Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

BMAH new location

if someone needs help finding the BMAH new location there is a clip showing where it is

youtu.be/kQJwJJGpRtU

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Much more convenient than the WoD location.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Cheers mate, was wondering where they would locate it, I feared they would do something like when we made flasks in Vanilla, where we either had to go to Scholo or BWL to make them ;-)

For the sake of others and the OP, here is a clickable link for some ease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQJw...ature=youtu.be

For the sake of everyone, Dalaran underbelly, past a curb down the stairs, its own subsection down a tunnel/hall, Goya at the end of the room
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

can't wait to see some 7+ figure bids

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, I always got lost trying to find them in WoD

Deleted
    Great location, super convenient.

Am I to understand that it's now located in a PvP free-for-all area? If so, what would stop someone from bringing his entire guild there to make sure he gets the desired item?
    And a side-question. Do we still have access to the BMAH rep in our garrisons?
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2016-07-10 at 02:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the idea of bmah in a ffa pvp zone can't they stick one in a non pvp area... that or keep the one in nagrand in draenor still.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Not bad, and the setting fits.

inb4 guilds start camping the sewers to get all of the items for dirt cheap. They seriously need to remove the FFA PVP in the room the BMAH is in. The rest of the sewers can stay as is if that's what they want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Am I to understand that it's now located in a PvP free-for-all area? If so, what would stop someone from bringing his entire guild there to make sure he gets the desired item?
    And here I thought the increased gold cap would be the only barrier to me completing my T3 set...

10+ Year Old Account
    i am on a pvp server..it's not any different from now in nagrand than it will be in the future
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I don't like the idea of bmah in a ffa pvp zone can't they stick one in a non pvp area... that or keep the one in nagrand in draenor still.
    I don't like the idea of people being allowed to sit on mountains of gold and then control the economy and have full control of the BMAH in that manner. So now the little gold hoarders need to actually lift a finger to get their prize. I'd camp it even if I had no intent on buying.

I don't know if any other classes do, but there is one in the rogue hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post

Good news--they actually did think about that. There are npcs that u can hire as bodyguards and after you do, you can't be attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I just went down there on the beta.

While you do have to get yourself through the FFA PvP area of the sewers, once you're at Madam Goya's location, the FFA PvP is disabled and you're merely flagged for PvP with the 5 minute timer counting down. If you stay there for the full 5minutes, you're then unflagged for PvP, just like everywhere else in the game. Once you leave Goya's room, however, you're once again flagged for FFA PvP.

So you just need to get yourself there, which will be easy once you get the path memorized.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-07-10 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    can't wait to see some 7+ figure bids
    I can't wait for the first 9,999,999 accidental bid on an argent tourney pet

The Underbelly is a FFA PvP area, so I don't know why y'all are cheering for the location. It'll be cutthroat!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Because as several people have said time and again, you can get a bodyguard and disable PvP right at the entrance of the underbelly.
    That's good that the FFA pvp is optional then. Nothing to worry about now.