I'm willing to quite do yet, but currently if I have a choice between 2 items one being UK made and another anywhere else, which are of similar quality and price, I prefer the anywhere else option.

My 12 would be spray painting Swastikas on every Union Jack I see.

And no...I don't have to accept jack shit.
    Well then I guess I'll just keep considering you to be a joke who is taken things way too seriously, were you and the EU lovers? Is Juncker-san your uke or seme? Seriously man your acting like you just got dumped at the prom in front of everyone.