10+ Year Old Account
    I dont need anymore pidgeys. My pigdeyott is maxed >.<

I still can't get the app to work for more than 2 minutes at a time

Maybe I'm just not in the right areas or something.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

I WILL NEVER CATCH A FUCKING SNORLAX!

But I caught a grimer and a sandshrew so the mall wasn't a complete bust.

A gang of kids wearing red shirts became extremely irate when I took their gym down 3 levels and shouted that they were "watching me" and that "this isn't over".

- - - Updated - - -

When your nearest gym is at an elementary school.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Incense continues to be generally useless... Meh...
    Since no Pokemon spawn naturally where I live (in my house), Incense is the only thing that would allow people in the same position to at least catch a few Pokemon from home. But yeah it's not as effective as going to a good area with a Pokestop module.

I find that incense + lucky egg usually results in a significant exp boost over the 30 minutes.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Accidentally transferred my 300+ CP Pidgeot. Never playing this garbage game again...

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I dont need anymore pidgeys. My pigdeyott is maxed >.<
    Save some of them to evolve with a lucky egg going, easy xp to level
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2016-07-10 at 04:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Incense continues to be generally useless... Meh...
    sucks to be you
    your internet is bad then
    it works perfect for me i have caught 100 pokemon
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

First egg.. hatches a horsea. Good news for firefornia, except leveling it will be nigh impossible D;

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Pokemon Go has really taken off in Sydney!

Team Mystic has like, the best organisation. Shirts, stickers, signs, backpacks, meet ups, walkabouts, it's insane! We're so huge and it's amazing to see! Anyone else have some really cool stuff like this going on?

Does anyone else feel like the nearby locator needs some kind of directional arrow? It's dissappointing to come to the conclusion that an Ivysaur is behind a security fence after a mile of walking.

That would actually be nice. There's an Abra near my house that pops up every now and then, but I've been in all directions already and it just stays at 3 paws/prints until it disappears again. Same with several Haunters and Golbats I've seen walking around town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Thanks.
    One more question. Sometimes i'm the landscape I see 'leaves moving'. I tried walking there but there wasn't a pokemon there. Do they indicate something?
    If you notice the tracker in the bottom right corner. 3 footprints is rather far away - 2 is closer - and 1/0 is nearby. Try standing still if the tracker shows 1 or 0 and see if something spawns.

Deleted
    Gah, so annoying that half of the time I do a gym-fight, the server can't keep up and it just 'hangs'.

Lasted 4 days before violence was caused because of this. Robbers in my area found last night using pokemon go as their means of getting victims.

http://fox2now.com/2016/07/10/st-lou...on-go-players/
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Lasted 4 days before violence was caused because of this. Robbers in my area found last night using pokemon go as their means of getting victims.

http://fox2now.com/2016/07/10/st-lou...on-go-players/
    Thats what dipshits get for walking around at night. THey should use common sense and use it durring the day or in stores. I cought my most in wallmart, no joke. And iv goten most of my pokestops at stop signs or stop lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Thats what dipshits get for walking around at night. THey should use common sense and use it durring the day or in stores. I cought my most in wallmart, no joke. And iv goten most of my pokestops at stop signs or stop lights.
    Common sense or not, its pretty bad it only lasted 4 days before this began.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

TIL being outside at night means it's your own fault for getting robbed.. wut
    Glad I live in a civilized part of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only in fucking America lol...
    You guys are so bad...