Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And how would it be "regulated"? And what about the children of all those mothers that DON'T "live off child support"...? I don't know about the US or any other countries, but my mom wasn't living solely off the child support, even if she DID control what happened with it for obvious reasons, what with her being the adult, us being kids...

Is the child support in place for the children, or to fuck with guys...? I remember clearly that when I decided to live with my dad, the roles changed and she paid support for me to my dad.
    It would be nice if things "like this" had a cap.

Like, I am cool with paying 1,000 or even 2,000 per month on support as a cap. That is plenty to support a child and helps the mom out a lot. The fact that you can get a better job, and suddenly your payments skyrocket is silly.

And unless you have a legal reasoning against you as to why you cannot see your kids, you should not have to make an appointment to see your child and be at the whim of the mother basically telling you to fuck off.

All I really want is a bit more fairness in this. We can keep child support. I am all for supporting your kids. We just need to reign in this system a bit and make it more fair. Basically, make it 60/40 vs the 90/10 we have now.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are many things the man could've done to prevent it, not like the woman tripped, fell, landed on his penis and ejaculated inside her.

A.) Refrain from intercourse with person
    B.) Condom
    C.) Vasectomy
    D.) Sex worker
    E.) Sex robot (coming soon)

I swear this thread or something very similar to it gets posted every few weeks. Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    So the choices according to you are:

Men -never have sex or have the chance to pay for a child I don't want.

Women - have as much sex as you want, if you get pregnant you can either abort the child, or have a man pay for it till he's 18, regardless of what the father wants.

And that is fair?
    Life isn't fair, boys that don't understand that should keep their pricks in their pants. Same goes for girls. What's "fair" should focus on the child once it's born imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You knew that a product could fail, and yet you still went for it. It is not your fault it failed, but you do have a certain degree of responsibility for that. That's how the world works, sadly: not everything always goes our way, and we should be prepared for unwanted consequences of our actions, no matter how unlikely they are to happen.
    This is pretty much textbook victim blaming logic

I'll switch some words around and show you:

You knew that [short dress would attract attention], and yet you still went for it. It is not your fault it [attracted a rapist] but you do have a certain degree of responsibility for that. That's how the world works, sadly: not everything always goes our way, and we should be prepared for unwanted consequences of our actions, no matter how unlikely they are to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    So the choices according to you are:

Men -never have sex or have the chance to pay for a child I don't want.

Women - have as much sex as you want, if you get pregnant you can either abort the child, or have a man pay for it till he's 18, regardless of what the father wants.

And that is fair?
    So, the women isn't paying for it either? or taking care of it right? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    He did.. and I linked another case as well as independent sources explaining how its possible. Also, the new mexico case happened in a state where that legislation was in place to protect donors.
    In that case his best bet is to move out of state and hope CEA is too wrapped up with their own caseloads to chase someone in another state. seems to work for most cases

Deleted
    Life isn't fair, boys that don't understand that should keep their pricks in their pants. Same goes for girls. What's "fair" should focus on the child once it's born imo.
    So abortion should be illegal (outside of rape cases), and girls should just learn to not have sex if they don't want to get pregnant?

Come on, this is some hate speech logic right here

Men are people too

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    No? The man or woman shouldn't have sex if they can't take responsibility if there is a pregnancy
    Wait, are you another one of those people who think abortion should be illegal?

Where are you people coming from, or did you not realise that's what you're saying

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    There are many things the man could've done to prevent it, not like the woman tripped, fell, landed on his penis and ejaculated inside her.

A.) Refrain from intercourse with person
    B.) Condom
    C.) Vasectomy
    D.) Sex worker
    E.) Sex robot (coming soon)
    A: won't happen. Abstinence doesn't work.
    B: They fail at times.
    C: Has also failed. A recent footballer can attest to this. Also, usually permanent. Improbable at a young age. Also, if you are married, you need your wife's approval.
    D: Illegal in America unless you can make it to Nevada whenever you are Horny.
    E: I support this.

Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    So, the women isn't paying for it either? or taking care of it right? lmao
    I know right. Women are apparently living in the lap of luxury and comfort from child support. Much like those with welfare.

10+ Year Old Account
    And how would it be "regulated"? And what about the children of all those mothers that DON'T "live off child support"...? I don't know about the US or any other countries, but my mom wasn't living solely off the child support, even if she DID control what happened with it for obvious reasons, what with her being the adult, us being kids...

Is the child support in place for the children, or to fuck with guys...? I remember clearly that when I decided to live with my dad, the roles changed and she paid support for me to my dad.
    The money from child support should go in to an account of some type in the child's name and be deposited directly in to it. Any expenditures and withdrawls must be agreed upon by both parents in the presence of a witness (most likely a notary). When the child reaches the age of 18, the account is fully released to them and they can do what they want with the left over money.

That seems like it'd be the most effective way to ensure that the money is for the child and not for the shitbag, lazy parent trying to game the system. Just adding the extra step of needing both parents approval for spending would go a long way to making the system better. There would have to be a lot rules and clauses written up in order to make it fair to both parties and minimize the potential for abuse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post

You knew that [short dress would attract attention], and yet you still went for it. It is not your fault it [attracted a rapist] but you do have a certain degree of responsibility for that. That's how the world works, sadly: not everything always goes our way, and we should be prepared for unwanted consequences of our actions, no matter how unlikely they are to happen.
    Ooooh Xarim i missed you, you have such a nice way of putting things.

A: won't happen. Abstinence doesn't work.
    Lmfao, that reminds me of the people complaining that they're fat, yet they eat junk and don't exercise... Of course abstinence works, it's pretty damned difficult getting pregnant/getting someone else pregnant if you never pork...

Wait, are you another one of those people who think abortion should be illegal?

Where are you people coming from, or did you not realise that's what you're saying
    Abortion is already illegal where I live

10+ Year Old Account
    You literally said that if you aren't ready for kids then you shouldn't have sex. That is the definition of telling someone sex is only for procreation.
    Wrong. It only implies that procreation might be a result and you must be ready to face it. It doesn't imply that sex for reasons other than reproduction is not a thing.

It is not "victim blaming", it is simple responsibility principle. Yes, if you put on a sexy dress and go in an area which is known for high rape rates in it at 1 AM, then you are a fool and you will likely regret your actions. Doesn't mean you have full responsibility for what's happening, and doesn't mean rapists are not the once who should be prosecuted - but you were a fool, and you paid for it. Has nothing to do with morals, just basic law of nature: act, face consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If the child is prime why doesn't the government just cut a check and skip the whole "child support," aspect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Plot twist: German scientists cryo-froze Hitler's sperm and illegally implanted it into 7,000,000 women!
    That's a lot of masturbation. So i call that BS. He wouldnt be able to produce that much sperm even if he lived to be 100
    Last edited by markos82; 2016-07-09 at 11:19 PM.

Deleted
    I know right. Women are apparently living in the lap of luxury and comfort from child support. Much like those with welfare.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...axi-rides.html

Now the wannabe model who had NHS boob job gets £6,000 of cabs on the taxpayer because she gets too much 'hate' on the bus - and says we should be GRATEFUL it's not private hire cars

• Josie Cunningham infamously had 32A breasts enlarged to 36DD on NHS
    • Now claims she cannot take her two children to nursery or school by bus
    • Leeds City Council chiefs grant request to use taxis costing £150 a week
    • Pregnant 24-year-old: 'Why should I foot the bill? I'm too well recognised'

It means Miss Cunningham, a single mother who is five months pregnant, is receiving around £150 of free fares a week – the equivalent of £5,700 per school year.

Comparing herself to former glamour model Katie Price, she said: ‘You wouldn’t see Katie Price get a bus — and I’m much more hated than her.

‘Why should I foot the bill when it’s the public who cause me so much discomfort? They can pay for it. I couldn’t get a bus again. I’m too well recognised and the amount of hate I receive makes it impossible to get public transport.’

And, in a brazen interview with the Sun, she added: ‘Taxpayers should be grateful it’s only taxi fares and not private hire cars.’

Deleted
    And yet feminists keep telling me it should be.

Lmfao, that reminds me of the people complaining that they're fat, yet they eat junk and don't exercise... Of course abstinence works, it's pretty damned difficult getting pregnant/getting someone else pregnant if you never pork...
    What I meant is that people will flat out not do it. So you are preaching to a brick wall. If you want to solve the issues of unwanted pregnancy, you need to find a solution that people will actually do.

Or you can recommend the same thing we have been preaching for like 100 years and has proven to not work (Due to no one listening)