(havoc) Artifact trait priority?

So the first 2 keystone traits are relatively easy to get, and the third one is gonna be a bit of a grind, and respeccing is a pretty big set back early on, so I'd like to not fuck up my weapon. I was just wondering what the priority between Inner demon, rage of the illidari and anguish of deceiver is

Thanks (:

Keystone traits update as of june 12th

Anguish of the Deceiver Each time Eye Beam deals damage to a target, it also applies Anguish. When Anguish expires, it deals (50%40% of Attack power) Chaos damage to the victim per application.
    Rage of the Illidari When Fury of the Illidari ends, 100%60% of the damage it dealt erupts in an explosion of fel energy, dividing that Chaos damage among all neaby enemies.
    Coupled with:
    Fury of the Illidari Throws the Twinblades of the Deceiver in a whirlwind of energy, causing [7 * (100% + 100%140% + 140%)] Chaos damage over 3 sec to all nearby enemies.
    Inner Demons Chaos Strike has a chance to unleash your inner demon, causing it to crash into your target and deal (500%650% of Attack power) Chaos damage to all nearby enemies.
    Last edited by Emek; 2016-07-12 at 11:59 PM.

Pretty sure the eye beam one is really high priority.

I am going to do a 6 like shape and grab all the lower ones, then swing up and grab that.

After that I guess I will pick up the left side first.

Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    Pretty sure the eye beam one is really high priority.

I am going to do a 6 like shape and grab all the lower ones, then swing up and grab that.

After that I guess I will pick up the left side first.
    FotI does 250k single target for me, the explosion would do 100% of that so that'd be another 250k. Eye beams anguish did 165k with the blind fury giving it extra stacks, without the talent it'd do less. inner demons does 250k single target. So i guess it's gonna come down to which ever smaller traits are best.

If I'm correct, the first golden trait you work towards is RotI. Anguish of the Deceiver is not very good at all, and Inner Demons is very far from many of your good minor traits. The minor traits for havoc are much better than the golden traits.

If I recall correctly, http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-c...P0AT9QE_cBUyAQ is what most people are going to do first. Then head for Sharpened Glaives > Critical Chaos and go for Inner Demons whichever way you want, so long as you get Unleashed Demons, RotI and Contained Fury first.

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    If I'm correct, the first golden trait you work towards is RotI. Anguish of the Deceiver is not very good at all, and Inner Demons is very far from many of your good minor traits. The minor traits for havoc are much better than the golden traits.

If I recall correctly, http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-c...P0AT9QE_cBUyAQ is what most people are going to do first. Then head for Sharpened Glaives > Critical Chaos and go for Inner Demons whichever way you want, so long as you get Unleashed Demons, RotI and Contained Fury first.
    sounds good, thanks for the response