Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tussee View Post
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/thrall/Arpexia

He has 25815 Ach. Points. only 10 off max.
    Surely he must be one or the best sponsers of MMO Champion. Otherwise I have no clue why he got mentionned...
    they were the first to get all acheivments, but since then has no longer done it, but yeah, i think back in mop they were the first to get all the acheivs

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    Congrats on your waste of money.

lets see,

5930k: 700cad processor 5x overkill for wow. grats on your wasted money

ssd: m.2? nice early adopter, but again complete overkill, grats on your wasted money

2x980ti: hahaha right before the 1080s come out. considering one 1080 outperforms two 980ti and is cheaper, tough luck man. plus wow doesn't take advantage of SLI. grats on your wasted money.

Overall: you bought a nice e-peen extension. your flaunting of specs make me wonder the same thing i wonder about guys driving vettes and porches and hummers. what exactly is it overcompensating for?

inb4 "what do you have then you poor smuck?! lol bet its a potato"

well, boards a sabertooth 990fx r2.0 mounted in a white NZXT H440.
    Procs an FX-8370, OC to 4.7ghz.
    16gb ddr3, two 120gb sata SSD (one OS, one games), one TB HDD (storage).
    Sapphire R9 285 (Approximates to a gtx 960 or 950.)

Bring on the hate about AMD. and how its "bad" but here's the thing. i meet Legion recommended (easily). my build ran me about 1500 cdn to do it. yours? lets see.... basing off canadian dollar, and an x99 board with an m.2, gskill ram (the more common ram), Asus rog gpus (the choice for people with more money than sense), use my case as the baseline, assume a HDD for storage... bit over four grand. for something you'll never, ever, EVER, EVER utilize more than a fifth of the power of. then there's the power requirement for that setup.... enjoy tacking another 200 bucks onto your monthly power bill for that kilowatt psw you're using.

so, what ARE you overcompensating for? cause its a pretty big overcompensation.
    Top kek xD

I too would recommend a GTX 750 Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    higher graphic requirements?

i hope i can still play my chars with the old graphics..

can anyone in the alpha confirm this?
    You absolutely can not.
    Legion removes the option to use old models for player characters.

Deleted
    With a 6700k@4.7ghz + gtx1070@2100mhz my fps drops to 60 at some dense populated or foresty areas on the PTR with graphics quality preset10 and ssaax4+cmaa. Legion can really push your specs if you want to. Can't really call wow an outdated game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    No, I was making a joke. Apparently it went over your head.

I get 100+ on my rig and it's much lower than his. But some people seem to get shit FPS on stupid powerful machines.
    Well, part of the problem is SLI/Crossfire and the inconsistent support games have for it.

Deleted
    isn't Radeon HD 5870 better than R7 260X. it probably has older shader model but performance should be better.

Deleted
    Hmmm I have an old gt 140 and the minimum is gt440.Do I have to upgrade?I play on low with 60fps on wod.

Quote Originally Posted by stormare View Post
    Hmmm I have an old gt 140 and the minimum is gt440.Do I have to upgrade?I play on low with 60fps on wod.
    You could get an AMD 250x for pretty cheap($50ish) it would be a cheap option to make sure you meet the minimums and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by mathiaslindberg View Post
    My system is higher than the recommended for Legion, and only gets me Good to High out in the world in Warlords.
    i5-6600 and GTX 660 (SSD and 8GB RAM ofc)
    With those specs, at 1080p?

Man, i'll be playing Legion on ultra for sure!
    Can't wait!

core 2 duo X6800
    9800GT
    4GB ram

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayla View Post
    Oh wow. i make the Minimum requirements but the Recommended...wow. Wow. Lagaran here we come!
    they also write, make sure that you meet the requirements before purchasing legion..

even though you get the 7.0 update that includes the graphical changes, regardless

Quote Originally Posted by mathiaslindberg View Post
    My system is higher than the recommended for Legion, and only gets me Good to High out in the world in Warlords.
    i5-6600 and GTX 660 (SSD and 8GB RAM ofc)

Your doing something wrong then
    Im on ultra settings
    i5 6400
    gtx 750ti
    32gigs ddr 4
    100fps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inos View Post
    I'm confused. I don't even see a i5 7500 on the Intel website. 6600 is the highest it gets.
    I literally three days ago got the i5 6600k 3.5 ghz , 6m processor at the suggestion of this website for the unicorn build.
    This is my first self build so I don't know much about computers. Does this mean my processor is crap now?

nope your fine 6th gen out perform i7 5th gen processors even at I5-6600...

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Aw i can't drive legion i think what do you guys think?

x99
    16gb ddr4
    512gb 950 samsung m.2
    2x GTX980 Ti

this might be a problem, right?
    you are good on peformance wise you should easly be able to play wow on ultra question is do you have more storage then 512gbs?

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Aw i can't drive legion i think what do you guys think?

x99
    16gb ddr4
    512gb 950 samsung m.2
    2x GTX980 Ti

this might be a problem, right?
    Nice trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    Nice trolling
    hehe and the fun about the internet is.. so many salty replies.. so many biting on it:P

Atm my pc is not close to this but its not bad either:P i5 6600k @ 4,6ghz, 16gb DDR4 @3200mhz, GTX 1070 @2051mhz... even with these specs in the new zones in the beta i get 50fps some places :S (everything on ultra, wich means 10 in legion)

Oh wow. i make the Minimum requirements

If these are the requirements then there is no way the PTR is optimized. I'm running a 6th gen i7 and 960 at 2560x1080. On WoD, I max out and never drop below 40fps. On the PTR, I'm at 11fps and don't rise above 40fps until I'm at worse settings than I'm running in WoD.