Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Dire Beast (the spell) probably
    OK then i thought that was removed

Need someone on beta who can get on today to check the Garrison Pet Battle DAILY. The weekly, I already have an answer on, but I need to know if the Daily gives EXP.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer14 View Post
    OK then i thought that was removed
    No it's removed as a talent.
    It's actually a core ability for BM now, one of the few ways to get focus.

In legion can i have two pets at the same time as a bm hunter cause ive seen that in videos
    What you are seeing with a hunter having two pets is the BM hunter. They get a second pat called Hati, that can transform into the pet you have out. The original appearance is a wolf I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Need someone on beta who can get on today to check the Garrison Pet Battle DAILY. The weekly, I already have an answer on, but I need to know if the Daily gives EXP.
    #WorldServerIsDown™

Edit : 1500xp at lvl 100, only usefull for the charms
    Last edited by Valysar; 2016-07-09 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    #WorldServerIsDown™

Edit : 1500xp at lvl 100, only usefull for the charms
    Thanks Leksa

10+ Year Old Account
    In legion can i have two pets at the same time as a bm hunter cause ive seen that in videos
    You get your pet and then you get Hati from Thorim (sp) when you get your artifact. They gave away a toy ....something mirror....in alpha and early beta that let you change Hati's look to your first pet...don't know if they still do...think it can be bought with pet charms. Kind of neat to run around with 2 bears, core hounds ect.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    I really hope they do add faction mounts. I saw a dev say somewhere that they didn't think those type of static rewards from faction reps were a good idea, and that they weren't doing them this time. I, and my ~280 mount count, will be very, very, very sad if they don't add some more mounts. I don't care if they are recolors, I don't buy enchant recipes and stuff like that, I want my mounts!
    They're the only reason I bother with a lot of factions. You think I wanted to do a bunch of boring grinds in Outland? I needed the nether drakes and rays. So few people actually have the nether rays it definitely makes you stand out a lot more. Same with the tournament. I did it when it was current content, but I geared so fast the only thing that kept me going was the champion mounts. Not adding them to factions this expansion just seems silly with all the people who love to collect mounts. Pets and toys are nice, but I need my mounts.

Is it me or has mount implementation been messy since WoD? In MoP Blizz seemed pretty sure where each mount was rewarded from (e.g. Shado-pan tigers from the shado-pan, Cloud Serpents from the faction etc.) and didn't do a shit load of last minute switching around like they've been doing in WoD and Legion (infernals, storm drakes, prestige coursers)

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Is it me or has mount implementation been messy since WoD? In MoP Blizz seemed pretty sure where each mount was rewarded from (e.g. Shado-pan tigers from the shado-pan, Cloud Serpents from the faction etc.) and didn't do a shit load of last minute switching around like they've been doing in WoD and Legion (infernals, storm drakes, prestige coursers)
    The PvP mounts have always looked like armored war beasts, the infernals didn't match that picture at all while the armored unicorns do. In WoD you had factions that were added in a month before launch. Hence the bad implementation and overall poor execution during that period. Legion hasn't been like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Storm Dragon mounts make more sense to have them as Gladiator mounts over Infernal mounts being rewarded so it's not too surprising that they switched them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The gladiator mounts are always different versions of mounts obtainable through PvE content. It's only a matter of time before the unarmored storm drakes make an appearance. What I want to know is where is my nightmare drake mount? :I

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...tmaredrake.jpg

Something that looks like this, Nythrenda, or Ysondre/Shar'thos (preferably all of them) would be great.

I really preferred the old system where you had certain mounts for certain factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I really preferred the old system where you had certain mounts for certain factions.
    Sure, and then there would have been posts about how players are being "forced" to do rep grinds just so they can get their favourite mount. No matter what Blizzard does, someone will find a way to complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    Sure, and then there would have been posts about how players are being "forced" to do rep grinds just so they can get their favourite mount. No matter what Blizzard does, someone will find a way to complain about it
    Couldn't of been more accurate. +1

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently Tanaan Jungle treasures are OP:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745687175

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerk View Post
    So apparently Tanaan Jungle treasures are OP:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745687175
    What is this Tanaan Jungle you speakest of?
    Can we just get rid of any mention of Warlords?
    Sure some of it's zones were nice, and I did like some of the stuff in it, but I really though it was just a DLC patch and nothing more.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Sure some of it's zones were nice, and I did like some of the stuff in it, but I really though it was just a DLC patch and nothing more.
    1)No thats stupid
    2) no that sentiment is stupid
    3) thats stupid because Draenor is the expansion before legion, so like...half the things to talk about in legion is "what is different in Legion from Draenor"
    4)that sentiment is stupid because its gross exaggeration which is counter to any form of constructive feedback and/or discussion of upcoming stuff.
    5)That thing your replied to is very relevant. Its kinda weird those treasures give xp at all seeing as you cant get the quest to go to Tanaan before max lvl. So yea it makes sense to nerf that thing that no one is using that would make Tanaan more prophetable than leveling in legion.
    6) obviously the point i/we just made about that serves to play down the significance of Draenor. If you dont like Draenor then one would think you'd be eager to have any reason to stay on it after legion be put down, which is what that topic is about.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    well though the follow up make good points the reason is they wanted to make multiple factions you could gain rep with but didnt want it to gate gear or quest progress (like MoP or Burning Crusade)

This meant that almost all rewards for it had to be equaled elsewhere (all of them have a trinket that summons a creature) that didnt really give any power boost. WHich means mostly cosmetic gear.

So it made more sense that instead of having 6+ factions in which 1 only had 1 or 2 rewards, for each to have 6 or so rewards, pet, tabard, mount, ect.
    So instead of gaining rep for 2 factions and getting 4 different colored pigs you get a different pig from each faction. It would kinda suck to, for example, have to get to exalted with a faction to get a mount and get literally nothing on the way.
    This way they had the big reward last, good rewards in the middle and low key rewards at the bottom of ALL factions.

----

Not saying you have to like it that way and i agree having specific rewards for factions made each flavorful.
    My point is only there was an intelligent and purposeful reason for it to be the way it is in WoD
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default