Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how long until BLM is found out to be connected with people targeting cops. How long until they are considered a "terrorist organization"? Supporting BLM is almost like if Google suddenly endorsed the KKK.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I wonder how long until BLM is found out to be connected with people targeting cops. How long until they are considered a "terrorist organization"? Supporting BLM is almost like if Google suddenly endorsed the KKK.
    it wont matter, it'll be business as usual.

our leaders and the media are anti-white not ant-black

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Since you feel like posting some statistics...

From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure, when you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes.

Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.
    More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.
    According to data from the Centers for Disease Control, between 1999 and 2011, 2,151 whites died as a result of being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks.
    Critics argue that black people are overrepresented in these figures because they only represent 13% of the population, but they are underrepresented if you factor in violent crime offenders. In other words, you would expect the number of blacks and whites killed by police to be roughly equal given that they commit a roughly equal number of violent crimes, but that’s not the case. Whites are nearly 100% more likely to be victims.
    This is one hell of a reply. I hope you don't mind if I save it for when I need some solid numbers. Thanks.

I feel bad for White people having to put up with all this nonsense. It makes me glad to be a minority because I'm able to call Black people on their bullshit and they can't use the "privilege" card on me.
    Last edited by Common Sense; 2016-07-09 at 01:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    BLM is no different than the KKK
    More, more exaggerations! Say that BLM are worse than Nazis! Come on, do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    They don't have the numbers to be as bad as the Nazis. Judging from yesterday, the will and intent are there.

Why not, the left does it to Trump.

It's kinda sad to see how everything in the world is going downhil... and the media just keeps catering to the majority and actually helps in prolonging the suppression of the truth, as instead of doing a proper journalistic investigation, the main media pillars just act as agitators. I also don't understand why so many people just come in aid of other random people that apparently got hurt or opressed when the investigation hasn't reached an end, it's like they are addicted to comforting randoms. Is this the new man? A retard with access to the internet?

The answer is probably yes.

consider that BLM is a manufactured group like OWS was by Democratic Party operators why would it be surprising that two companies whose executives are so in the tank for Democrats would come out for them.

Plus the real reason is that Rush called BLM a terrorist organization and it is closer to one than half the supposed right wing groups accused of the same.

A black man is more likely to shoot a cop than a cop is to kill one.

Why is all of this so big, because politicians need the strife caused by racial differences and the President would rather agitate than solve the problem. If he makes the problem worse it only bolsters his power and ability to exert more government influence
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Well the anarchists would be quite happy to see the cops dead. But it would be ironic for them to gather under a banner, so that will never happen. I haven't ever felt the need until now. So many hypocrites, it's 10x worse when BLM does something than any other organization that tends to have violent members.

Have particularly many people said it's worse? I agree with you, and as far as I can see most others, in that BLM is not worse than other, largely racist and hateful organizations, that to an appallingly high degree call for violence and murder (which some loonies, demonstrably, are motivated by). They are indeed equally bad as other such organizations, not worse. That's still mighty bad, though, so not sure why it would matter all that much...'despicable' or 'even more despicable', seems academic at best (in this context, at least).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Oh, Trump isn't a nazi, he's Buzz Windrip.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    And you agree with those who do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    a black man kicks another black man to the head, while he is on the ground, and kills him

this gets filmed by another black man who is laughing and screams "WOOOOOOOORLDSTAAAAAAAAAAAAR"

now tell me, where black lives matter
    I'm sure most BLM activists would denounce the video as senseless violence. Really not sure what point your trying to prove here.

There are plenty of black americans in the inner cities who speak out against things like gang violence, drugs and crime yet still live in places where those things routinely happen.

Just because a segment of the population makes things worse for everybody doesn't mean we should ignore the voices of those who seek to change their circumstances.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Oh, Trump isn't a nazi, he's Buzz Windrip.
    Trump is an authoritarian just look at he wants to change the court and media to benefit himself. If you don't like the nazi comparison fine but even Helen Keller can see have the things he says are ridiculous.

Oh, and what will the mighty Trump do? Waterboard them?

Also, the joke is on you: Chrome and Google Search are free to use. They haven't lost anything to your decision.
    Google makes most of their money from the promoted ads from google searches. Which how much they charge for those ads is based on how many ppl view that page and use google search.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    Little wake-up call for ya.

So you mean cops kill minorities way more despite minorities being not the majority. and that black and hispanics (which get treated about the same) make up as many whites killed despite making up about 34% of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So you mean cops kill minorities way more despite minorities being not the majority. and that black and hispanics (which get treated about the same) make up as many whites killed despite making up about 34% of the country.
    How do you tell apart hispanic and white people? Look the same to me when searching on pictures for them

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Huh, they get arrested and shot more because they're the ones engaging disproportionately in violent crime.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/...vised-edition/
    Or are statistical realities racist too?

Edit: In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks Looks like the black community polices itself pretty well, eh Themius? kek
    Last edited by Jingoism; 2016-07-09 at 02:51 PM.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel horrible for everyone who's about to be involved in all of this.

Are we really that stupid? Haven't we learned that being aggressive in our ideologies create more conflicts than simply acting like things are normal?

By putting emphasis on what's happening now, on shaming specific groups of people, we create aggressivity. We are the sole responsible of these shootings because we encourage them. May it be people of color or police officers - we are all responsible for pushing an aggressive, racist agenda toward both minorities and white people.

No, we don't say to them "go shoot others". But when we repeat again and again that a group is being attacked, we put this sickness in their head that makes them believe it's true. Then, they retaliate on those they perceive as the enemy... which lead to the enemy to become hostile toward the group. It's a never-ending circle. Look where it is now - it will not end. Not now, anyway, because we're so stupidly ignorant.

Honestly, some days I think that we're not intelligent enough for the tools we make. Stupid people who cannot differentiate threat from inoffensive actions. Yes, that goes both ways. Stupid people who get more stupid people to follow them.

This makes me sick. It also makes me lose faith in humanity. Then when I see google taking sides like this? It makes me realize people will put business before humanity.

I'm out of words. This is outrageous, a pure lack of intellectual abilities and moral understanding of humanity.

In any case, I'm not getting involved further in this. Let them be at one another's' throat until they get bored.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    It's kinda sad to see how everything in the world is going downhil... and the media just keeps catering to the majority and actually helps in prolonging the suppression of the truth, as instead of doing a proper journalistic investigation, the main media pillars just act as agitators. I also don't understand why so many people just come in aid of other random people that apparently got hurt or opressed when the investigation hasn't reached an end, it's like they are addicted to comforting randoms. Is this the new man? A retard with access to the internet?

The answer is probably yes.
    Dude your having a laugh if you think that. If you see any major paper it is always promoting the left wing SJW agenda.

Why? Click bait
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Inevitable from a ethical standpoint. Google and Twitter are powerful platforms. Pretty cool for each as entities to endorse cultural movements centered on racial justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Inevitable from a ethical standpoint. Google and Twitter are powerful platforms. Pretty cool for each as entities to endorse cultural movements centered on racial justice.
    And what if the "culturual movements centered on racial justice" are built on outright lies? Is this even a mild consideration?

Prime examples: Trayvon martin was completely innocent, if that were the case maybe Zimmerman wouldn't have walked free. Mike Brown "hands up" was completely fabricated, nearly all of the people who said he had his hands up recanted. Yet it remains a rallying cry for these types. Why is that? Racial justice seems to translate to completely alternate view of reality, one which doesn't reflect the real world.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...michael-brown/
    I could keep going but seriously, almost every single one of these cases is exactly the same.
    Last edited by Jingoism; 2016-07-09 at 03:08 PM.
    Working on my next ban.