Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far season end date was also expansion pre-patch date, I see no reason for them to change this now after all these years.

Of course this is also not an obligation, they reserve right of pushing back without clusterfuck if needed this way OR they probably just want to build suspense and hype a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    He "corrected" it after blizzard's pvp season notice went out.
    Again, aside from this one mistake, he's been right all along. He guessed the pre-patch for WoD, found out what Legion was all about and what Blizzard would likely reveal at last year Blizzcon.

I'm not sure if you have a bone to pick with the guy but try not to assert that he's fake but all evidence points otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    That line means there is no connection between end of the season AND the prepatch.

So it can be the 19th, the 26th etc
    I really hope it's 19th, everyone will be happy with things early.

Quote Originally Posted by Yousef View Post
    I really hope it's 19th, everyone will be happy with things early.
    Let's please anticipate quality over quantity. What will make everyone happy is a nicely done patch/xpac. Right now, some tweaks are still needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahyl View Post
    Again, aside from this one mistake, he's been right all along. He guessed the pre-patch for WoD, found out what Legion was all about and what Blizzard would likely reveal at last year Blizzcon.

I'm not sure if you have a bone to pick with the guy but try not to assert that he's fake but all evidence points otherwise.
    I remember people found other deleted comments that were wrong. So there's that. He could just make 20 comments and delete those that were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Let's please anticipate quality over quantity. What will make everyone happy is a nicely done patch/xpac. Right now, some tweaks are still needed.
    Those tweaks can happen on a live patch and good chance blizzards build is more advanced then the current one.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

TBH no amount of tweaking will come close to adressing the fundamental issues of Wow: Trashfire (tm) until Aug30.

So sure, put it on the 19th.

You're right. More tuning and/or tweaks are needed before the new class changes hit live servers. I'm going to assume they'll try and push two or three small tuning patches to the PTR next week.

I'm of the same mindset of as that individual who wants the patch as early as possible. It'll be 14 months without any new content. Frankly, anything will do at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahyl View Post
    You're right. More tuning and/or tweaks are needed before the new class changes hit live servers. I'm going to assume they'll try and push two or three small tuning patches to the PTR next week.

I'm of the same mindset of as that individual who wants the patch as early as possible. It'll be 14 months without any new content. Frankly, anything will do at the moment.
    A ton of tuning usually happens from data gathered during pre-patch and leveling on live servers. Expect a round of changes on live at the end of the first or second week (I forget how long the period before raid unlocks is ?), and honestly probably one during pre-patch itself depending on how long it lasts.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If there is that much certainty, why not announce that.
    I think when blizzard are actually sure of it themselves, it will be announced.

The season end is announced as the timing of that will necessitate people to hold off certain activities, or do them quicker.
    Just like the pre-patch will.
    So I see no reason to announce them separately if they were going to be the same day.
    It doesn't make much sense as far as I can see.
    Stop trying to think. You are very bad at it fanboy loser.

I feel that the earlier the pre-patch comes, the better Legion will wind up being. As someone mentioned, PTR/Beta can't test certain things out that only Live will be able to test. The longer it is on live, the more time prior to Legion that it can fix certain things. It wont' fix all. I don't mind a few bugs still running around (so long as they are not game-breaking) during the pre-patch. One of the sacrifices I'm willing to take just to see the patch come earlier. I wouldn't have minded this so much were we not already 13 months into this last content patch. Pre-patch will breathe some fresh air into this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Stop trying to think. You are very bad at it fanboy loser.
    What prompted that ?
    And if you bothered to look at my views you will see I am far from some "fanboy", so don't be a jerk.
    You like everyone else pull that out from one opinion, when it would only be proven realistically by all of them.
    I have been critical of many things, but why would you take those into account when it kills the meaning of your latest buzzword.
    If I was "trying" to think, then I was at least doing more than you.
    You didn't even try.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-10 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The patch is coming on the 19th. We have at the bare MINIMUM anecdotal evidence per FOUR previous expansions where the pre-expansion patch launched the day of or one day after the end of the pvp season. Is it possible this won't happen this time? Sure. Is it probable? No.

So I'm going to be the educated guess here and say we're going to be seeing the pre-patch launch on Tuesday the 19th alongside the end of the pvp season, followed by numerous "unlock" updates the following weeks to allow us access to the Invasions, Demon Hunters and finally the Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    The patch is coming on the 19th. We have at the bare MINIMUM anecdotal evidence per FOUR previous expansions where the pre-expansion patch launched the day of or one day after the end of the pvp season. Is it possible this won't happen this time? Sure. Is it probable? No.

So I'm going to be the educated guess here and say we're going to be seeing the pre-patch launch on Tuesday the 19th alongside the end of the pvp season, followed by numerous "unlock" updates the following weeks to allow us access to the Invasions, Demon Hunters and finally the Broken Shore.
    https://twitter.com/holinka/status/665345336349593600

Deleted
    What is that supposed to prove?

Are systems changes the only thing we're getting on the 19th?

Quote Originally Posted by askevi View Post
    We will be getting everything that isn't Legion content itself.

As to if we are getting it on the 19th, that's another question. For example DH will be in the pre-patch, but probably won't be enabled until mid August.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by askevi View Post
    We will receive all changes that affect existing content. In other words, everything that is available to level 100, inclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    We will be getting everything that isn't Legion content itself.

As to if we are getting it on the 19th, that's another question. For example DH will be in the pre-patch, but probably won't be enabled until mid August.
    Technically we'd be getting everything as Legion currently stands, just won't have access to the majority of the content until August 30.

But yeah, I don't think we know the release date for the patch, and Demon Hunters don't have an iron-clad release date yet beyond "no later than the 17th" or whatever the date was.

Why is this thread dead? Is everyone now sold on the 19th?