Thread: Am I black?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I'm at work lol. This office is garbage.

I do security, and now I'm wondering if anyone will may take me for a white cop and pop me.

As I die, I'll say "jokes on you! I'm black!(bleh)"

I have too much free time on my hands.
    If you are a real white cop you will pop them first lol

Would not piss off. Would not even challenge to a round of Punch Out, tbh

if you're black, you're black

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    This has to be a troll thread.

Couple things. Isn't this intractable?

And 2. How could it be? It literally has no agenda beyond asking a simple question. It's the most non troll like thread there is. In fact, I already achieved my goal and am quite satisfied. No one got bashed, no one is getting enraged . No one even brought Trump or hurler into the mix....UNTIL NOW!

Yes.

/10char

Wait.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Jaimacans have African descent so yes. You are.

Edit: Now that I've seen the picture you pass off as white but you're pretty much a mutt. Not like it matters. It's more than your skin color. It's your hair, your facial features, your skull structure.
    Every human has African descent. African-American is a terrible term. Charlize Theron is more African-American that the black guy who lives next door to you.

And whoever says, "Yeah but South Africa..." It's still a part of the damned continent. That's like saying people from Maine aren't really American.

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    If you are a real white cop you will pop them first lol

Would not piss off. Would not even challenge to a round of Punch Out, tbh
    I'm actually really nice. A friend said I have a punchable face. I have bad friends. Lol.

My whole life I've been very tolerant of bullies. But I hate when someone else gets bullied. I'm a big teddy bear. Also, I have my teddy from when I was a baby. Gonna hand it off to my son.

My family heirloom will be a teddy bear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    Every human has African descent. African-American is a terrible term. Charlize Theron is more African-American that the black guy who lives next door to you.

And whoever says, "Yeah but South Africa..." It's still a part of the damned continent. That's like saying people from Maine aren't really American.
    Well we used to call them Negro. But that term went out of fashion, as it was considered racist way back in the 60s.

I believe the correct scientifc terms are Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Australoid or something like that.

In all seriousness. Can I scrub all this when my book is published? I'd hate to be famous enough and have my old posts be used against me.

I can see the Twitter campaign now.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Well we used to call them Negro. But that term went out of fashion, as it was considered racist way back in the 60s.

I believe the correct scientifc terms are Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Australoid or something like that.
    Those terms haven't been in common use since eugenics was discredited as junk science. And honestly, we don't need fancy pseudoscientific labels for people anymore, we have the capability to actually sequence DNA so why are we still so attached to vague notions of racial ancestry?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I'd say don't worry about it so much. Just be who you are and don't concern yourself so much with racial identity.
    first time i've ever agreed with you. this feels so good

15+ Year Old Account
    By your picture of your arm I would have said white, but after seeing the face pic I would say Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I'm darker than that and I'm white as it gets.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're obviously white
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

I would say your whiter then Michael Jackson. do you consider him black?

10+ Year Old Account
    skin color isn't the only indicator of being black. you are a negro. Cut with other stuff as all of west Indians are. I mean, what else could you be? you can also do a DNA test.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Black Lives Matter terrorist organization says it matters.

Take a DNA test. First glance, you looked African-American to me. Second glance, you could easily pass as Samoan if you so desired.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

What people consider you has to do with cultural upbringing.
    Some people would label you "mulatto". Though I prefer not to use that label unless you do use it.
    Here it is rare to label anyone by color alone anyway. If I was to physically describe you to others, I would mention some hue (probably "coffee latte", or "tanned"). If I instead had to describe your traits as a person, I might include your Jamaican ethnicity (if I knew about it).
    Last edited by nextormento; 2016-07-09 at 07:49 AM.

I would like to be black but only during the weekends.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland