Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Just act like a normal person and not a dirtbag.
    +1. Thank you. Just do as the guy tells you. If he tells you to get out, get out. If he tells you, that he wants to see your hands, show him your hands. Don´t grab for shit. Don´t put shit away. Don´t fucking scratch.

You need to view it that way: Guy always needs to assume that you have a weapon, if you live in a country, where posession of weapons is legal. It takes you only a second to grab your gun and shoot, so every decision the cop makes must be faster in order to stay alive. So if you suddenly start moving hectic or suspicious, you done goofed. Just don´t be stupid. Even if he starts insulting you, is arrogant or whatever. Appeal it after he is done with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I would love to see the face of a cop when they turn someone over and the stopped person immediately nosedives into the pavement, lies flat on the ground and begs for his life. Might be nice hidden test to see if a cop is worthy of being one. If they have a smug smile they immediately fail .

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Got pulled over last night in a sketchy part of Birmingham. I had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my lap and the officer didn't care. He and his partner were super cool and they let me off with a warning. Didn't even beg for my life.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Got pulled over last night in a sketchy part of Birmingham. I had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my lap and the officer didn't care. He and his partner were super cool and they let me off with a warning. Didn't even beg for my life.
    That's exemplary of almost all such stops.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    The one sided testimony stuff hasn't worked out well in the past though, look at the Michael Brown shooting for example. People were given a narrative that ended up being much different from what actually took place.
    In this case we have a video of it as it unfolded...

Deleted
    You comply to the cop and don't start spouting "Muh rights" if there's any violation of your rights you fight that in court, not in the heat of the moment. The cop might be going around looking for a known murderer and you just so happen to fit the profile. You shouting "Uh, muh rights" doesn't help in that situation. Be cool and listen to the officer and everything will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    With all the cop brutality lately coupled with my immense distrust and contempt for police in general, I've been starting to wonder how to act when confronted by one. Seeing how they can now kill you on a whim (literally) if a cop ever wants to talk to you or has something to do with you, should you react by immediately getting on your knees, put your hands on your back, then proceed to beg for your life? I doubt this will move their sympathies since they could just laugh and shoot you in your skull, but is it better than nothing? I imagine, just doing something similar like putting your hands up if near one will only arouse aggression and suspicion so this is ONLY for if they have business with you.

I don't want to die just yet.
    Then Kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    In this case we have a video of it as it unfolded...
    No, we have a video of the aftermath

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5FNDRgPOLs

This deserves 7 billion views. Yes this may anger you, and it should, because it is truth. Truth hurts, but it should be out there. View this from start to finish and then come back to me and tell me about "racism", "law", "religion" and "equality".

Fact of the matter is, racism does not carry a color, xenophobia is rampant in todays society - cop killers and cops killing are just a result of that. What happened to "treat others how you want to be treated yourself"?

Media and "schooling" is brainwashing you all. Everyone has the right to be free and everyone should abide by their own morals, decide for yourself what is good and bad, and treat others with the same respect as you expect to be treated with. Stop with the hate, envy and religious and demographic bashing. People are either good or bad - color or religion has nothing to do with that.

I count many religions and colors amongst my friends - from christians to muslims to budhists. From conservatives to anarchists. From white to black to yellow. I make friends based on who they are as a PERSON and not based on xenophobia. Try it, you will be amazed at how many amazing people there are on this world.

Treat officers with the same respect as you would treat any human being. They are not "good" or "bad" because of their job, but because of their own morals. The odds of you meeting a "bad" cop, is the same as you meeting a "bad" human being in any other profession.

And last but not least. Relinquish your fears, enlighten yourself, and be free.
    Umm, I never said anything about any of those things. I said that everyone is responsible for their own actions, and blaming a person's "situation" for their unwillingness to be part of humanity is nothing but an excuse.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're talking about the guy that was shot for reaching for his license or whatever, yeah, that was horrible and should have consequences. But considering how many drivers are pulled over every day without incident, I would guess the rate of this happening is incredibly small. You probably have a higher chance of getting shot by your mum.

The topic is clearly either trolling or you're completely detached from the world outside your internet sphere, but seriously, don't be a complete retard when approaching this, it's not doing your "side" any favors.

It's fine to be angry and want change, but try to be productive about it instead of just going full retard on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    With all the cop brutality lately coupled with my immense distrust and contempt for police in general, I've been starting to wonder how to act when confronted by one. Seeing how they can now kill you on a whim (literally) if a cop ever wants to talk to you or has something to do with you, should you react by immediately getting on your knees, put your hands on your back, then proceed to beg for your life? I doubt this will move their sympathies since they could just laugh and shoot you in your skull, but is it better than nothing? I imagine, just doing something similar like putting your hands up if near one will only arouse aggression and suspicion so this is ONLY for if they have business with you.

A smart man or woman would obey any orders. Don't remind them of your rights, don't talk about your rights. You never know if you're dealing with a honorable cop or one who's in it for the power-trip. Though it seems that most cops in the US are the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Umm, I never said anything about any of those things. I said that everyone is responsible for their own actions, and blaming a person's "situation" for their unwillingness to be part of humanity is nothing but an excuse.
    If you watched the video, you should know I agree with you. "blaming a person's situation for their unwillingness to be part of humanity is an excuse" - it is brainwashed into todays society.. all i can say is, watch it
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Here's another perspective on the MN shooting: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-cop-killings/

Cop pulled them over because the driver matched the description of an armed robbery suspect from a few days prior in that same neighborhood. Cop notices a pistol on the suspect. Suspect does not comply with the officer's completely logical and reasonable demand to keep his hands where they can be seen by the officer. Officer shoots, fearing for his own life. Woman turns on cell phone camera and spouts off every lie she can muster to make her boyfriend seem like the victim. Multiple gofundme campaigns get set up and get the girlfriend more money than she would have made in 20 years.

Here is a idea....

Just do what the cop says.

Common sense people.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    That works with a lot of things. Emperors, dictators, slave-masters.
    Your parents, teachers, and any other authority figure...

I've never had any problems with police brutality so I would say no

How this thread has remained open is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    How this thread has remained open is beyond me.
    So that you can tell how a real man confronts the police! Something like "kick the door of your car open, come out with a rifle or shotgun, and start yelling random lines of second amendment to the police" Close?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Well police can be gits regardless of where you are, Brother while following their instruction of hands out and get on the ground was then assaulted by police officers.. rather than admit they had done wrong added charges of assaulting the police, resisting arrest. oh and threw in a charge of assault on my mother who witnessed it accusing her of being the one who beat my brother. Funny how all those charges disappeared after the ombudsman was called in to look at the complaint. Why they did this? Other brother got into a yelling match with their buddy in the same club. Race wasn't even an issue, just some cops aren't of the quality required to enforce the rule of law on the populace. Of course America has always had racial tensions, no real way to deny it. It would like denying my own nation of Northern Ireland has sectarian tensions which of course can and will bleed through into the police. They're human and just as capable of acting in an completely reprehensible manner, and they also have a tendency to try and close ranks and brush incidents under the carpet cause they rely heavily on public opinion to do their job. People who don't trust the police are less likely to go to them with information, or even report a crime. But in America's case I find they really need to admit the problem would help them combat it better, may not stop all incidents but actively acknowledging the risk and doing more to prevent it does more good in the long term.
    But if a cop did pull me over, I'd be busy wondering whose car I'm in, as a non driver and all. Though most times I've bumped into the police I just give them a hello and go about my day, I've nothing to worry about as I don't think being online is a crime yet. Yes I was tempted to be completely silly with an insane reply.. but then I started thinking so something resembling and opinion turned up.

With all the Muslim brutality lately coupled with my immense distrust and contempt for Muslims in general, I've been starting to wonder how to act when confronted by one. Seeing how they can now kill you on a whim (literally) if a Muslim ever wants to talk to you or has something to do with you, should you react by immediately getting on your knees, put your hands on your back, then proceed to beg for your life? I doubt this will move their sympathies since they could just laugh and shoot you in your skull, but is it better than nothing? I imagine, just doing something similar like putting your hands up if near one will only arouse aggression and suspicion so this is ONLY for if they have business with you.

There, I changed just a few words in the OP to show how retarded this thread is.