[Vengeance] Artifact Trait Priority

Following the thread that was created for Havoc, I thought it'd be ideal for there to be one dedicated to vengeance as well.

What will be your "go-to" first golden trait as vengeance? I personally am going to be heading straight for Charred warblades, going along the left route, picking up fueled by pain along the way. It'll take 16 points instead of 14 if i were to go the right, but i feel picking up all the damage modifers along the way will be a huge boon.

Here's a link to the route I'll be taking.

http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-c...0wFNQBUwAVmgEA
    Last edited by JoshuaNLG; 2016-07-09 at 11:47 PM.

Currently the path most are going to take while getting ready for Raiding at Launch is:
    Fueled by Pain > Charred Warblades > Painbringer > path down to Charred Warblades

Previously it was Charred Warblades to Fueled by Pain, but after the recent nerfs, the path has changed.
    Just follow Path 1 > Path 2 > Path 3

I don't have the beta or anything but is it better to just put 1 point into each thing (like the ones that take a max of 3 points) in order to hit the next main artifact level or max each one as you go?

Quote Originally Posted by oAllElseFailo View Post
    I don't have the beta or anything but is it better to just put 1 point into each thing (like the ones that take a max of 3 points) in order to hit the next main artifact level or max each one as you go?
    Unless i'm retardedly mistaken you have to put all the points into the 3/3 traits in order to advance to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Unless i'm retardedly mistaken you have to put all the points into the 3/3 traits in order to advance to the next one.
    that is correct

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    ah okay, didn't know that. That answers that. Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    Currently the path most are going to take while getting ready for Raiding at Launch is:
    Fueled by Pain > Charred Warblades > Painbringer > path down to Charred Warblades

Previously it was Charred Warblades to Fueled by Pain, but after the recent nerfs, the path has changed.
    Just follow Path 1 > Path 2 > Path 3
    Any reason why Painbringer should be taken last? It seems pretty good to me

Quote Originally Posted by Jibakushin View Post
    Any reason why Painbringer should be taken last? It seems pretty good to me
    Simple, we barely generate souls. Fbp seemed to get a proc increase and CW is always on leech.

Deleted
    Simple, we barely generate souls. Fbp seemed to get a proc increase and CW is always on leech.
    Indeed it does make sense especially since I've read your guide, thank you for that btw, so yeah the current build seems like the best option.

Fbp seemed to get a proc increase and CW is always on leech.
    I was just thinking that the other day. I noticed it suddenly was up all the time. It makes FBP such a better surviability option than it was previously. Has anyone figured out the new proc rate?

I'm going to go with Painbringer first, I also find Defensive Spikes to be really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabbs View Post
    I was just thinking that the other day. I noticed it suddenly was up all the time. It makes FBP such a better surviability option than it was previously. Has anyone figured out the new proc rate?
    It is an rppm based effect so it can proc 2-3 times a minute or never. On wowhead it still says 1 rppm.

Also wanted to note, there isn't really a path variance anymore due to the nerfs to the CW line. There is now only one "best" way.