Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glycier View Post
    The community is still salty
    As are all online communities though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    If you don't like bots and want to level up another char - not.

I love getting "ESPORTS NOTIFICATIONS!!!!1111" coming out of a game where 3 out of 5 members in my team were bots that just ran to lanes and said things like "Push", "WTF" and funniest of them all "Frozen" when the game was over and they couldn't move.

Judging by the forums, either Riot doesn't care or they don't have the skills to prevent botting. Either way, it's pretty sad and shows how little they care outside their hurr durr eshitsports.

Eh, I've played LoL for a bunch of years and never ever experienced that, ever. Can't say I've noticed a single bot, and I have leveled 3 accounts to 30.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Eh, I've played LoL for a bunch of years and never ever experienced that, ever.
    Yeah well it's the latest craze. Google for "lol bot frozen wtf" for example.

Account sellers or whatever bot tons of accounts up and they're popping up left and right. This on NA by the way, not EU.

Eh, I've played LoL for a bunch of years and never ever experienced that, ever. Can't say I've noticed a single bot, and I have leveled 3 accounts to 30.
    Really? I regularly see 1-3 bots when I play a bot game.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Really? I regularly see 1-3 bots when I play a bot game.
    Oh bot games, why even play that? It is so boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    If you don't like bots and want to level up another char - not.

I love getting "ESPORTS NOTIFICATIONS!!!!1111" coming out of a game where 3 out of 5 members in my team were bots that just ran to lanes and said things like "Push", "WTF" and funniest of them all "Frozen" when the game was over and they couldn't move.

Judging by the forums, either Riot doesn't care or they don't have the skills to prevent botting. Either way, it's pretty sad and shows how little they care outside their hurr durr eshitsports.
    It takes like 2 seconds to disable them?

Oh bot games, why even play that? It is so boring.
    People play it for the XP/daily win IP

10+ Year Old Account
    Rito will never be able to succesfully balance a champion. It's either gonna be SUPER Broken OP or it's so OP that it needs god tier nerf.

Rito pls. They introduced that dumb dragon RNG buff and look how fast they nerfed the Ocean buff. I almost uninstalled the game when Ocean buff was broken at the release..

I don't think it's worth it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Go back to playing, bring a friend, it's way more fun.

But yeah. One champion can't carry the game. Some stupid "teamwork" design game.

As are all online communities though.
    Only online communities that cater to the lowest possible denominator.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Only online communities that cater to the lowest possible denominator.
    Not 100% sure what you imply with that.

But there is salty players in every online game, there is always someone who gets sad or mad because they get crushed by those who are better. There is always those who think they are better than what they are.

Feel like the game has gotten better in the past months

I would actually recommend someone with a high difficulty to be honest. This way you take the time to really get the nature of things like skill shots down and then most other champions will seem fairly easy.

I trained off of Karma and Viktor when I first started LoL and it was a great experience and really helped me later down the road. Oh and don't try to jungle until you're at least past 10 and have a number of mastery points allocated.

Deleted
    No.

I literally came back yesterday.. my last match was in April and my god it's the most vile community I have ever had the non pleasure of playing with.

The fact that people tilt their own team is beyond me.. I literally can't get my head around it.

Deleted
    No, not really.

But definitely not bc of a "toxic" community. People making such claims were usually the trash who never got out of gold and played with the rage kids down there (bc they couldn't become better than a twelve year old, pathetic).

The higher you get the better the salt is btw, it actually shows dedication, that people care. The true cancer of this game is the "dare you to flame me, but accept me playing drunk inting bc I like and you can't do anything about it if I don't write a single word this game".

Quote Originally Posted by season4ryze View Post
    No, not really.

But definitely not bc of a "toxic" community. People making such claims were usually the trash who never got out of gold and played with the rage kids down there (bc they couldn't become better than a twelve year old, pathetic).

The higher you get the better the salt is btw, it actually shows dedication, that people care. The true cancer of this game is the "dare you to flame me, but accept me playing drunk inting bc I like and you can't do anything about it if I don't write a single word this game".
    I got a feeling that you don't meet any of the "toxic community", because you are one of them.

I got a feeling that you don't meet any of the "toxic community", because you are one of them.
    Can confirm, after all these years, I've turned into one of them. I flame my ADC for not following up on my engages during the lane phase and flame the rest of my team for losing lane and having it spill over into my lane via roams.

Deleted
    You sound like casual trash, tbh.