Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lol where's all the people who berated me for saying they don't always give 2 weeks notice? Here's a big fat deserved "I TOLD YA SO!!!!!!" :P

We're still with WoD for a couple weeks at the latest

Well there you have it folks.

Woot, if it th 19th, im off by chance at work the 19th, 20th and 21st

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Lol where's all the people who berated me for saying they don't always give 2 weeks notice? Here's a big fat deserved "I TOLD YA SO!!!!!!" :P
    12 days, not 2 weeks, =D
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    We're still with WoD for a couple weeks at the latest
    Keep farming the tokens.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

11 more days to sell Champion's Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Woot, if it th 19th, im off by chance at work the 19th, 20th and 21st

- - - Updated - - -

12 days, not 2 weeks, =D
    The amount of people insisting on Weds that the 19th was out of the question bc it wasn't 14 days out is the ones I'm chuckling at. Blizzard has done this before. I think it was Cata, but I'm old and can't actually remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Keep farming the tokens.
    I stopped when they were at 50k :P

Whats everyone getting so excited about? According to this forum; WoW is dead, only 32 people have active accounts, the game is too easy (whatever that means), the classes are destroyed (whatever that means), pvp is broken, and the THOUSANDS who regularly chime in on WoW forums more often than Greg Street tweets have turned their backs on this abomination of a game long ago...
    Last edited by Cazmosis; 2016-07-08 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    Actually, it just reads that the end of the PVP season doesn't require a patch and will happen automatically. Which means 7.0 could drop next week still, and the pvp season will automatically end on the 19th, without needing a patch.
    Since 7.0 (and legion) introduce massive change to PvP systems, it makes sense to end season 3 before 7.0 lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    Whats everyone getting so excited about? According to this forum; WoW is dead, only 32 people have active accounts, the game is too easy (whatever that means), the classes are destroyed (whatever that means), pvp is broken, and the THOUSANDS who regularly chime in on WoW forums more often than Gary Street tweets have have turned their backs on this abomination of a game long ago...
    that WOD is over.

From a dev/artist stand point it must be really humilliating...this expack really was a piece of turd, i have played since USA open beta (am european) and never did i quit, and so fucking fast did i quit, didnt make it past the first tier...

Whats everyone getting so excited about? According to this forum; WoW is dead, only 32 people have active accounts, the game is too easy (whatever that means), the classes are destroyed (whatever that means), pvp is broken, and the THOUSANDS who regularly chime in on WoW forums more often than Gary Street tweets have have turned their backs on this abomination of a game long ago...
    Why did I laugh so hard at 'Gary Street tweets'

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Greg Street is rolling in his wow grave right about now BRUV

I'm glad all the crybabies left wow, I've had great experiences with people over the last 9 months, and to think their wasn't an UPSIDE to wow 'dying' RIGHT!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    The amount of people insisting on Weds that the 19th was out of the question bc it wasn't 14 days out is the ones I'm chuckling at. Blizzard has done this before. I think it was Cata, but I'm old and can't actually remember.
    Blizz usually gives people a two week heads up.. to a casual like me, it's ample time to get those last 10 rbg's in - for the haters, it's joy that your expansion you hate so much is ending, and for everyone else who has no idea wtf is going on: You'll see your long lost friends log in and resubbing just to see the new pre-patch, then leaving because they are burned out hasbeens (back in MYYYYY day crowd get fucking rekt) - that always show up for patch's like clockwork and find ouy they still suck ass at the game regardless if it's a new patch, and hopefully quit for good.

15+ Year Old Account
    lmao ur delusional if u think they have 32 accounts LMAO

it's more like 19 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    lmao ur delusional if u think they have 32 accounts LMAO

it's more like 19 LOL
    I just checked "WoWInternalBusinessStatisticsPeoplePretendToKnow.com" and you're right, there's only 19, and additionally, one of those guys is legally blind and thinks he's playing SWTOR...

Deleted
    I just checked "WoWInternalBusinessStatisticsPeoplePretendToKnow.com" and you're right, there's only 19, and additionally, one of those guys is legally blind and thinks he's playing SWTOR...
    Can you be illegally blind?

Rumor on Reddit it's this coming Tuesday (12). Supposedly the poster has a history of being right.

It'll be on the 26th (the patch that is).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    They literally say that it doesn't require a patch, so I don't think this means that the prepatch is that day.
    It doesn't require a patch because we already downloaded the patch on the background downloader yesterday 7/7/2016. I'm 99% sure the patch is going to be playable on the 19th, as all the other dates for season ends have been on the same day with other major patches.
    Last edited by Vorality; 2016-07-09 at 08:53 PM.

If end of season has always come with the pre-patch for the past 5 expansions... why wouldn't it this time? Or are people misinformed when they say that's always been the case? I genuinely can't remember...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorality View Post
    It doesn't require a patch because we already downloaded the patch on the background downloaded yesterday 7/7/2016. I'm 99% sure the patch is going to be playable on the 19th, as all the other dates for season ends have been on the same day with other major patches.
    Exactly, that's the faint memory I have of the pre-patches I've experienced...end of season = on the patch day.