Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    No, they didn't nerf them. They changed them for Legion and they are not balanced for Draenor - that's why the raid nerf is happening. As it always has been because class balance in x.0 patches has always been all over the place since 2.0
    Let's not play with words. I didn't try to blame Blizzard or to imply anything sinister with the word "nerf". I just said people do lower DPS on the PTR.

The why is another matter and let's not waste our time on that, because I don't see you here saying anything I disagree with regarding the why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Let's not play with words. I didn't try to blame Blizzard or to imply anything sinister with the word "nerf". I just said people do lower DPS on the PTR.

The why is another matter and let's not waste our time on that, because I don't see you here saying anything I disagree with regarding the why.
    The problem is the whole premise of this topic is about misunderstanding words. I don't deny that on ptr most classes do lower dps (but at the same time a few specs do more). And this isn't anything new. Big design changes can lead to such things. Patch 7.0 will simply be a "live ptr" for Legion. Some things might not work properly. Also, patch 7.0 might lead to a lot of changes to the specs even before Legion if some things look like they are terribly wrong.

Deleted
    a few specs do more
    I want to know which those are because it would mean they are utterly useless on 6.2.4

15+ Year Old Account
    I want to know which those are because it would mean they are utterly useless on 6.2.4
    Supposingly Monks and DKs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    40-60% Now you're just straight up lying.

I never said people didn't lose any DPS, I said that it's not the only reason they nerf things. They always nerf at the end of xpacs.
    Well he not lying
    Take my hunter for example
    In retail i`m doing over 100k dps total
    In PTR that dps drops to near 60 even with increased stats and new mastery(i have around 70% mastery).On pull i go around 250-300k dps which drop to max 200.Most of the HFC trinkets (except class ones) are nerfed too Blademaster is just a garbage compared to live version

Deleted
    Supposingly Monks and DKs
    DKs can be high on AOE on 6.2.4. I don't know about monks, I didn't have them much in raids, but they seem less versatile mechanically from the one I levelled recently.

15+ Year Old Account
    DKs can be high on AOE on 6.2.4. I don't know about monks, I didn't have them much in raids, but they seem less versatile mechanically from the one I levelled recently.
    The bottom line is tho that if the dps of class in 7.0 will be so low that nothing will be doable (as some people in this topic tend to hint) we will see a hotfix to the content quite fast.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    yes it does LUL
    Yea, no it doesn't. You are completely worthless in your contribution here masteryuri, and should pretty much haunt quit the internet. Your a pathetic joke

Quote Originally Posted by otinar View Post
    You all should read: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17612223506#1
    They are reporting loss of up to 50% dps with the pre-patch on most classes.
    That kind of stuff has happened before. the pre patch for warlords left hunters in a horrible spot....they ended up giving them a temp buff.

it sorta looks like half the people in this thread don't play on PTR or beta with a decent gear. Every class with relevant gear (730+) doing far less dps in ptr/beta. This is fact. This is the first expention which players starts out worse than they finish the previous one. (ı've been to all)
    Specs changed ,tier sets changed, spells gone or replaced , talents gone/replaced, buffs gone, rotations are balanced around Artifact traits which you don't have and won't have most even at lvl 110. So op (even though very badly worded) is right. Mytic BH is far harder then Archi right now lol, that should tell you something. Btw tanks are nothing more than glorifed dps classes right now so no more active mitigation and healers go oom after 2 min, consider that too.
    Last edited by Rafalga; 2016-07-10 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    All classes will need a flat 150% damage increase hotfix.

OP use others words to describe what you mean next time.
    You are right that with the new patch every class will be a lot worse for their current gear but a 30% nerf is a nerf to the raid. it has nothing to do with the class changes. However as the classes are shit that makes it harder. but that is a diffrent aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post

Yup. Leveling the first few levels in Legion is pretty shitty experience.
    On what? I have yet to have trouble on any class I've played on the beta that was ilvl700+, especially after I got the artifact weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by otinar View Post
    You all should read: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17612223506#1
    They are reporting loss of up to 50% dps with the pre-patch on most classes.
    and they are also tuned for LEGION, not for Draenor where they are 'claiming' this. In most cases, not all..these are shit players who have not learned to use the new abilities yet efficiently. People need to calm down on complaing about every fucking change until it goes live and you see it fist hand, in the content it was designed to go with.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    On what? I have yet to have trouble on any class I've played on the beta that was ilvl700+, especially after I got the artifact weapon.
    I think the high hp mobs throw people for a while.

They are not really hard they hit like a wet noodle but people feel more threatened by something that lives for 20s compared to 3s

Shitty doesn't mean hard... it means shitty. Slow... mostly. Like molasses. AoE on casters? pretty sad... while melee mow through 4-8 pulls like butter and keep on going. So the one and two pulls the entire time get monotonous and boring. i.e. Shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    heroic LMAO
    That's a... fascinating argument you've got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

It will be fine. If something is impossible (aka just difficult again for most mythic raids that are used to farm) it will be nerfed a bit more

7+ Year Old Account
    Has the nerf already come into effect? Or does it come in with the pre-patch?

Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by Menzolies View Post
    Has the nerf already come into effect? Or does it come in with the pre-patch?
    The 30% nerf will come with the prepatch.