Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    stats on asians?

oic, retract and deflect, gg
    What exactly did I retract? The Terms "In general" and "Other Factors" were always present. I'm not responsible if people don't read correctly.

Add up all the "Non-White" numbers and compare them to the "White" Numbers

Here I'll save you the math

Black: 137
    Native: 13
    Asian: 10
    Hispanic: 88
    Other: 42
    Total: 290

White: 279

290 non white vs 279 white.

Now, Factor in the population difference

White = <70%
    Non-White: >30%
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2016-07-08 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I dunno, I guess I don't have an answer for you. I would imagine the way police react over all are due to numerous factors, not just incidents of violence. I'm just playing devil's advocate and responding to the "militarization of the police" type stuff. Yes it can go over-board, but on the flip side to think they are doing it just because reasons is probably naive.

If you are volunteering to put a target on your back, wouldn't you advocate for the best gear possible?
    They're doing it because they have this budget that they need to actually use to buy stuff else it gets cut. They buy military gear and then they have to learn how to use the stuff of course, but then they just end up training like the military.

The media almost completely ignores race differences regarding violent crime. If all you did was read verified statistics you'd be labeled a racist. But, pro white groups also push plenty of propaganda with incorrect stats.

It's important to remember that much of that violence is confined to certain areas. You're relatively safe in almost every corner of the country. That changes when you go into the wrong spot while wearing the wrong skin color. This goes for everyone, not just blacks. There are plenty of places you can walk through and be at much greater risk with white skin than black. Same goes for brown, or anyone wearing something that identifies them as muslim, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    What exactly did I retract? Add up all the "Non-White" numbers and compare them to the "White" Numbers

Here I'll save you the math

Black: 137
    Native: 13
    Asian: 10
    Hispanic: 88
    Other: 42
    Total: 290

White: 279

290 non white vs 279 white.

Now, Factor in the population difference

White = <70%
    Non-White: >30%
    you're kinda oversimplifying your analysis there
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    you're kinda oversimplifying your analysis there
    My analysis was a response to someone posting "twice as many whites are shot as blacks". Which is, I'm sure you'll agree, an oversimplification.

And, I was using the terms "IN GENERAL" and "OTHER FACTORS ARE INVOLVED". At no point did I ever suggest that I was going in for a complex analysis of the issues.

Please, try to keep up.

My analysis was a response to someone posting "twice as many whites are shot as blacks". Which is, I'm sure you'll agree, an oversimplification.

And, I was using the terms "IN GENERAL" and "OTHER FACTORS ARE INVOLVED". At no point did I ever suggest that I was going in for a complex analysis of the issues.

Please, try to keep up.
    Uh-huh. And in those other factors, please quote me the ratios of crime by race, per million and try to explain away the correlation of exceptionally high levels of black crime and shootings by the police.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    I am sorry, but that is a conspiracy theory even the craziest 9/11 truthers wouldnt jump on.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c590f7e7fb17

Based on that gross overstatement (lie?), I can now disregard the rest of your post.
    I call you on this, http://killedbypolice.net/ every single death by police.

and disregard you completely from now on since your blindness has no equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Uh-huh. And in those other factors, please quote me the ratios of crime by race, per million and try to explain away the correlation of exceptionally high levels of black crime and shootings by the police.
    Again, I was merely commenting that your "Twice as many Whites" figure was not meaningful. It has nothing to do with this pivot you are pulling now regarding black crime. If you wanted to talk about "black crime" then why bring up white deaths at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You can not sit over there in Europe and say "despicable racism"

The USA has race concerns that are voiced whereas many European countries have race issues that are ignored and a minority that is largely invisible and has no voice. Here minorities do have voices and they do have positions in government, something many European countries consistently struggle with.

The USA may talk about racism a lot, but the very fact we TALK about it at all is what puts us ahead when it comes to race relations than most other countries who pretend they have no problems because it's awfully quiet.
    You are absolutely righ sir. But still all racism is despicable. here and there. and trust me, France and England are way behind the US in even trying to tackle racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    And AGAINyou deliberately lie like a snake in the grass... No they do NOT call for a ban on all guns, they call for stricter gun control laws that ban certain individuals from owning certain types of guns and keaves responsible gun owners fine,

For fuks sake, stop lying all the damn time. You lie more than Donald Dump, and that's pretty surprising.
    who's the liar now?
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...bama-to-unila/
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-us-to-ban-g/
    you want more because there are tons of activist and politicians that want to ban all guns
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Again, I was merely commenting that your "Twice as many Whites" figure was not meaningful. It has nothing to do with this pivot you are pulling now regarding black crime. If you wanted to talk about "black crime" then why bring up white deaths at all?
    As I said when I placed those stats down "make of them what you will".

The entire point of the argument is that black people are on the receiving end of an undeserving amount of violence, yes? Except, when stats are brought into the matter, you start to realise that for a 13% of the total population, they commit a percentage of total crime vastly above their population level in comparison. So naturally they experience an unbalanced looking level of police involvement. It is generally people who have committed or are in the process of committing crimes that are shot by police.

As an example, from the FBI Criminal Justice Information Services Division report for 2013:

Whites committed 2,755 murders in 2013.
    Blacks committed 2,698 murders in 2013.

So I know its late to the party, but I see the gunman was killed after a police robot delivered some freedom to his ass.

Made me think of...

I can say while it is always nice to take them alive for no other purpose than answers, in this case my care cup is pretty empty.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've heard it was just one shooter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I've heard it was just one shooter.
    Witnesses say they heard gunshots from multiple directions.

One of two things is happening;

- more than one shooter

- due to the landscape (buildings) gunshot noise can bounce easily and give incorrect location points.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone posted this yet? Looking likely he belonged to this 'gun club': http://www.vice.com/read/huey-does-dallas-0000552-v22n1

If he was, I am positive it will get the same scrutiny and media time as the Cliven Bundy old fat white guy militia. (that was sarcasm so we are clear lol)

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Witnesses say they heard gunshots from multiple directions.

One of two things is happening;

- more than one shooter

- due to the landscape (buildings) gunshot noise can bounce easily and give incorrect location points.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone posted this yet? Looking likely he belonged to this 'gun club': http://www.vice.com/read/huey-does-dallas-0000552-v22n1

If he was, I am positive it will get the same scrutiny and media time as the Cliven Bundy old fat white guy militia. (that was sarcasm so we are clear lol)
    HA, Huey Newton gun club, I can bet suddenly Texas will have a change of heart on gun laws. Heck it was fear of the Original Huey Newton that got ol' Ronnie Regan to become anti-gun in California.

Do they even have other suspects?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said when I placed those stats down "make of them what you will".

The entire point of the argument is that black people are on the receiving end of an undeserving amount of violence, yes? Except, when stats are brought into the matter, you start to realise that for a 13% of the total population, they commit a percentage of total crime vastly above their population level in comparison. So naturally they experience an unbalanced looking level of police involvement. It is generally people who have committed or are in the process of committing crimes that are shot by police.

As an example, from the FBI Criminal Justice Information Services Division report for 2013:

https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/f...bmission_0.pdf

I like these stats better because it better showcases the bias of the system in place to keep minorities down. Even if there is no crime by a black man ,history in the U.S. has shown time and time again a black man can be killed or jailed for life just on the word of one white person.
    Last edited by kushlol; 2016-07-08 at 11:21 PM.

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    In several areas poor white and poor blacks have near identical crime rates, including violent crimes. This is especially true for most poor urban areas.
    This is true. But there are a lot more poor black neighborhoods than there are poor white neighborhoods or mixed neighborhoods. That's the root of the problem, to be honest. It isn't exactly a racial thing, that black people are more prone to violence than other races. It's simply that, there are a shitload of poor black areas. Much more so than other ethnicities.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Which is totally separate from what you were saying about white people being killed by the police.

I'm not arguing your stats on Black crime...I'm saying that the two factors are apples and oranges.

If you want to take about Black Crime rates...talk about black crime rates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    I'm just repeating what most other countries and governments on earth has said many, many times. Is the entire world ignorant? You've only existed as a country for about 250 years, maybe you should try listening instead of being arrogant.
    lol calls someone arrogant while referring to Europe as "the entire world"
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/f...bmission_0.pdf

I like these stats better because it better showcases the bias of the system in place to keep minorities down. Even if there is no crime by a black man ,history in the U.S. has shown time and time again a black man can be killed or jailed for life just on the word of one white person.
    Actually, most black crime is aimed at other black people.

Which is totally separate from what you were saying about white people being killed by the police.
    No it's not. It's directly correlative. The violent crime rate statistics are way above average for black people.

How can you ignore crime rates and yet argue about police shootings? As I stated. Most shootings by the police are aimed at criminals or attempted criminals. Most of the time, they are armed suspects, or known felons. More white people have been shot total. More black people have been shot per capita, because they cause more crime per capita.