Didn't they move the infernal mounts to PvE?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts...bloodgazer.php
    These mounts don't seem to have been added anywhere yet.
    But where are the storm dragons, moose, and other mounts? I feel like every faction should have 2-5 mounts to buy alone with another 10 or 20 to get in random ways. I love collecting mounts, and I feel blizzard swung the pendulum way too hard like they allays do in regards to Warlords mount feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but those are raid and dungeon drops. Ive become accustomed to collecting a good at least 20+ from world content since MoP and even some in Cata. Its just not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    Didn't they move the infernal mounts to PvE?
    Yeah, though I think 2 or 3 are drops from Gul'dan.

10+ Year Old Account
    So idk why people are saying leveling takes 12 hours. Im going at a relaxed pace reading everything etc and im level 105 at 16 hours in, though I am a demon hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    But where are the storm dragons, moose, and other mounts? I feel like every faction should have 2-5 mounts to buy alone with another 10 or 20 to get in random ways.
    Every faction should have 2-5 mounts?
    Are you... sure you wrote that down right?

That would create far worse problems than WoD had with them!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've also only doing Stormheim and about 1/4th of Val'shara, so I also don't think you need all 4 zones like some claim. I could see 2 with prof quests/order campaign plus some dungeons getting you to 110,though 3 full zones surely would.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Every faction should have 2-5 mounts?
    Are you... sure you wrote that down right?

That would create far worse problems than WoD had with them!
    There are 6 factions. Thats 6 mount models with 2-5 recolors each. Whats wrong with that? MoP did that.. I was fine with how WoD was btw, just too many ground beasts, and each major patch should add another mount model or 2.

Instead of mounts theyve put a bunch of toys on the factions, mounts all seem to be tied to larger achievements this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda annoyed I am not in yet...
    Oh well...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Instead of mounts theyve put a bunch of toys on the factions, mounts all seem to be tied to larger achievements this time.
    I dont care about toys though...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yes they scale aswell
    Quite noticeably, too. Even with HFC mythic gear, those mobs can still give you a beating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care about toys though...
    I sort of like using the toys...
    Fun little pass time...
    For the Horde!

So idk why people are saying leveling takes 12 hours. Im going at a relaxed pace reading everything etc and im level 105 at 16 hours in, though I am a demon hunter.
    Not everyone is a Casual and got time for 40H leveling, have to prepare 3 alts for split runs.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I sort of like using the toys...
    Fun little pass time...
    Coin of many faces is my favorite. I seem to always get male dwarves or tauren though

Because that's how long it takes?

People who care about leveling time:

1. Don't read quest text
    2. Don't go at a "relaxed" pace

16 hours and only 105 isn't even something I would call "relaxed" its extremely sluggish. Even for a demon hunter starting at 98. So you definitely aren't playing like leveling speed matters to you. Which is fine, but suboptimal.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    Not everyone is a Casual and got time for 40H leveling, have to prepare 3 alts for split runs.
    yikes, hope ya dont blame anyone but yourselves for burn out!

Also , got forbid you arent max lvl by the end of the week.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Because that's how long it takes?

People who care about leveling time:

1. Don't read quest text
    2. Don't go at a "relaxed" pace

16 hours and only 105 isn't even something I would call "relaxed" its extremely sluggish. Even for a demon hunter starting at 98. So you definitely aren't playing like leveling speed matters to you. Which is fine, but suboptimal.
    I love how people judge others on the way they play. "Sluggish" and "suboptimal" according to who? You? And you are? I'm with Chickat....I play at my own pace and enjoy snooping in every nook and cranny....screw speeding through every zone as fast as you can. You speed? That's fine for you...but please don't insinuate how others play is wrong.

Deleted
    Something I just noticed: what's the point of adding a whole tab for visual enchantments into the new transmog system in this expansion if we're not able to use them on artifacts?

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Something I just noticed: what's the point of adding a whole tab for visual enchantments into the new transmog system in this expansion if we're not able to use them on artifacts?
    ...But we are?

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    They probably liked the illusion system, but didn't want it permanently tied to WoD garrisons. Also, we aren't going to be using our artifacts forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    ...But we are?
    Artifacts can't use illusions unless they're transmoged into a different weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    ...But we are?
    He's right, you can't use the enchant illusions on Artifacts for some reason. They probably want people to use their default glows.