Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    People keep saying multiculturalism doesn't work but it hasn't destroyed Europe yet despite it occurring for over a century. America for example is founded on multiculturalism and hasn't yet imploded

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    It wouldn't be a problem if those people that come to europe would be able to integrate properly. They are fleeing from islamic countries that have been ruined by islam (mainly islamic extremists, but also islamic leaders) and now they want to continue to spread islam in Europe. It makes no sense.

The world would be a better place without religion. And I mean all religions by that.

Currently no. In 30-40 years probably. White people have an extremely low birth rate.
    Those countries have been ruined by instability, instability created by mostly us during the cold war. Due to it suited us we removed people from power and put people in power.

Islam has been present in Europe for a long time, people are freaking out about it now due to death cults like IS.

Those 'brown' people also have a declining birth rate the longer they are here, the third generation doesn't have 8 kids on average like some fearmongers would like you to believe. They are the same as others "white" folk. People are simply using extreme examples and using it as the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Well it is full of migrants in some cities... cant deny this.
    I will reconsider renaming our country to Germanistan when they actually make up the majority, until then I will put that proposal into the garbage can.

Deleted
    Well it is full of migrants in some cities... cant deny this.
    Are you suggesting some cities are over 50% migrants? I mean saying full would imply atleast 80%

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Basic human rights such as taking care of refugees?
    taking care of refugees that grope and rape women, that steal things and rob people, that demand money "or i'll rape" ? If you are so fond of them, then why dont you invite couple of those poor poor young male refugees into your house?
    Oh, right, you won't. Because you are a bleeding heart till it affects you, am i right?

Eh, Europeans have no right to ever bitch about multiculturalism. You made the rest of us put up with you fuckers for all these centuries, least we could do is return the favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I will reconsider renaming our country to Germanistan when they actually make up the majority, until then I will put that proposal into the garbage can.
    Germanistan literally means "land of the germans".. so I would actually prefer it to be like this , hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    People keep saying multiculturalism doesn't work but it hasn't destroyed Europe yet despite it occurring for over a century. America for example is founded on multiculturalism and hasn't yet imploded
    America\Europe wasnt founded my muslims.

USA is a pluralistic society, not multiculturalistic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Something I often see is people criticizing multiculturalism in Europe (ironically usually from Americans) but I have to ask why? Why is multiculturalism suddenly bad? Granted I agree it isn't perfect and there's certain issues that may occur but some people (here) seemingly think it's the worst thing since pineapple on pizza.
    You are asking the wrong question.

Why is multiculturalism suddently good?

Here in Denmark, over 60% of the crimes committed are by immigrants from other cultures. Many of them are used to get their hands cut off when they steal,but here they get a month in prison (a prison, with TV, PC's, and so on). Not saying they are all criminal, but many of them are sadly.

There is a reason why they have these brutal punishments in their own countries, as it seems like thats the only way to keep them in bay. When they get to other countries where there's allmost to none real punishment, they don't bother with rules and just do what they want to do.

I'm not saying they all are like that, but most of them are. A hardcore punishment culture meeting a very liberal and polite culture is just set to fail.

Germanistan literally means "land of the germans".. so I would actually prefer it to be like this , hehe.
    Damn you! *shakes fist*

Here is the problem. Immigrants should assimilate to the cultures of the countries they immigrate to and not the other way around. Sharia courts and patrols in Britain, i mean come on. But many lefties want it the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    America\Europe wasnt founded my muslims.
    No just Irish, English, Italians, Chinese etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Multiculturalism is one of those popular buzz words from long ago like African American that just died out.

It was the salad bowl concept. As far as I can understand it was rejected later on because what really happens is you create similar singular culture rather than a multi-one. It still ignores minorities.

Only compatible in the colonies like canada, usa, and australia.

Except it isn't legal to attack gays here so it's irrelevant what laws their homeland has
    if only it was so simple to stop crime as making it illegal.
    it's a fact that IT HAPPENS.

it's worst that usually the government is not addressing it properly, because they don't want to seem racists.
    take what happened in cologne for example..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    Here is the problem. Immigrants should assimilate to the cultures of the countries they immigrate to and not the other way around. Sharia courts and patrols in Britain, i mean come on. But many lefties want it the other way around.
    There is no sharia courts or patrols

Singapore is multicultural, and granted it's easier to manage since it's tiny, but the biggest part is that we legislate(and strictly enforce said laws) against xenophobia, bigotry and racism, unlike some of the other developed nations(see the US).

Say so much as a passing racist or religion-bashing comment in a public setting, even on a platform like twitter or facebook, and don't be surprised if you find yourself behind bars.

We don't value unbridled and unrestrained free speech as much as a certain group of people and are better for it.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

There is no sharia courts or patrols
    They do exist though.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedensrichter

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    If what you were saying were true, then how come there are billions of people around the world speaking a variety of English that sounds more like French than German?

Deleted
    Well I don't recall England having any