Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Why would I put it back if I don't think he is mafia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I believe that is the hammer?
    It is indeed!

Reticence: Catta, Senna, Anakso, Xanjori
    Senna: Reticence, Dupti
    Anakso: Virothe

The town gathered, still shocked after the death of Detective Newspaper! That accusations started flinging everywhere, it seems no one trusted each other! Arguments got extremely heated and indecision was rife! Eventually the objects calmed themselves, looked at Reticence and "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!". Reticence has died! He was playing Villainous paintbrush!

Reticence playing Villainous Paintbrush has been lynched!

Villainous Paintbrush: You're part of the mafia and like tricking people! You have 2 1-time abilities. One is "paint someone red" or "paint someone green". Depending what colour you paint someone, they will turn either out to be mafia or town. This only works on lynch targets. You also have a 2-time ability to paint any Mafian green (at night)
    Night ends in 24 hours! Night actions please. (Or when I get all night actions)

10+ Year Old Account
    I rise from the dead once again to bump this thread.

* gets staked through the heart of a toilet seat once again

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a very quick night it seems! Strange? Did the planet's orbit change or what? Anyway, alas another death has occured! Yet another person covered in blood, but this one...this one was different! Dupti playing Demonic Floorboard was killed!

Dupti playing Demonic Floorboard was killed!

You're a Vampire and an evil floorboard! You hate people walking on you! At night you remove yourself from the floor and go on adventure to BITE someone. If you successfully bite someone, they will turn into a vampire! If someone visits you at night there's a small chance you bite them too!

You win with the vampires.
    With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

With the vampire recruiter apparently dead I think that gives town a bit more leeway.

Shocking what my investigation last night came up with

Vote: Virothe

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, the one scenario that town could win actually seems to be happening. Awesome.

Wow, the one scenario that town could win actually seems to be happening. Awesome.

:Rollseyes:

You all realize that I hit killed Dupti because I knew he was a vamp right? I was hoping the cult leader dying killed his damn cult and it would end the other vamps. Dupti for sure converted someone last night prbly Xanj, so you're still at a major disadvantage without me because I'm the last mafian and the last source of night kills.

It's still most likely 2-3/5 for vamps meaning you need me alive to vote with you or you lose depending on how many vamps are left.

Also since there isn't a point in hiding it anymore, I'm the framer and I've been switching Anakso and Catta for about 3 game days now. Believe it if you want or don't, but I'm telling you now if you're in real danger of this being Lylo.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh just for clarification here and just so you know. Jynx wasn't town, he was scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on how many converts the vamps had tbh, 2-3 still means lynching me puts you at 2/4 tomorrow and it will come down to a stalemate.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm a little chapped, Crackle wouldn't let me suicide last night. He is anti-fun -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote

Interesting, wondered if any mafia had died once I saw retis role. Also that explains why there is a guilty on me then. As for you saying Xanj is a vampire, if Xanj is converted then by my calculations I'm the only town unless you can explain Senna being guilty. Otherwise Xanj got a guilty on Senna and by proxy of me also Catta. Either one is in your mafia and you're lying about Jynx or me and Xanj (if Dupti didn't get a convert off) are the last remaining town, and if Dupti did get a convert off then I'm the last remaining town. So you're not wrong about what you're saying but we do have to rely on you telling the truth here.

If you're telling the truth, we lynch you and vamps win, or we lynch a vamp, you kill a vamp and town wins (or you kill a town and vamps win anyway)
    If you're lying we lynch a vamp and mafia wins regardless, however the only person I had pegged as maybe being the third was Dupti, who is now dead so that puts a snag in that idea anyway. Catta was too willing to vote Reti, Senna is a bit of a ?? she could still be mafia but I have her pegged more as vamp than mafia.

Xanj, your opinion is really the only other one that matters here so I'll wait to see what you have to say on this, but I'm all for lynching Senna or Catta right now based on the above.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Xanj potentially being a vampire already, if that's the case then there is no way for me to win anymore since I can't do anything on my own so I'm going to go on the assumption your kill took precedence to duptis recruit and Xanj is still town, since that's the only outcome where my actions matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually scratch the above Xanj, Senna and Catta can't all be vampire because then they'd have majority and presumably the game would have ended.

- - - Updated - - -

If we do decide to go with a Vampire lynch I'd suggest we go with the person most likely to be the other mafia in case of Virothe lying. My money is on Senna because Dupti voted Senna, Senna could be town for some reason though but I can't reason the guilty on Senna in that case unless Virothe is going to reveal how that happened.

Well we framed Senna/dupti the night Arialla died I would have to look back at Xanj's list and see when he did that investigation though

- - - Updated - - -

ya that was night 1 we did that so I don't think it would have mattered since he claimed to investigate Aria that night

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see

N1
    frame Senna/Dupti
    N2
    frame blood and catta
    N3
    Frame Blood and Catta
    N4
    frame Catta and Anakso
    N5
    Frame Anakso and Catta

doesn't really add up to a lot but there it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized, we really didn't like Catta this game O_o

- - - Updated - - -

soooooo basically any investigations done on Catta (Which I Don't think anyone bothered with) are subjective to he's gonna be guilty regardless. But other than that it really doesn't change anything right now.

If Xanj got converted it means it's 3/5 for vamps and it should be game over. The fact that it's not must mean there's only 2 vamps but it still means you two need my vote or the vamps need my vote to win since I take it none of the vamps can recruit since Dupti's role is the only one that had that so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait the way I read it first was you switch us as in results on me would = Catta, or results on Catta would = Me. But now I read it more as you're switching results gotten on either me or Catta to guilty?

Wait the way I read it first was you switch us as in results on me would = Catta, or results on Catta would = Me. But now I read it more as you're switching results gotten on either me or Catta to guilty?
    Nope, sorry I said that in a really confusing way. here let me just....

"Each night you can go out and frame 2 people"

What I meant to say is that any investigations on Catta would return scum, Where as with you only the two nights we framed you would that happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes more sense then, so it's only Senna with the guilty we can't explain.

Waiting for Xanj and/or Cattas judgement now, I'm guessing one is a vamp but now I don't know which one.

Well I've not been converted. If we lynch Virothe I can safely re-investigate the others.

- - - Updated - - -

Also from what I'm reading here my guilty on Anakso was incorrect, which I had grown to suspect over night, but my guilty on Senna is in fact correct. So we have two gaurenteed guilties on Virothe and Senna right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The issue is though, I can't reason who would be the last mafia member if there is another. Apart from maybe Senna who I would put more weight in being a vampire, so if we lynch Virothe we could easily auto lose to vampires, really unless we only have 1 vampire left that would happen. We'd have to trust Virothe to NK the right person though.

The problem is we have two clear guilties on the table. Virothe who is mafia and Senna who is ??. So if we lynch Senna who would we want Virothe to kill?

We don't know how many vampires there are at all, he could possibly only recruit once every two nights, and if he started solo then we have actually eliminated their team or there is one left if Dupti recruited before he died.. It's too many "ifs" imo to risk anything. If I survive tonight I can double check people, but I still feel Virothe is the absolute safest kill (he isn't going to frame himself is he.)

10+ Year Old Account
    There is still the possibility Catta is a vampire (or you) I think he'd kill Catta though ideally, or kill a town then make the last town decide who wins, vampire or mafia. So it's risky either way. Off to bed now though, will wait for Catta to post but if he doesn't I guess I'll just go Virothe then and hope for the best.

Vote Virothe

Scummy McScumscum

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well I've not been converted. If we lynch Virothe I can safely re-investigate the others.

- - - Updated - - -

Also from what I'm reading here my guilty on Anakso was incorrect, which I had grown to suspect over night, but my guilty on Senna is in fact correct. So we have two gaurenteed guilties on Virothe and Senna right now.
    The issue is Xanj that if I'm right and it's 2/2/1 right now if you lynch me, you most likely lose the game and I'm not just saying that to sound threatening I'm sure it's a fact.

The only way it's not a fact is if there is only one vamp, which would have to be senna. Your only real chance at victory is to lynch Senna and hope I'm wrong and that the game is 3/1/1 in towns favor because then even with my kill you still out number me tomorrow.

And if you have another team member? Mafia size of two is pretty small, I feel it's more likely we have a third mafia member and no vampires at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    And if you have another team member? Mafia size of two is pretty small, I feel it's more likely we have a third mafia member and no vampires at this point.
    Well you already know Senna is scum, I'm saying she's not on my team but you have no reason to believe that.

Anakso you seem to trust so if he's on my team you've kinda already bit that bullet

And then you have Catta who everyone seems content to just ignore, which seems a pretty big scum tell to me but again he's not on my team if he is.

so /shrug, I will follow you on a wagon on any of those three, hell I will lynch you if you get to 2 votes. Basically unless you lynch me or unless town has 3 members I've won or vamps have won. I don't think town wins in a stalemate but I guess it depends on the mod? But if you want to take that gamble all the power to you.

Hell if mafia had two members left all this day would be is me laughing because in a 1/1/1 stalemate with mafia having a kill pretty sure we would win I would just let you lynch me and be done with it.