Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mudkipzz View Post
    How does it feel being a contrarian? You are the only person who liked this piece of shit of an expansion.
    I also have quite enjoyed Warlords of Draenor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    Actually I quite enjoyed this expansion, as did millions of other people still playing. Being a bitter asshole about this expansion is just pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Nope, he's not. I enjoyed this expansion too. Sure, it has some major flaws but overall it's not any worse than Cataclysm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I loved it. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    Nope, not at all. I've had fun levelling all my toons through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrol View Post
    I'm also subbed and enjoying the game.
    Last edited by davidcryix; 2016-07-09 at 04:02 AM.

I also liked the expansion, apart from the year of no content, but that's not really the expansion to blame, but blizzard for not making more content to fill the gap between expansions, AGAIN!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolwhatadumbthread View Post
    WoD will forever be known as the expansion that brought the sub number back to 10 million, and then also dropped more than 60% of its subs in the same cycle LOL im surprised people liked it, it was by far the worst expansion to date, worse than cata, worse than mop, worse than wrath (i quit during wrath caude i loved tbc too much so i took a break for the expansion lol), im going into legion expecting more of the same as we had in wod, but even then there is no chance that blizzard can do worse than wod, wod was literally worse than smelling someones shit that was on the hot drive way baking for 3 days.
    I agree it was a bad expansion, still not as bad as Cata, and I still enjoyed it quite a bit. Wrath and Mop were the 2 best expansions so far, especially in the story department.

WoD will forever be known as the expansion that brought the sub number back to 10 million, and then also dropped more than 60% of its subs in the same cycle
    That may be the truest thing a WoD hater has said.

LOL im surprised people liked it, it was by far the worst expansion to date
    That's only your opinion, though. It's not an objective fact.

wod was literally worse than smelling someones shit that was on the hot drive way baking for 3 days.
    You have odd fetishes.

blizzard left and let ppl wait more than one year for a new content, the game in the meantime was literaly dead.

Deleted
    That "but I like" WoD" crowd is funny. It's not unlogical that people hanging around on the biggest WoW fan site after a shit expansion are the ones that like the game and not the ones that have quit. That's like wondering why there are so many Manchester United Fans on a Manchester United Forums.

Deleted
    WoD was still a better expansion than MoP

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Greg Street is rolling in his wow grave right about now BRUV

I'm glad all the crybabies left wow, I've had great experiences with people over the last 9 months, and to think their wasn't an UPSIDE to wow 'dying' RIGHT!?

- - - Updated - - -

Blizz usually gives people a two week heads up.. to a casual like me, it's ample time to get those last 10 rbg's in - for the haters, it's joy that your expansion you hate so much is ending, and for everyone else who has no idea wtf is going on: You'll see your long lost friends log in and resubbing just to see the new pre-patch, then leaving because they are burned out hasbeens (back in MYYYYY day crowd get fucking rekt) - that always show up for patch's like clockwork and find ouy they still suck ass at the game regardless if it's a new patch, and hopefully quit for good.
    O.o I don't think you realize how many mythic raid teams took a break simply because they were bored out of their skull. I quit for 6 months, partially b/c I was moving and didn't see much point in paying for a sub during a content drought when I had more important things to be doing. When I did come back I found out most of my team had unsubbed till pre-patch b/c they didn't feel like farming Archi till their eyes bled like we did Garry. WoD was pretty darn boring, but the fact that it followed a 14 month content drought in MoP didn't help it any either.

...LOL im surprised people liked it, it was by far the worst expansion to date...
    You either new or you have a memory span of a fish, because the same thing has been said about every single expansion. And every next expansion people say they miss the previous expansion. And people will say "I miss WoD", too.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    WoD was still a better expansion than MoP
    By what observable metric? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    You either new or you have a memory span of a fish, because the same thing has been said about every single expansion. And every next expansion people say they miss the previous expansion. And people will say "I miss WoD", too.
    Miss what? There's been no reason to leave the garrison since launch aside from Tanaan, fly to a raid, or Ashran if you PvP.

People can hate on MoP all they want, but we did get Thunder Isle, Isle of Giants, and Timeless Isle. Scenarios were actually not horrible either, the rewards just didn't make them worthwhile to a lot of people. So yea, people were sick of SoO by the time it ended, but there was at least content added whether you liked it or not.

The only useful thing to come out of WoD is the garrison, and that's only because you could abuse the daylights out of it for gold. I can't think of a single part of compelling gameplay in WoD outside of an instance once level capped.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rumours of WoD being better than Cataclysm are highly exaggerated.

Don't worry lads, Legion is just a WoD 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    Rumours of WoD being better than Cataclysm are highly exaggerated.
    I enjoyed Cata. But, that's the expansion where I created/leveled most of my alts, so I had plenty of character slots to keep me occupied back then. Most of them carried over into MoP. Less than half of those have even stepped foot in Draenor. And 1 of those is only bc of the free boost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Don't worry lads, Legion is just a WoD 2.0
    Have you actually played it? Because judging by your comment I'm thinking the answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    That may be the truest thing a WoD hater has said.

That's only your opinion, though. It's not an objective fact.

You have odd fetishes.
    Considering they lost more than half their sub base (even you admitted this) -- it's not objective. It's fact. It's lost more subs than any other expansion so far. So much so they stopped reporting numbers. That's not something insignificant. No *why* might be subjective...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    Actually I quite enjoyed this expansion, as did millions of other people still playing. Being a bitter asshole about this expansion is just pathetic
    And yet, more than double the amount of people subbed now quit the expansion. You are not the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Considering they lost more than half their sub base (even you admitted this) -- it's not objective. It's fact. It's lost more subs than any other expansion so far. So much so they stopped reporting numbers. That's not something insignificant. No *why* might be subjective...
    The lose in subs isn't why they stopped reporting numbers. It caused panic everytime and it was meant to show the health of the game. The game from a business perspective is no longer based on subs because of the shop and because not all subs cost the same anymore. A token sub is worth a hell of a lot more to blizzard than a regular subscription. I pay $11.99 a month. Some people are paying $20.99 a month now.

Sub numbers says it all,WOD almost destroyed the game,right now its on its knees...we shall see how its gonna end but in my opinion Legion will be final nail in the coffin

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    By what observable metric? lol
    Totally off-topic... but I agree with him.

And yet, more than double the amount of people subbed now quit the expansion. You are not the majority.
    No one actually played it. :-) Live =/= Alpha/Beta.

Even me? Am I supposed to know you or something?

And that's not fact, it's speculation. Unless you've polled millions of people, you only know they quit. You don't know why, any more than I do. We can guess, you can project your own bias, but unless you have word of Blizz, you don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Professional Extra View Post
    That "but I like" WoD" crowd is funny. It's not unlogical that people hanging around on the biggest WoW fan site after a shit expansion are the ones that like the game and not the ones that have quit. That's like wondering why there are so many Manchester United Fans on a Manchester United Forums.
    Really? Because a lot of the comments here are VERY negative for people who like the game...

Oh sure, they may have liked what WoW was, but as someone once said, "Times change".

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Totally off-topic... but I agree with him.

No one actually played it. :-) Live =/= Alpha/Beta.
    The fact that you're happy about it, makes your intentions on this forum crystal clear.